Can you count how many times you created a drawable for your app?
The answer is probably NO.
You opened your favorite image-editing software, designed a beautiful drawable, saved, and now of course, there's the simple but annoying thing, of resizing the drawable to fit every density.
No more! Android Drawable Resizer, replaces you in the last annoying part.
All you have to do, is to choose a drawable, tell the software which density does it belong to, choose the the res folder, and press Go!. The software will know how and where to place each resized drawable, with the correct name.
If you don't have a .NET Framework installed, download and install this:
1. Download the zip file.
2. Extract it including the .dll file.
3. Run the .exe file.
*Note: Both files need to be in the same place in order to activate the program!
4. Choose the source drawable density
5. Choose the drawable you want to resize
6. Choose which densities you want to export to
7. Choose the destination folder. The program will create a folder for each density selected (if the folder doesn't exist), and then insert the resized drawables to their right place
8. Press Go!
10. Hit the Thanks button, or even donate for my work
Current Version: 220.127.116.11
From XDA: Android Drawable Resizer 18.104.22.168.zip
Or from dev-host - Here
--->Change the selected drawables gallery (If you know of a free control for that, please P.M me) In progress
--->Adding the abillity to decompile-->resize-->recompile .9.png files In progress
--->Translation to more languages Not in the next version
--->ComponentFactory Krypton 4.4.0 great .NET library