[Change-log] User reported changelog found in V20 Jellybean updates

Search This thread

intl

Feb 26, 2013
LG Netherlands has written this on theire changelog (directly translated from Dutch)

- USB audio (use the micro USB connection to send media to a speakerdock) (AOA protocol)
- Alarm application with link (start immeditely an application when the alarm goes off)
- New functions in Quick Memo

Last edited:
L

L2Deliver

LG Netherlands has written this on theire changelog (directly translated from Dutch)

- USB audio (use the micro USB connection to send media to a speakerdock) (AOA protocol)
- Alarm application with link (start immeditely an application when the alarm goes off)
- New functions in Quick Memo

FM radio now has RDS station ID in V20A, reception also a bit better.

updated. thanks

brljak83

Aug 4, 2011
Sarajevo
I see a lot of you guys get like 3and a half hours of screen on time and
Just wanted to say i did factory reset before updating to JB and after the update
and the second factory reset helped couse got better benchmarks and noticed improvement and the
bugs were gone. I usualy get 4 hours and sometimes 4 and half of screen on time, maybe couse of the reset
Before updating but its for me like on ICS Screenshot_2013-04-11-01-44-32.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-11-01-44-41.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-11-01-44-46.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-11-01-45-09.jpg

L

L2Deliver

hi guys, can V20B users confirm the changelog of Leaked V20B applies to the official too?

kennchie00

Apr 11, 2013
Hi

I would just like to share that the official Philippine firmware(P88020A-ESA-XXX) already includes the "off" option for shutter sound on its stock camera and also Google's Play Music pre-installed.

I'd also like to ask if there's anything new on the official v20B??

Reactions: Flying_Bear

mirujack41

Sep 17, 2012
dont know if there is anybody update this tiny litle new feature

while viewing pictures at gallery, by pinching the screen u get to see all the pictures and swipping the pictures upwards will delete the photos

L

L2Deliver

Hi

I would just like to share that the official Philippine firmware(P88020A-ESA-XXX) already includes the "off" option for shutter sound on its stock camera and also Google's Play Music pre-installed.

I'd also like to ask if there's anything new on the official v20B??

Added with thanks. btw ESA rom is ASEABK

dont know if there is anybody update this tiny litle new feature

while viewing pictures at gallery, by pinching the screen u get to see all the pictures and swipping the pictures upwards will delete the photos

Yes, it was included in my changelog. thanks for contributing.

TechnoBraker

Jul 26, 2012
Mumbai
Some changes i found..

Other than the ones already mentioned, here are some changes i found..

• Font: New default font - "LG SmartGothic" and bold typeface in menus
  • Added Play Music App
  • Status bar: Changed Signal Icon (5 bars)
  • Status bar: GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA connection now appears as a separate icon
  • Dragging notification drawer darkens background
  • Messaging App: Option to hide message contents from displaying
  • Phone App: While dialing numbers foreground-background changed from white text on black to black text on white
  • Phone App: Customizable tabs in Phone App
  • Contacts App: Zoomed-in banner-like contact images
  • Locksreen: Water drop unlock effect (sound and vibrate) can be enabled/disabled
  • Minor Visual tweaks: New green LED style timer/stopwatch
  • Minor Visual tweaks: New toggle button style (WiFi, Bluetooth, Power Saver, etc.)
  • Minor Visual tweaks: Right-left arrows occur when scrolling power widget in notifications drawer

TechnoBraker

Jul 26, 2012
Mumbai
I'm on V20A-India..
I don't know exactly what you guys mean by the water-drop effect.. I still have the same unlock effect as earlier with the option to disable vibrate/sound of the effect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    good thread..thaks..

for bootloader unlock on 591fan i read that it's possbile with a simply way..
    EDIT
    Directly from 591,this is a method to unlock the bootloader..we can test it?
    "The phone is switched on, dial enter 3845 # * 880 # slide to the bootloader unlock check, click, click again, it will directly prompt Unlock! ! !"
    user in LG 4X FORUM,,like to open new threads..and it should be discuss here
    Games lag

After flashing V20A , i had high battery drain from camera app !! , doing a factory reset solved the problem.

now games laag ! , Vice city lags even after setting graphics to low and spiderman lags alot i can't play it ! ... how users report better gaming performance !!!
    btw: there are a lot of hidden settings in the settings apk.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk 2

how can i use this ?
    Re: User reported changes, fix, tweaks found in V20A Jellybean update

how can i use this ?

Use launchers that can open activities. When selecting an activity, go to settings.... Those features are stored there... Not all works though..

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app