Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,906 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP 4.2+] DashCallLog extension for DashClock

Tip us?
 
apus2
Old
(Last edited by apus2; 6th December 2013 at 12:39 PM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 97
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [APP 4.2+] DashCallLog extension for DashClock

Hi there, just published a new DashClock extension, DashCallLog.

It showing the last call and optionally the last received / dialed and missed calls.

For each call will be displayed:
  • Call type
  • Caller name (number if absent)
  • Date and time (in optional formats)
  • Duration


The last call, regardless of type, will always be displayed and if the default options will be activated the secondary lines will be shown the last incoming calls / outgoing ​​or lost.
Can also select the date format and the format of the type of call, including graphics, text, both, or none.
If there are no calls DashCallLog will not be shown.
Tapping on the widget will open the call history.

I hope this extension will be useful.
Suggestions and comments are welcome!

Changelog:
1.2.2 update
1.2 update




Phono the operator widget free on market
Phono blog
Phono twitter
DashNet extension for DashClock your networks details at a glance!
DashCallLog extension for DashClock your last calls at a glance!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to apus2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TorbenKB
Old
#2  
TorbenKB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 340
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Right here
Hi
Really usefull and very nicely done. Thanks a million.
/Torben


Primary phone:
Samsung Note II LTE

Other devices:
Samsung Galaxy Gear
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Nokia Lumia 820

Not rooted ATM. WTF?!

“We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.”
― Albert Einstein


If I helped - or encouraged - you, please push the Thanks button below.
 
SaschaHa
Old
#3  
SaschaHa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 329
Join Date: Oct 2008
Seems to be a very nice app!
But for now it's not compatible with my Note 2 and S2
You need an easy calculator? Please try Easy4Me! Just wanna help you and make you happy!
 
gaslaw
Old
#4  
gaslaw's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 132
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Quote:
Originally Posted by apus2 View Post
Hi there, just published a new DashClock extension, DashCallLog.

It showing the last call and optionally the last received / dialed and missed calls.

For each call will be displayed:
  • Call type
  • Caller name (number if absent)
  • Date and time (in optional formats)
  • Duration


The last call, regardless of type, will always be displayed and if the default options will be activated the secondary lines will be shown the last incoming calls / outgoing ​​or lost.
Can also select the date format and the format of the type of call, including graphics, text, both, or none.
If there are no calls DashCallLog will not be shown.
Tapping on the widget will open the call history.

I hope this extension will be useful.
Suggestions and comments are welcome!




Can someone make a list of some/all compatible devices? Good job from the OP
 
gj3dda
Old
#5  
gj3dda's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Nice!

Works perfect on my Nexus 7,
but not compatible with my SGS3 :<
 
apus2
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 97
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaslaw View Post
Can someone make a list of some/all compatible devices? Good job from the OP
I tested it on:
Nexus 7 (WiFi only) 4.2.2 stock ROM
Galaxy Nexus 4.2.2 stock ROM
Phono the operator widget free on market
Phono blog
Phono twitter
DashNet extension for DashClock your networks details at a glance!
DashCallLog extension for DashClock your last calls at a glance!
 
apus2
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 97
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gj3dda View Post
Works perfect on my Nexus 7,
but not compatible with my SGS3 :<
Why not on SGS3? do you get an error? Please report me! Many thanks
Phono the operator widget free on market
Phono blog
Phono twitter
DashNet extension for DashClock your networks details at a glance!
DashCallLog extension for DashClock your last calls at a glance!
 
barosanu820
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by apus2 View Post
Why not on SGS3? do you get an error? Please report me! Many thanks


Need android 4.2 or higher.
 
apus2
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 97
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by barosanu820 View Post
Need android 4.2 or higher.
ahh ok, I was worry about some issue on the extension
Phono the operator widget free on market
Phono blog
Phono twitter
DashNet extension for DashClock your networks details at a glance!
DashCallLog extension for DashClock your last calls at a glance!
 
apus2
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 97
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Milan

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Update 1.2

Just published the 1.2 update it should be fix a little problem with devices has less than 2 calls for type in the call log.
Thanks
Phono the operator widget free on market
Phono blog
Phono twitter
DashNet extension for DashClock your networks details at a glance!
DashCallLog extension for DashClock your last calls at a glance!

Tags
call log, dashcalllog, dashclock, extension
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more

Give Your Screen Some Color with HexaTime Live Wallpaper

We don’t often cover very many live wallpapers here on the XDA Portal. You may … more

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more