Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,168 Members 50,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Waiting Room - Off-Topic Chat

Tip us?

droidiac13
Old
Thanks Meter 1150

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTRAUGHTKLOWNZ View Post
so great news went online to htcdev.com and TOTALLY unocked my bootloader tonight. pics to prove!

first pic taken from my computer/tv which shows the step to unlock. next pic is where the phone itself prompted me to unlock it and all the stuff that went along with it (full wipe btw!) and last but not least, bootloader unlock at the top of the screen
Did you lose the apps that the international version did when unlocking? I believe it was the flashlight, ringtone trimmer, sound recorder and calculator?

If I've helped at all, PLEASE hit that thanks button.

DISTRAUGHTKLOWNZ
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidiac13 View Post
Did you lose the apps that the international version did when unlocking? I believe it was the flashlight, ringtone trimmer, sound recorder and calculator?
yup and then I got an OTA update earlier today and failed the verification check so it didn't do it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DISTRAUGHTKLOWNZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Riyal
Old
Thanks Meter 1637

DONATE TO ME
This sucks! LOL My cousin from US just cancelled a HTC One preorder from AT&T which is suppose to come this 17th and preordered a dev edition for the 23th just to read this news that AT&T version could also be unlocked?

ROFL made my gloomy day or perhaps a week lol!

nugzo
Old
Thanks Meter 565
I just saw my first HTC One Commercial. During Jimmy Falon. It was an HTC add, not from any specific carrier. Main feature was boom sound. Had a bunch of bands and stuff playing music with their backs to you, speakers facing away from crowd. Said listen to music how it was meant to be or something like that. Said to pre order goto htc.com.
Current Devices...
AT&T HTC One 64GB
AT&T HTC One X+
AT&T HTC One (M7) 64GB
AT&T HTC One (M8) 32GB + 64GB SD
The Following User Says Thank You to nugzo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ameza001
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSigma View Post
I feel like lately I've really wanted to get a Nokia Lumia 920 on the side to use with my new HTC One.
I recently replaced my company bb with a lumia 920. Great camera. Windows 8 - mmmmm, a little weak. I sold my gs2 last month for the original one release. Patiently waiting for my pre-order to arrive....

poisonsushi319
Old
Thanks Meter 0
just spend an hour on the phone with csr to order the new htc one with htc media link, she felt bad and gave me a credit of $265.18 on my account WOOHOO!!!

aimetti
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonsushi319 View Post
just spend an hour on the phone with csr to order the new htc one with htc media link, she felt bad and gave me a credit of $265.18 on my account WOOHOO!!!
way to try and piss off the others hah
The Following User Says Thank You to aimetti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

detsl
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nugzo View Post
I just saw my first HTC One Commercial. During Jimmy Falon. It was an HTC add, not from any specific carrier. Main feature was boom sound. Had a bunch of bands and stuff playing music with their backs to you, speakers facing away from crowd. Said listen to music how it was meant to be or something like that. Said to pre order goto htc.com.
Tried to find this online. Anyone have a link for this commercial?

jcracken
Old
Thanks Meter 124

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by detsl View Post
Tried to find this online. Anyone have a link for this commercial?
I think it's this one, not sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTS-1aNTn-s
Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-i777
Probably using my Nexus 7 right now
AT&T HTC One

HELLO YES WAT IS PHONE

nugzo
Old
Thanks Meter 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcracken View Post
I think it's this one, not sure