Tip us?

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4716

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostwantedht View Post
I'm talking 'bout the search of tapatalk itself.It does not seem helpful to me.

OK I APPPOLOGISE I won't post until I read the basics.
But u guys should also help a newbie
you realize you have a FULL web browser on your phone, right? using the tapatalk excuse is null

votinh
Old
Thanks Meter 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostwantedht View Post
I'm talking 'bout the search of tapatalk itself.It does not seem helpful to me.

OK I APPPOLOGISE I won't post until I read the basics.
But u guys should also help a newbie
We do help all newbies, especially you, out a lot.
As I mentioned in the very beginning of your thread, I gave you a head-up, next is yours, spend time and read more to gain much knowledge as possible. I did say that, didn't I? I understand you'd love to ask more instead of reading but put it this way. Today, mostwantedht, a newbie, asks "how do I root my phone?" Fair, we provide answer. Tomorrow, mostwantedht's friend, another newbie, asks "how do I root my phone?" ............ and this keep happening daily, what do you think? Should we be here daily to repeat the how-tos or newbies should at least "search"?
You, specifically, are one of the lucky one that your thread does indeed last 4 or maybe even 5 pages and especially creepyncrawly has spent time to answer and guide you through almost one-by-one. Others, not so much of luck since they would be shot down right away. There is no rule forces you to stop asking but at least, you should get the most basic part. Trust me, the more you read, the more you gain info hence knowledge and the less suffering when comes to flashing new ROMs.
Official CM10.1 Nightly @ 1000MHz NOOKcolor
Offiical CM11 KK Nightly on Kindle Fire 1st-Gen
Rooted Kindle Fire HD 8.9" w/ Nova Launcher
Virgin JB 4.3 on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Stock ROM KK 4.4.2 on LG-D800

Virgin Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - LOST
Slimbean 8.1 on Galaxy S2 i777 - LOST
The Following User Says Thank You to votinh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mostwantedht
Old
(Last edited by mostwantedht; 15th April 2013 at 10:25 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by votinh View Post
We do help all newbies, especially you, out a lot.
As I mentioned in the very beginning of your thread, I gave you a head-up, next is yours, spend time and read more to gain much knowledge as possible. I did say that, didn't I? I understand you'd love to ask more instead of reading but put it this way. Today, mostwantedht, a newbie, asks "how do I root my phone?" Fair, we provide answer. Tomorrow, mostwantedht's friend, another newbie, asks "how do I root my phone?" ............ and this keep happening daily, what do you think? Should we be here daily to repeat the how-tos or newbies should at least "search"?
You, specifically, are one of the lucky one that your thread does indeed last 4 or maybe even 5 pages and especially creepyncrawly has spent time to answer and guide you through almost one-by-one. Others, not so much of luck since they would be shot down right away. There is no rule forces you to stop asking but at least, you should get the most basic part. Trust me, the more you read, the more you gain info hence knowledge and the less suffering when comes to flashing new ROMs.
Thats what i wrote in my last post that I won't post until I read basics and I also appologised then whats the sense posting here again and again making me realize I did wrong
And what do u think I didn't search?I couldn't find many things thats why posted here.