[Mega Collection] Simplistic Framework Batteries for v3.5.1

Search This thread

manikant_009

Jan 29, 2012
Mumbai
Guys I'm using omega rom and simplistic
as you know omega has a blue circle battery but when you install simplistic it becomes green
So I want to change to blue circle battery??

First you need Paid control app for simplistic for to use Custom batteries so do you have purchased it & if not then you have to.

Last edited:

Mad_Wolf

Dec 2, 2010
I did pay and cannot find the blue one...
Yea there is a blue circle one but its not the same one

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Cruzfire

Feb 26, 2013
Vitoria
Hello mani,can you make gold bubble or chrome gold or any gold to match my bobcat gold theme will be much aprecieted.Thank you sir.

jimzmaycry

Oct 31, 2012
hay bro manikan, can you please make Alien_Blue ( the one in OP ) with white text instead of blue ? thanks ..

manikant_009

Jan 29, 2012
Mumbai
hay bro manikan, can you please make Alien_Blue ( the one in OP ) with white text instead of blue ? thanks ..

Done:D. Enjoy your request. I hope this will be ok for you and you will like also.:cowboy:

For the attachment check in the Op Post.
alienwhite.png

jimzmaycry

Oct 31, 2012
Done:D. Enjoy your request. I hope this will be ok for you and you will like also.:cowboy:

For the attachment check in the Op Post.
alienwhite.png

lol i thought you said it consuming time so you wont make it again.. btw thanks a million.. :laugh:

yeah i like it.. it matches my theme now..

and im waiting for your work on transparent background gallery,video and camera for SF 3.5.1 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2152415&page=9..

the truth is im always waiting for your awesome work bro !!:D:D

manikant_009

Jan 29, 2012
Mumbai
lol i thought you said it consuming time so you wont make it again.. btw thanks a million.. :laugh:

yeah i like it.. it matches my theme now..

and im waiting for your work on transparent background gallery,video and camera for SF 3.5.1 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2152415&page=9..

the truth is im always waiting for your awesome work bro !!:D:D

Thanks for liking but dear i am not working on transparent backgrounds i have made it with black backgrounds for "deusson" only.

z0rk

Dec 23, 2010
Tienen
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts