[TOOL] [4-22-2013] HTC Rezound All-In-One Toolkit V3.2

Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?

• Yes

Votes: 527 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

darkjedi7

Feb 2, 2011
Joliet
Google Pixel 6 Pro
i have a question. my phone keeps getting this message and i wanted to know is it safe to install. it says install untrusted package? THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE. then i have to choose

NO
yes. install untrusted zip or
go back. what should i do with this. is this some type of rebott to undate a old firmware and if so is this safe to do? i have never rooted a phone before. i had my friend do it for me and now i moved to another state and i can't have him do it for me again. am i suppose to undate this info by clicking yes install untrusted zip?

This needs to be installed on your computer not your phone, you have to unzip this on your computer ( you can use winrar or 7zip) then run the program and then you will see the options on your computer.

butcherbird

Apr 6, 2011
SoCal
I'm going to borrow a Windows 7 PC somewhere; so, this won't help me out. But, maybe this will help someone else in the future...

Any chance of adding support for Windows 8? The first step (Install HTC Drivers) fails due to lack of support for Win 8.

Thank you!

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Re: [TOOL] [1-23-2012] HTC Rezound All-In-One Toolkit V3.1

I'm going to borrow a Windows 7 PC somewhere; so, this won't help me out. But, maybe this will help someone else in the future...

Any chance of adding support for Windows 8? The first step (Install HTC Drivers) fails due to lack of support for Win 8.

Thank you!

Next update will support windows 8 :)

Go to the download folder and download my One S toolkit. That has win8 support. After you install it, then continue using the rezound toolkit

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

butcherbird

Apr 6, 2011
SoCal
Next update will support windows 8 :)

Go to the download folder and download my One S toolkit. That has win8 support. After you install it, then continue using the rezound toolkit

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, Hasoon!

Okay, so after completing the driver download/install in the One S tool, I will be able to fire up the Rezound tool & continue with step 2 without issues?

butcherbird

Apr 6, 2011
SoCal
Hmm... error in step 3. I have the phone in the bootloader screen (white screen HBOOT-2.27.0000), and the phone is connected to Win 8 PC. I keep getting this error (attached)

Any advice, please?

Thank you!

Nevermind ... realized I had the directory named with spaces. :( Sorry.

Attachments

• rezound-kit-error.jpg
    rezound-kit-error.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

butcherbird

Apr 6, 2011
SoCal
Oh crap ... I left my phone connected to the PC via the USB cable. That prevented me from getting into HBOOT.

Well, I unlocked my Rez using this tool. I actually used the tool one step further and (supposedly) flashed the TWRP 2.3.3.0 recovery, too. The tool said it flashed TWRP successfully. (The phone was wiped & booted straight into out-of-the-box Sense.)

Now, I am not able to boot into HBOOT/bootloader. I've removed the battery for over 1 minute. Put the battery in and I long-press the POWER DOWN & POWER buttons together. The phone vibrates; then, boots into Sense.

In Sense, long-pressing the power button does not give me the Recovery option I expected to see -- only the usual options: Power Off, Airplane Mode, Restart.

I would appreciate any advice to boot into TWRP so that I can flash Nils' ROM. :)

Thank you much!

Last edited:

tburns

May 1, 2010
Vegas

Will this tool work with the newest ICS OTA patch ends with .13. Would like to get s-off.

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Phateless

Aug 22, 2010
Oakland
www.llinkedin.com

Oh crap ... I left my phone connected to the PC via the USB cable. That prevented me from getting into HBOOT.

Well, I unlocked my Rez using this tool. I actually used the tool one step further and (supposedly) flashed the TWRP 2.3.3.0 recovery, too. The tool said it flashed TWRP successfully. (The phone was wiped & booted straight into out-of-the-box Sense.)

Now, I am not able to boot into HBOOT/bootloader. I've removed the battery for over 1 minute. Put the battery in and I long-press the POWER DOWN & POWER buttons together. The phone vibrates; then, boots into Sense.

In Sense, long-pressing the power button does not give me the Recovery option I expected to see -- only the usual options: Power Off, Airplane Mode, Restart.

I would appreciate any advice to boot into TWRP so that I can flash Nils' ROM. :)

Thank you much!

adb reboot recovery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

blu422

Jun 12, 2012
Bountiful, UT
Help?

So when I use "Get Token ID" I do as instructed and all that comes up is:
1st window:
image1.jpeg
2nd window:
image2.jpeg
Help?
I did all the stuff that went before this too.

Quantumrabbit

Apr 8, 2011
LG G5
Essential Phone

Ktownrob

Mar 27, 2013
Bootloader getting token ?

Question...

I have extracted the toolkit and run. When I get to step 3 and open bootloader screen on phone then click your link to open command prompts I don't get the token information on the second page. Does my bootloader need to be unlocked prior to using your toolkit or am I missing something. Thanks for putting this information out here and I appreciate any help you can provide me.

Ktownrob

ttall8ball

Feb 25, 2013
jellybean

i was able to get some of this to work with infection but not all like copying batch apk does not work anyway to get all this working under jellybean INFECTION rom

Vascoti

Apr 1, 2013
Question...

I have extracted the toolkit and run. When I get to step 3 and open bootloader screen on phone then click your link to open command prompts I don't get the token information on the second page. Does my bootloader need to be unlocked prior to using your toolkit or am I missing something. Thanks for putting this information out here and I appreciate any help you can provide me.

Ktownrob

#3 is token?
Isnt it say about fastboot if im not wrong?

Sent From Rezound S-off rooted VenomRez ROM

hatchin

Oct 19, 2012
Excellent tool to root and put your phone back to stock. Thanks Hasoon2000 for all of your hard work!!!

Last edited:

cobain34

Apr 21, 2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I was able to root my phone and install CM10.1 on my phone - thank you for reviving and making it great

graywolfman

Oct 12, 2008
Denver
Sah-weeet

Awesome, I just got my replacement so I'm rooting it now.
The new tool works great, I had no issues with any of it!

There is a typo, though. When you click step 5 on the right ("Unlock Bootloader"), the pop-up that is titled "Almost There! Now, time to unlock your bootloader..." says "Your External SD Card and SIM Card are phone. Anything on the internal storage will be deleted!!!" Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks again for the amazing and simple tool!!

:D

sandrewmorrison

Aug 15, 2010
Can't download

Is the dev-host site down? Seems like the site's having a DNS prob. I can access the site via the ip (184.168.53.73), but I can't download this toolkit. Is the site re-directing me to another site with probs...?

Anyhow, anyone got a link to this toolkit? I sold my Rezound and before I mail it out I want it all ready to go and need this. Anyone with a working link to this is the greatest person of the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Edit: After checking the dev host twitter feed, it seems as though they often have problems. HALP!

Edit #2: Woohoo, all is well. Got the download. Good talk guys. Lol.

Last edited:

KennyJive

Jun 14, 2010
Using this kit made rooting this device a breeze. However, I cannot get the bootloader to unlock. I have the .bin file and used it but cannot get S-off. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I have su and teamwin and used titanium to remove some system apps from the stock rom. I've rooted a few phones and tinker with my Gnex all the time, i'm doing this for me Ma. i'm just stuck and unsure what to do at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC Rezound. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Install Recoveries
    • TWRP 2.3.3.0
    • CWM 6.0.2.5
    • User provided recovery
    -Flash Kernels provided
    • User provided kernel
    - Link to this thread
    - Link to the FAQ thread
    - Link to the Rezound Development thread.
    - Boot Into Recovery
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.

256d5ds.png

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - Mods who helped this forum!
    - Developers made ROMs for everyone to use!
    - Devs who made the kernels!
    - Bling for his Debloater tool!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​
    - MilesTHD
    - Trenton Chorba
    - Sheldor1967
    Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 2-18-2012
    - Initial Release

V2.0 released 3-25-2012
    - Completely redesigned UI (again)
    - Updated AmonRa to 3.15 (works with ICS)
    - Made it cleaner and even more simpler
    - Added Useful links to Android-Dev.us and XDA
    - Fixed Perm Root (Yes, It Finally Works!!)
    - Added some additional commands that can be used

v2.1 Released. 7-2-2012
    - Removed kernels.
    - Added TWRP 2.1.0 for GB and ICS
    - Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
    - Fixed root.
    - Removed somethings and added other minor stuff.

v2.2 Released. 10-5-2012
    - Removed old TWRP/CWM recoveries
    - Added CWM 6.0.1.0 and TWRP 2.2.2.1 (This is really the major update)
    - Updated Chainfire's SuperSU to 0.96

v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
    - Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
    - Updated SuperSU to 0.99
    - Removed Amon Ra.
    - Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0
    - Updated CWM to 6.0.2.5
    - Added a few links
    - Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!

v3.1 Released! 1-23-2013
    - Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
    - When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.
    - Added a link to the factory RUU
    - Added a link to a step-by-step written guide made by me
    - Added Check CID feature
    - Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
    - Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin

v3.2 Released! 4-22-2013
    - Updated HTC Drivers to support Windows 8
    - Updated SuperSU to 1.25
    - Updated TWRP to 2.5.0.0
    - Added new commands
    - Added new links
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - Kernels
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
    - Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
    - Updated SuperSU to 0.99
    - Removed Amon Ra.
    - Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0
    - Updated CWM to 6.0.2.5
    - Added a few links
    - Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!
    Just want to say this toolkit was AWESOME many months ago when I used to it S-OFF my Rezound. Glad to see it is still around!

I'm actually working on a major update right now for all my toolkits :)

It just gets better and better!