Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Root Blu Products Vivo 4.3

Tip us?

colorlesstm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 3G ISSUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopestom View Post
All drivers have a install correctly? Do you use SO Win7?
You have a check this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1982587

And see this when correctly install drivers:
whoopy its now 4.1.1 all working thanks to u, last thing is that my 3g isnt working somehow, how can i fix it?
from time to time its shows me that its working but my internet is super slow 2kb at max what could be the problem?

Maverik869
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorlesstm View Post
whoopy its now 4.1.1 all working thanks to u, last thing is that my 3g isnt working somehow, how can i fix it?
from time to time its shows me that its working but my internet is super slow 2kb at max what could be the problem?
Did you check your APN settings?

Did upgrading to 4.1.1 give you Russian language on the phone?
The Following User Says Thank You to Maverik869 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lopestom
Old
(Last edited by lopestom; 23rd April 2013 at 12:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
Yes win 7 64bit, can u please provide me the good drivers becouse when im clicking on update the one that have yellow mark its says nothing have been found, tnx
In Win7 SO has been very annoying to install these drivers. I myself have 3 computers, DeskWinXP, NoteWin7 and NoteWin8. Anyway some do not have options. Try this, it is automatically installable, and resolve, return response.

Unzip this a folder. All selections must be run as administrator! Search Install.bat and execute.
Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1208.00.rar

Have this too: AdbDriverInstaller.exe
Connect the USB device and select the [interim USB debugging]
Install the file - AdbDriverInstaller.exe - and he knows do the rest.

I did a test on my NoteWin7 and did the steps. If the computer does not recognize the drivers also made ​​images (attach files). Sorry my english.

Quote:
Maverik869 may be right. Since you also make sure it meets the frequency of phone SIM mobile operator.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Install drivers - Win7.rar - [Click for QR Code] (3.69 MB, 2924 views)
BLU LIFE PLAY L100i - JB 4.2 - MT6589
[ROM][ROOT][recovery CTR v6.0.4.0][MT6589 - 4GB - JB 4.2.1] BLU Life Play L100
ROOT BLU TANK45/K-Touch U9 - CWM v6.0.3 and TWRP 2.5.0
[TUT] HOW TO INSTALL ROM 4.1.1 JB - BLU VIVO 4.3 D910i

[TUT] HOW TO ROOT BLU VIVO 4.3 D910i - ROM JB 4.1.1
[TUT] HOW REPLACE IMEI in ROM JB 4.1.1 JB - BLU VIVO 4.3 D910i
CWM for BLU VIVO 4.3 CWM v6.0.1.2 By Bruno Martins recovery.img by williegomezt
SG Mini (brazilian device) GB 2.3.6 -- BAK and229dtv MT6516 GB 2.3.1

celesus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Tested and approved. Happy for you now also have JB 4.1.1
I do not know D910a users received direct upgrade. So I'll leave here with the direct link has CWM v6. I will not do for this TUT it is the same process SPFT on both models!

First of all: I DO NOT KNOW IF THE DEVICE WILL LOSE IMEI's. BUT ANYWAY HAVE A TUTORIAL FOR THAT.
In SPFT I selected all the options for what was said in tutorial sent. Furthermore, I believe that to be for our devices, IMEI work.
Before I was testing with other ROMs and I think that's what the case was.

If this is your choice, follow my instructions TUTORIAL or included in the download.
THEN BE SAFE, MAKE IMEI BACKUP's!Contacts, msg, etc... If required, restore them afterwards. Or try method placed in the footsteps of my thread at BHARDIK.
I have not yet test CWM and TWRP it BHARDIK placed. Do for your choice. I'll test it later.

Download drivers VIVO 4.3 Tool.rar in my thread and this: 257MB => UPDATE D910a JB 4.1.1 -----------------mirror

My phone is the 910i and i install the rom d910a, will that this is the solution to my problem of 3g baseband 2100 to 1900???

Sent from my VIVO 4.3 using xda app-developers app

lopestom
Old
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by celesus View Post
My phone is the 910i and i install the rom d910a, will that this is the solution to my problem of 3g baseband 2100 to 1900???

Sent from my VIVO 4.3 using xda app-developers app
Wow. I not know. See the previous screenshots #271. When I installed (ROM JB D910a) it on my D910i had those frequencies. These frequencies are for you?

P.S. I not have original ICS ROM. Then make a right decision to upgrade.

The Following User Says Thank You to lopestom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cutesammy1
Old
(Last edited by cutesammy1; 23rd April 2013 at 04:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Hi Lopestorm,

First of all, thanks a lot for your hardwork and tremendous efforts in writing such fine tutorial to root BLU VIVO 4.3. The rom is good and gives pleasure of running JB however there are several limitations I have observed in the rom:

1. Copy & Paste option is not coming in messaging or any note app.

2. We can't add new sound profile and it limits us to only stock sound profiles.

3. The notification icon/count does not appear on Messaging, WhatsApp, Gmail, Phone etc icons even if there is any new message, e-mail or missed call.

I have used your tutorial to root my MMX A90s. I know this is not the right forum to post however I am newbie so I am not allowed to post on development threads :-p

But I believe Several BLU VIVO 4.3 owners who are running JB might be facing same problem. Please help if the problem with my phone only.

Lastly, thanks a ton for porting this rom for us. MMX is not a customer-oriented company.

celesus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Wow. I not know. See the previous screenshots #271. When I installed (ROM JB D910a) it on my D910i had those frequencies. These frequencies are for you?

P.S. I not have original ICS ROM. Then make a right decision to upgrade.
I've never been able to use 3g with this phone, even with the rom d910a in Venezuela using baseband 1900

lopestom
Old
(Last edited by lopestom; 24th April 2013 at 05:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutesammy1 View Post
Hi Lopestorm,

First of all, ...............

Please write in thread [TUT] HOW TO INSTALL ROM 4.1.1 JB - BLU VIVO 4.3 D910i
Removed ...........
-------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I put recovery (original) in thread JB BLU VIVO for a better update devices for a V7.

Check this for more drivers MT6577. Download your version for SO (W8/W7/Vista/XP) --> [TUT] Instructions MTK6577 USB VCOM Driver Installation

ralexi76
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Angry instalar rom en blu vivo 4.3

hola amigos mi pregunta es la siguiente puedo instalar una rom desde cwm recovery,yo instale el recovery con la aplicacion k deko willi en el post se llama mobileuncle tools y pues ya vi un tutorial aki xda developers pero se me hace bien complicado x k no puedo instalar los drivers en mi computadora para ke reconosca mi telefono ademas con el sp flah tool se me hace muy dificil serian tan amables de ayudarme espero su respuesta gracias

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

hola k tal mi pregunta es la siguiente yo instale cwm recovery con la aplicacion ke dijo willie gomez mobileuncle tools y me funciono ala perfeccion sin tantos procedimientos ahora mi pregunta es puedo instalar una rom directamente desde cwm recovery mi telefono es un blu vivo 4.3 ya he visto k aki hay unos tutoriales para instalar la rom jelli bean 4.1.1 pero se me dificulta mucho x k no puedo instalar los drivers k me pide el programa sp flash tool ,me podrian ayudar sus comentarios me van a servir mucho por k kiero arriesgarme podrian orientarme o si existe algun otro procedimiento para hacerlo gracias espero sus respuestas

williegomezt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralexi76 View Post
hola amigos mi pregunta es la siguiente puedo instalar una rom desde cwm recovery,yo instale el recovery con la aplicacion k deko willi en el post se llama mobileuncle tools y pues ya vi un tutorial aki xda developers pero se me hace bien complicado x k no puedo instalar los drivers en mi computadora para ke reconosca mi telefono ademas con el sp flah tool se me hace muy dificil serian tan amables de ayudarme espero su respuesta gracias

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

hola k tal mi pregunta es la siguiente yo instale cwm recovery con la aplicacion ke dijo willie gomez mobileuncle tools y me funciono ala perfeccion sin tantos procedimientos ahora mi pregunta es puedo instalar una rom directamente desde cwm recovery mi telefono es un blu vivo 4.3 ya he visto k aki hay unos tutoriales para instalar la rom jelli bean 4.1.1 pero se me dificulta mucho x k no puedo instalar los drivers k me pide el programa sp flash tool ,me podrian ayudar sus comentarios me van a servir mucho por k kiero arriesgarme podrian orientarme o si existe algun otro procedimiento para hacerlo gracias espero sus respuestas
Si quieres instalar el rom de JB tienes que seguir el proceso de lopestom forzosamente.

If you want to install the JB rom you need to follow lopestom process.

The Following User Says Thank You to williegomezt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]