'Beats Audio' letters rubbing off back of phone.

Search This thread

DesirableDesire

Nov 20, 2010
Brisbane
So I've had my One for 5 days now and tonight I was just looking at the back and noticed that part of the beats audio logo has rubbed off.. It looks pretty tacky now having half letters, and I imagine it will only get worse. It is only the red letters that have been affected so far.

It really doesn't scream quality and I am a bit disappointed. I guess at some stage I will just have to remove all of the letters so that it looks uniform..

Has anybody else had this problem?

Pictures:

aX1gkJS.jpg

kOyZybS.jpg

h.han

Feb 28, 2011
London
I actually prefer them there, they give some colour to my black One. But will keep an eye on them in case some day they turn out to be "beatsaudi" or something...

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

mrmomoman

Feb 19, 2009
The beats makes the audio much better and with the xaudio tweak it really shines.

AlexV

Apr 5, 2007
Hello,

If I remove those red letters, will this affect the sound of the device? Will it turn Beats audio off?

shook187

Oct 1, 2010
Haverhill MA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Why? It sounds so plain and bland. Beats audio is actually at work with these speakers.

MAXIUM TROLLING

The beats makes the audio much better and with the xaudio tweak it really shines.

Actually my phone speakers, snaps crackles and pops with it switched on. I'm not sure if it's a software problem but from what I read I'm not the only one that this happens too. So I just keep it off, it sounds good enough to me no popping sounds.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Nexii

Aug 9, 2012
Houston,TX
Actually my phone speakers, snaps crackles and pops with it switched on. I'm not sure if it's a software problem but from what I read I'm not the only one that this happens too. So I just keep it off, it sounds good enough to me no popping sounds.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Drop. Pop. Lock it.

MAXIUM TROLLING

DesirableDesire

Nov 20, 2010
Brisbane
Well I thought I would try and get the letters off completely today but it seems the silver 'audio' refuses to come off so I guess I'll just have to leave it on there.

Sent from my HTC One

Top Liked Posts