[Bounty] AT&T Galaxy S4 Bootloader Unlock

Search This thread

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
We've all had our complaints about the OS, but lets put our money where our mouth is.

I'll get the ball rolling. $20 pledge to the developer(s) who gets it unlocked.

To Mods: Apologies to Kenny and Jcase et al. .....didn't realize [Bounty] threads were not allowed here. My reason was to motivate the devs. Please move if necessary

I know there are several extremely bright and talented people working on this - but I also would be more than willing to pledge at least $50 to the dev/devs that get this done. My question is - how do you pay a bounty like this to a team of devs who collaborate to get the bootloader unlocked?

BeansTown106

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
BeanTown USA
I know there are several extremely bright and talented people working on this - but I also would be more than willing to pledge at least $50 to the dev/devs that get this done. My question is - how do you pay a bounty like this to a team of devs who collaborate to get the bootloader unlocked?

Paypal and or whatever they suggest

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: aleph_0

Khalsa4G

Mar 24, 2011
NYC
Hi All, just joined team Android after years of iOS/iPhone usage. Sad that the bootloader is unlocked but confident in the Devs. I'm in for $50 if we can get this done soon.

Reactions: aleph_0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I feel like I've stumbled into an alternate universe where none of you know that you'll be getting the ability to flash custom kernels and recoveries in the next week or two. Be patient. I currently have CyanogenMod booting on my AT&T Galaxy S4. :)
    In case you missed it, I requested all donations be directed at a reputable charity organization. If you want to refrain from doing so because the tools that were given to you for free don't match your arbitrary expectations that you made up after the fact, it doesn't matter much to me. Feel free to keep holding out for magic wands that make all your Galaxy S4 dreams come true. You may be waiting awhile.
    We've all had our complaints about the OS, but lets put our money where our mouth is.

I'll get the ball rolling. $20 pledge to the developer(s) who gets it unlocked.
    I downloaded the entire thing before it got taken down. Anybody who wants it just PM me on reddit /u/7trXMk6Z

Mods, feel free to delete this post or prema ban this account and/or my IP address, I don't care. I'll just make another account. I have no qualms distributing "intellectual property" whose sole purpose is to **** people out of owning the hardware they've bought and paid for.
    Thread Cleaned

With respect to the developer trying to accomplish a task here, and with respect to XDA posting rules. It is now time to stick to the topic and stop with the childish banter and "one-upping" each other in worthless commentary.

I do not care if you are a junior member, senior member or a member with recognition, be respectful in your posts, be on topic with your posts, and always remember we are here to further development.

If you cannot do that, then go somewhere else where opinions matter. This is not the place for that.

I have marked this thread as a favorite and will be ghosting it for a while, consider this a final warning -- post troll commentary at your own peril from here on out.