[ROM]{PORT}[4.1.2] |WIP| MIUIandroid v5 3.4.12 UNOFFICIAL v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pspunderground

Oct 6, 2010
Dallas
obviously you take things a little too seriously.
relax a bit i'm just joking around can you not see the "lol's" and smiley faces at the end of all my posts..
Myrder can take as long as he wants/needs, he's the one doing it

---------

On a side note, MIUI has an official v5 build for the Tegra One X? Oh and the One S which as far as specs got has the same chipset just a different screen/smaller battery and no NFC
Source : http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/HTC-One-S,HTC-One-X-AT-T/phones/6579,6549

I wonder how hard it would be to port from one of those instead of building from the EVO?

AFAIK, the official v5 for endeavoru (T3 One X) is based off of Sense, but wouldn't be able to port easily considering the different chipsets between our device and that one. On the other hand, the S4 version of the One S is a good candidate, and that's what my Sense based port is from.

Reactions: Mazda

Myrder

Oct 30, 2012
Oklahoma City
wheres this ROM at? lol
Wasn't the road trip on thursday? LOL

I'm sorry that I have other obligations that I have to take care of. Maybe something called work because I need to support myself? Roadtrip was Friday, kid.

You have to think, how much time does a full time chef spend at the work place? I work 55+ hrs a week, and then have to take care of other stuff. I do what I can on this ROM. Be happy with what you have, being greedy and needy will not get you anywhere in life.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

Myrder

Oct 30, 2012
Oklahoma City
I'm tired of all the crap. This is the second thread in which I have had demanding people come in here and ask for ETAs. However, this is the first time my thread has been highjacked with another ROM.

Go bother that person, bug him about ETAs. Not me.

This thread will be close tonight, and download links removed.

NEXUS 4 HERE I COME.

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
Thread big time cleaned. I mean like with bleach and those crazy scrubbing bubbles and that big bald guy Mr. Clean style.

Now please do not ask for an ETA, that's just bad form. Also can we please knock off all of the flame and insanity and sophomoric activity here?

We're trying to get some development going!

Read the last 2 posts from the OP, he clearly doesn't appreciate some of the garbage we've seen here.

Well now it's time to take out the trash!

OP let one of us know if you really are going to close this so we can end the madness asap, otherwise if you continue to develop this we can keep this thread as clean as my plate on bacon day.

G4 Man2

May 4, 2011
Coffeyville
The ever so elusive sense based MIUI/MIUI v5 has been thwarted yet again. I applaud you Myrder for being able to put up with with so much of the crap this thread has been covered in. I'm not sure if MIUI attracts douches because of how similar it is to iOS or because of how beautiful it looks. Crap is a problem in a lot of threads but never before have I seen more in a thread that's not about MIUI. I wish I could have helped more but what's done is done. Good luck to you and your future with the Nex 4. I appreciate the time you've spent developing ways to get MIUI to work perfectly with the HOXL. Going above and beyond more than often and I can only hope that the Nex 4 forum has classier folks.

Reactions: Myrder

pleasedie

Oct 23, 2009
Myrder dont close the thread, please . I think we are a lot of people waiting for the stable release and we really appreciate your work

I hope you continue working on the one x/xl, if not, best wishes on future projects.

*And for you crappy people, keep your fingers away from the keyboard.

Sent from my One X using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Myrder and Mazda

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
I'm tired of all the crap. This is the second thread in which I have had demanding people come in here and ask for ETAs. However, this is the first time my thread has been highjacked with another ROM.

NEXUS 4 HERE I COME.

Hey dude, I don't own this device and you don't know me but I saw what happened in here and think is total bs.

I just wanted to say that you shouldn't quit just because a few bad apples.

I've been in your position before and it sucks for sure having a thread get derailed by idiots that can't follow the rules but I think the people that support you and enjoy this ROM out weight the recent bs.

If you up and quit, the crap will just continue until there's 1-2 devs left. This isn't what XDA is about!!

Recently people here have forgotten about that and think is a place to harrass developers and troll....is not!!

People don't feed the trolls! Just report them and believe me, they'll get banned sooner or later!

My two cents :)

Sent from my HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mi2_miui_con_07.png

UNOFFICIAL
    This is for the EVITA version of the HTC One X/L
    International HTC One X(Tegra3) users, leave now.

!/DISCLAIMER - If this build just so happens to make your phone transform into a poodle, cause WW3, or brick.... I AM NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. It is your job as the user to read and understand what you're doing to your device. I will not tolerate anyone who comes and complains that this ROM sucks. If you so happen to complain over and over again about a bug and fail to report without a logcat, you will be ignored by me. Logcats are the only way I will be able to fix anything.

This is UNOFFICIAL because I am not affiliated with MIUIandroid. I will not be affiliated with them, ever. Everything I do for this will be UNOFFICIAL. All credits for this ROM go to its developers. If you would like to read what the changes are for each release, please visit their website - miuiandroid.com

image007.png

CREDITS​
    MIUIandroid dev team
    mirGantrophy - awesome dev partner and friend
    AdhvanIt - for teaching me the tricks of the porting trade and always willing to help out
    Rohan32 - for answering stupid questions for me
    h8rift - CM 10 base ROM
    Cuyo11 - fixing the Remoteviews class issue for me
    Anyone and everyone who works on the EVITA development
    If I have somehow missed you, please... PM me and i'll correct my ignorance. :)

What's not working?

SMS/MMS
    Themes
    Calls..?

Installation
    Place ROM zip file in your SD card
    Boot into TWRP recovery
    Create a backup
    Factory reset device (If coming from non MIUI or anything before MIUI 3.4.12) - A LOT OF THINGS CHANGED
    Disable recovery signature checks
    Install zip from SD card
    HBOOT 1.14 S-ON ONLY: fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Install gapps
    Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
    Reboot and enjoy!

CHANGE LOG
    4/23
    Initial release​

DOWNLOADS
    Current release:
    Google Code

Please, if you encounter a problem with the ROM... Get a logcat, and post it here and explain what the problem is so I can try and fix it.
    GAPPS

Like the ROM? Please click the "THANKS" button at the bottom left of this post. It's free and makes me feel good about myself.
    REALLY like the ROM? Think about a donation. It motivates me more, and it will go to my Nexus 4 fund so I can join my dev partner mirGantrophy
    .​
    I have a logcat for all fc's Themes/Contacts/Sms...

However, all the methods needed to fix those are not in my base. I might have to rebase to something else. I have work at 3pm today, but i'll be working on this every second I get because this is driving me insane.

Cuyo11, I need you to contact me as soon as possible.

Farru, you have a PM in your inbox.

I've found the MiCode for v5 but that's not helping either. One way or another, I will get this crap fixed. I'm getting ready to pull an all nighter until I can get this working right. This may, or may not, be the death of me.
    I do believe that I have everything working as it should, for now. I'll be taking a road trip today and won't be able to upload, but since I know what needs to be done with this, I'm going to change the port source from the crespo(Nexus S) to the One S. The biggest problem I was having was that I didn't see that the Crespo build of v5 in still in BETA form. Until that changes, port source will come from the One S.

Again, thank you to all that have helped/tested/supported.

BIG THANKS TO FARRU AND CUYO!
    Thread big time cleaned. I mean like with bleach and those crazy scrubbing bubbles and that big bald guy Mr. Clean style.

Now please do not ask for an ETA, that's just bad form. Also can we please knock off all of the flame and insanity and sophomoric activity here?

We're trying to get some development going!

Read the last 2 posts from the OP, he clearly doesn't appreciate some of the garbage we've seen here.

Well now it's time to take out the trash!

OP let one of us know if you really are going to close this so we can end the madness asap, otherwise if you continue to develop this we can keep this thread as clean as my plate on bacon day.

NEXUS 4 HERE I COME.