Rhonin86

Nov 17, 2011
Hagen
ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Deep sleep doesn't work

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Heh c'mon this information is nearly senseless ! :rolleyes:

Which kernel exactly on which ROM, which governor / which scheduler / Have you tried to identify the causing wakelock via BBS ?

So try BBS and have a look at the wakelocks - I assume GPS or audio_out 2 and they are not related to a special kernel.

And then it would be nice if you could post detailed information :highfive:

Thx in advance

Rhonin

XeLLaR*

Jun 25, 2012
DevConnection
Heh c'mon this information is nearly senseless ! :rolleyes:

Which kernel exactly on which ROM, which governor / which scheduler / Have you tried to identify the causing wakelock via BBS ?

So try BBS and have a look at the wakelocks - I assume GPS or audio_out 2 and they are not related to a special kernel.

And then it would be nice if you could post detailed information :highfive:

Thx in advance

Rhonin

Do you have Viber? It may be the cause of audio_out2 wakelock.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39769419
Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the inconvenience.

This is a known issue which affect some devices. We are presently working on the solution. you can expect an update on version 3.

Please make sure you stay current with our version updates.
at: http://support.viber.com

We kindly thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Rhonin86

Nov 17, 2011
Hagen
ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G

EB20XY

Jan 22, 2012
Will there be another version for ROM base RC2 ?
Or will 3.7 work fine for it ?
Does someone run RC2 already with 3.7 ? Any incompability found ?
:confused:

ktulu84

Jan 2, 2013
Pescara
Will there be another version for ROM base RC2 ?
Or will 3.7 work fine for it ?
Does someone run RC2 already with 3.7 ? Any incompability found ?
:confused:

The only thing that won't work is the new driver for auto brightness, but the old one will work as ever

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

EB20XY

Jan 22, 2012
tried 3.7 with RC2 since yesterday.
It works now great.
Extreme low battery drain, smooth and no bugs found.
(2G3G switch, GPS lock, etc.)

:fingers-crossed:

Rhonin86

Nov 17, 2011
Hagen
ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Sooo sad...

Isnt there going to be new kernel for rc2?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Hi Guys,

Erik begged me to release his new kernel version 3.8 for CM 10 - he sent me the bootimage and i integrate it in a flashable zip. Read the following post get informed about his "sad" personal situation.

Hi ,!

I have some bad news. Something terrible happened in my family and I' m forced to close down my XDA activity for an undefined time. iIt could be a a week, a mounth or more I don't know, it doesn't depend on me.This means that I wont be able to log in during this period.

Please release the kernel I last sent you (you can also post the ZIp you made) and please give credits and thanks to Christopher. for his module which I included.
You can also post the description I sent you of the governor I modded (lulzactivew).
You can also post this message on my thread, I think it will be nice to let everyone know that I will be missing for a while and I wont be able to respond to PM's and so on.
I really hope I can come back soon.

So long,
Erik
Sent from my AllviewSpeed3G using xda app-developers app

I tested the kernel now for three days and found no bugs so far. The new governor works fine so far but the power-consumption is slightly higher than normal - but the ui reacts real fast.

Here is a small changelog:

360MB exUV (synced with CM10 RC2 by ivendor)
Added features:

*InteractiveX governor
*LulzactiveW governor
*Phantom Keypress Filter module by Christopher

The lulzactiveW: I replaced the pump_up_step function with max_up_step and applied some modifications. This governor should always scale up to the max frequency when the CPU freq needs to be modified. (e.g if you are at 700 MHz and your device needs to scale up, it will scale up directly to the max CPU freq defined, 1401 MHz if no OC was applied). The pump down step is not touched so it should scale down normally. This should result in a performance boots and a more lagfree experience at the cost of battery life.
This governor is basically a combination between Lulzactive and Performance.

Thx and credits go to Christopher for his Phantom Keypress Filter module :good:

So please report any bugs though Erik will react to it later.

Our thoughts will be with you in your difficult time....

Regards

Rhonin and thx for all your work :eek:

Attachments

• Phenom_Kernel_v3.8_exUV_360MB.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

EminSG

Jan 21, 2012
Baku
Hi Guys,

Erik begged me to release his new kernel version 3.8 - he sent me the bootimage and i integrate it in a flashable zip. Read the following post get informed about his "sad" personal situation.

I tested the kernel now for three days and found no bugs so far. The new governor works fine so far but the power-consumption is slightly higher than normal - but the ui reacts real fast.

Here is a small changelog:

Thx and credits go to Christopher for his Phantom Keypress Filter module :good:

So please report any bugs though Erik will react to it later.

Our thoughts will be with you in your difficult time....

Regards

Rhonin and thx for all your work :eek:

Thank you Erik. Of course, we'll miss you. Come back as soon as possible.
Is this kernel for cm10 or cm10.1?

Reactions: Rhonin86

Christopher83

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2012
Milan
Hi Guys,

Erik begged me to release his new kernel version 3.8 for CM 10 - he sent me the bootimage and i integrate it in a flashable zip. Read the following post get informed about his "sad" personal situation.
I'm really sad to read these words...
I hope to see you again soon Erik and that everything will settle down as soon as possible to better...
Thank you very much for everything!

S

speedwayfan75

Erik, the community will miss one of our greatest developer. Take the time you need. I wish you and your family all the best.

educk

Oct 28, 2012
I'm back!

Hi guys!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, support and appreciation. Reading those made my hearth to grow and I really appreciate it...
I would also like to apologize for bringing my personal life online, I know it doesn't belong here and it won't happen again. I'm saying this because some of the users might consider this as spam, after all this is a development forum. This is a chapter of my life that I would like to forget so II'll move on:

I decided to release my last 3.0 kernels for our device. I won't release any other 3.0 kernel or any other kernel for CM10. I will be focusing on the 3.4 kernel and mainly for CyanogenMod 10.1.

I will try to explain some new features of the v3.8 kernel:

Added LulzactiveW CPU Governor

I modded the Lulzactive governor to always scale up the the max frequency when the CPU is solicited. Down scaling is not affected. This should result in a more lagfree experience at the cost of battery drain. (which is a bit higher due to the fact that the CPU is executing every task at max frequency). More details here.

Added Phantom KeyPresses Filtering module created by Christopher83

This feature was developed by Christopher83 in order solve the Phantom KeyPresses. Please read this post for more details.

Thanks to Rhonin86 and Christopher83 for everything, you guys are great! :eek:

davidteri91

Jul 27, 2012
Cinisello Balsamo
Hi guys!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, support and appreciation. Reading those made my hearth to grow and I really appreciate it...
I would also like to apologize for bringing my personal life online, I know it doesn't belong here and it won't happen again. I'm saying this because some of the users might consider this as spam, after all this is a development forum. This is a chapter of my life that I would like to forget so II'll move on:

I decided to release my last 3.0 kernels for our device. I won't release any other 3.0 kernel or any other kernel for CM10. I will be focusing on the 3.4 kernel and mainly for CyanogenMod 10.1.

I modded the Lulzactive governor to always scale up the the max frequency when the CPU is solicited. Down scaling is not affected. This should result in a more lagfree experience at the cost of battery drain. (which is a bit higher due to the fact that the CPU is executing every task at max frequency). More details here.

This feature was developed by Christopher83 in order solve the Phantom KeyPresses. Please read this post for more details.

Hi Dev Erik welcome :D :D :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rsz_1finallogo.png

Hello everyone!
    I proudly present the Phenom Kernels for Jelly Bean (CM10 and CM10.1)

Features:

*Build with Linaro Toolchain 4.8.3 - Cortex A8 with neon optimization
    *Overclock up to 1.8 GHz
    *Advanced O3 optimization
    *O3 Optimization for modules
    *Phantom Key Presses Filtering (Christopher83)
    *AVS enabled
    *CPU Voltage Control (VDD sysfs interface)
    *Extreme Undervolt
    *No JPEG Compression
    *Governors: Hyper, Lulzactive,LulzactiveW, BrazilianWax,interactiveX,conservative,ondemand,powersave,smartassV2 and performance
    *I/O schedulers: SIO,VR,ROW,NOOP,Deadline,CFQ,BFQ
    *Optimized Low Memory Killer
    *Optimized RWSEM Algorithm
    *Optimized Readahead for better disk performance
    *BLX (Battery Life eXtender)
    *BLNv9
    *Vibration Control
    *Dynamic Sync Control
    *Lowered Swappines
    *USB OTG support
    *Frandom Support
    *RAM Console Support
    *zCache Support (enabled by default)
    *ZSMALLOC Support
    *And more

Antutu Score: Screenshot
    Advanced Benchmark made with CF Bench: DOC.

Download Links:

Phenom Kernel v6.3.2
    (Folder contains all kernel versions (for CM10.1, CM10.2 and CM11)
    On BIGMEM version (400MB), camera recording and YouTube playback doesn't work !
    On BIGMEM version (400MB), video playback works only with MX Player in SW mode !

Phenom Kernel v3.8 for CM10

Old versions

For JB 4.1.2 - only for ROM's based on beta 2 and down-

Phenom Kernel v1.2.8 exUV(370MB RAM)

Phenom Kernel v1.2.8 UV(370MB RAM)

Phenom Kernel v1.2.8 -stock PMEM-(347MB RAM)

Install Guide:
    Reboot To Recovery Mode (CWM or TWRP)
    Flash the kernel
    Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
    Reboot System

Additional Details
    Now available in Screenshots Tab

My sources
    Main branch: KitKat-Dev (CM11)
    Other used branches: cm-10.1; cm-10.2

Credits:
    Christopher83 - for his awesome GitHub and toolchains
    faux123
    Ezekeel
    ivendor & arco
    jokubas00 - logo design

XDA:DevDB Information
    [GT-I9001] Phenom Kernel for JB 4.2.2, a Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
    educk, http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4825437
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v6.3.2
    Stable Release Date: 2013-11-25

Created 2013-09-13
    Last Updated 2013-11-29
    Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]v6.3.2 [25.11.2013][/B]
    * Kernel 3.4.70
    *New KitKat builds
    *Built with latest Linaro GCC 4.8.3 from @Christopher83
    *Added extra Linaro Optimization on CM10.1 (all functions from the kernel modules -except the ones from the drivers folder- are inlined)
    *msm: kgsl: Avoid turning on GPU clock if already off (credits to Ananta Kishore K)
    *Update defconfigs to enable some netfilter options (credits to Christopher83)
    *Revert "ALSA: fix oops in snd_pcm_info() caused by ASoC DPCM" (credits to Christopher83)
    *Add exFAT support (credits to radu) (Tested on [url="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82930263/Doc%20Thread/SD64/Samsung%2064GB%20uhs1%20PRO%20%28big%29.jpg"]Samsung 64GB SDXC uhs1 PRO[/url] card)
    * Update defconfigs for exFAT support (credits to Christopher83)
    *msm: vidc: Reset stop_called state when START is called (credits to Deepak Verma)
    * msm: vidc: set EOS on output buffer pending transaction (credits to Deepak Verma)
    * Clone ion.h to msm_ion.h (credits to Arco68)
    * Add extra free kbytes tunable (credits to Rik van Riel)
    *input: Updates to Phantom Key Presses filter (credits to Christopher83)
    *SELinux: include definition of new capabilities (credits to Eric Paris)
    *msm: vidc: Check validity of userspace address (credits to Deepak Verma)
    *ALSA: pcm: check for integer overflow during multiplication (credits to Phani Kumar Uppalapati)
    *base: genlock: Zero a structure before sending it to user space (credits to Jordan Crouse)
    *qt602240_ts: updated touchscreen driver in according of Multi-touch protocol (credits to CastagnaIT)

[B]v6.2 [10.11.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.68
    *msm: kgsl: Avoid turning on GPU clock if already off (credits to Ananta Kishore)
    *Sync to latest changes made by arco

[B]v6.1 [16.10.2013][/B]
    *CM10.1 and CM10.2 versions updated
    *Built using latest Linaro GCC 4.8.2 2013.10 from @Christopher83
    *Switch to 3.4.67
    *Fix calling issues (gp2a_proximity: readded wakelock is necessary to avoid problems with answer calls - thanks to CastagnaIT)

[B]v6.0 [16.10.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.66
    *New ADC Team Style Bootsplash
    *Built with Linaro GCC 4.8.2 from Christopher83
    *SELinux Support
    *Update zRAM to latest upstream version
    *Added and enabled zRAM for Android (credits to Faux123)
    *LZ4 Compression for zRAM (credits Faxu123)
    *zram: add Crypto API support
    *Enabled Memory Compaction
    *msm: display: Prevent fb suspend in charging mode for ancora only (credits to Christopher83)
    * binder: use freezable blocking calls (credits to Colin Cross)
    * epoll: use freezable blocking call (credits to Colin Cross)
    * select: use freezable blocking call (credits to Colin Cross)
    * af_unix: use freezable blocking calls in read (credits to Colin Cross)
    * usb: gadget: mass_storage: added sysfs entry for cdrom to LUNs (credits to FrozenCow)
    * Resolved problems of magnetic, proximity and orientation sensor (credits to CastagnaIT)
    [URL=" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=45400844"] (Check this post for details on sensor calibration)[/URL]

*Revert "block: Add URGENT request notification support to CFQ scheduler" (credits to Tatyana Brokhman)
    * mm: remove compressed copy from zram in-memory (credits to Minchan Kim)
    * lib/lzo: Rename lzo1x_decompress.c to lzo1x_decompress_safe.c (credits to Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer)
    * lib/lzo: Update LZO compression to current upstream version (credits to Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer)
    * lib/lzo: huge LZO decompression speedup on ARM by using unaligned access (credits to Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer)
    * ARM: 7668/1: fix memset-related crashes caused by recent GCC (4.7.2) optimizations (credits to Ivan Djelic)
    * ARM: 7670/1: fix the memset fix (credits to Nicolas Pitre)
    * msm: vidc: return error in case of init failure (credits to Pushkaraj Patil)
    * ARM: add SCHED_HRTICK config option (credits to Russell King)
    * HACK: ARM: disable sleeping while atomic warning in do_signal (credits to Colin Cross)
    * alarmtimer: Use hrtimer per-alarm instead of per-base (credits to John Stultz)
    * freezer: define try_to_freeze_nowarn if CONFIG_FREEZER=n (credits to Ben Jones)
    * lockdep: remove task argument from debug_check_no_locks_held (credits to Colin Cross)
    * freezer: shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff (credits to Arve Hjønnevåg)
    * freezer: skip waking up tasks with PF_FREEZER_SKIP set (credits to Colin Cross)
    * futex: use freezable blocking call (credits to Colin Cross)
    * nanosleep: use freezable blocking call (credits to Colin Cross)
    * sigtimedwait: use freezable blocking call (credits to Colin Cross)
    * freezer: add unsafe versions of freezable helpers for NFS (credits to Colin Cross)
    * freezer: add unsafe versions of freezable helpers for CIFS (credits to Colin Cross)
    * lockdep: check that no locks held at freeze time (credits to Mandeep Singh Baines)
    * freezer: convert freezable helpers to freezer_do_not_count() (credits to Colin Cross)
    * freezer: convert freezable helpers to static inline where possible (credits to Colin Cross)
    *freezer: add new freezable helpers using freezer_do_not_count() (credits to Colin Cross)
    *msm: display: Prevent fb suspend in charging mode for all (credits to Arco68

[B]v5.0 [20.09.2013][/B]
    *Same as version 4.9, only RAMDISK is changed so it's compatible with 4.3 ROM's

[B]v4.9 [15.09.2013][/B]
    *Built with latest [B][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2098133"]Linaro GCC 4.7.4-2013.09 Toolchain optimized for Cortex-A8 cpu with Neon technology support[/URL][/B] (credits to Christopher83)
    *Switch to 3.4.62
    *msm_fb: Correct R and G offsets for correct mapping (credits to Jeevan Shriram)
    *Fix disconnect not sent from host when pairing is cancelled (credits to Subramanian Srinivasan)
    *USB: gadget: Cleanup boot-up message with default usb composition (credits to Mayank Rana)
    *Bluetooth : hidp: Get the valid hci_conn while unlink (credits to Sumit Bajpai)
    *Bluetooth: Disable Sniff on HID ACL(s) if SCO is active (credits to Hemant Gupta)
    *msm: kgsl: Do not try to resume the device from INIT state (credits to Lucille Sylvester)
    *cpufreq: interactive: fix show_target_loads and show_above_hispeed_delay (credits to Minsung Kim)
    *Switch default scheduler to SIO (according to Arco: "ROW actually also depends on changes to MMC drivers, which we miss")
    *New logo (credits and thanks to jokubas00)

[B]v4.8 [07.09.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.60
    *Added and enabled optimized zCache (doubles RAM efficiency - credits to Faux123)
    *LZ4 compression for zCache (credits to Faux123)
    *Added and enabled optmized ZSMALLOC (credits to Faux123)
    *fs/sync: Make sync() satisfy many requests with one invocation (Credits to Paul E. McKenney)
    *lib: Add support for LZ4-compressed kernel (credits to Kyungsik Lee)
    *lib: Add lz4 compressor module (Credits to Chanho Min)
    *crypto: Add lz4 Cryptographic API (Credits to Chanho Min)
    *writeback: Fix occasional slow sync (credits to Jan Kara)
    *lib/lz4/lz4_compress: fix macro usage error (Credits to faux123)
    *ariesve_sensors: updated all sensors to match with the new opensource libsensors (credits to CastagnaIT)
    *board_ariesve: cleanup mdp_pdata and added missing mem_hid (credits to CastagnaIT)
    *msm: scm: Add scm_call_noalloc and helper macros (credits to Laura Abbott)
    *msm: implement ARCH_RANDOM (credits to Laura Abbott), not yet completed
    *init: Move stack canary initialization after setup_arch (credits to Laura Abbott)
    *input: Propagate hardware event timestamp to evdev (credits to Sasha Levitskiy)
    *memcg: add memory.pressure_level events (credits to Anton Vorontsov)
    *mm: add a field to store names for private anonymous memory (credits to Colin Cross)
    *net: ipv6: add missing lock in ping_v6_sendmsg (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)
    *net: ipv6: fix wrong ping_v6_sendmsg return value (credits to Lorenzo Colitti)

[B]v4.6 [15.08.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.58
    *370MB and 400MB RAM Configurations
    *Re-added LulzactiveW CPU freq Governor

[B]v4.5 [31.07.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.55
    *Fix battery charging failure (thanks to arco)
    *Sync to latest changes made by arco

[B]v4.4 [20.07.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.53
    *Built using latest arm-cortex_a8-linux-gnueabi-linaro_4.7.4-2013.07 (thanks to Christopher83)
    *msm_fb: remove mmio access through mmap (thanks to arco)
    *lowmemorykiller: Management of not killable processes (credits and thanks to Christopher83)
    *New BigMem values (400MB without video recording/playback - only with MX Player in SW mode)
    *Fully synced and compatible with latest Liquid Smooth build

[B]v4.3 [07.07.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.51
    *Sync to latest repo from arco
    *Clean Code
    *mm: decrease default dirty ratio (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *mm: Drop swap cache aggressively (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *mm: Enable swaptoken only when swap is full (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *mm: kswapd inherit prio (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *Timer Slack Controller (Thanks to Christopher83, Kirill A. Shutemov and Stuffynet)
    *Implement suspend/resume for cpufreq driver (thanks to Anji Jonnala)
    *touchscreen: fixed lost of the configuration after suspend (credits CastagnaIT)
    *Other minor fixes from CAF team and arco
    *New Static Boot image (thans to Stefano187)
    Best for last:
    [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]*400MB ION Memory allocated kernel versions available. Please read[/COLOR] [I][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=43354147#post43354147"]this[/URL][/I] [/B]

[B]v4.0.6 [24.06.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.50
    *Fixed the high brightness for a second when turning on the display (thanks to Krislibaeer)
    *Corrected auto-brightness values (thanks to Christopher83)
    *Tweak the lowest brightness level (now you can set the screen brightness even lower)
    *Update Interactive Governor
    *Enabled Clean Cache
    *Customizable activation status of touchkeys backlight on touchscreen press (credits Chirstopher83)
    *Compatible with the new CM10.1 R2 and Updated AriesParts
    *Sync with arco/DevCon repo's

[B]4.0.3 [13.06.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.49
    *Add back "ashmem: avoid deadlock between read and mmap calls"
    *Revert "mm/pagewalk.c: walk_page_range should avoid VM_PFNMAP areas" (Thanks to Christopher83)
    *Update BFQ I/O scheduler to BFQ-v6r1 (arco)
    *Update Interactive CPU freq governor
    *Sync with arco's repo

[B]v4.0.2[/B]
    *Roll back to 3.4.47 (for stability reasons)
    *Revert "ashmem: avoid deadlock between read and mmap calls"
    [QUOTE] 

*Lowered Vibetonz voltage
    *Lowered Atmel QT602240 touchscreen voltage
    *Lowered display panel voltage
    *Lowered WIFI voltage
    [/QUOTE]
    -thanks to Christopher83

[B][SIZE="4"]v4.0.1[/SIZE][/B]
    *Rebased to 3.4.48
    *[B]Fixed wakelock that caused battery on 3.4 Kernel when
    WiFi was on - credits to Dorimanx[/B]
    *Extra optimizations for ARM (compatible only on 3.4 kernels)
    *New memcopy memory function (optimized by Faux123)
    *Patched dirty page writeback (credits franciscofranco)
    *Update and optimize RWSEM algorithm (optimizations from faux123, updates from 3.10.y kernel version)
    *O3 optimization (thanks to Christopher83 who found the fix for camera when using this level)
    *NEON Optimization
    *Frandom Support
    *VDD Sysfs interface
    *Revised 1024 kbytes for Max Readahead
    *Increased audio loudness (skywalker01)
    *Solved charging problem and adjusted some voltages (skywalker01)
    *Probably more stuff from the 3.0 kernel which I don't remember

--------------------------------END OF 3.0 Kernel Version------------------------->

[B]v3.9.4 [26.05.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.0.80
    *Sync with latest repo from arco
    *Corrected critical typo in LulzactiveW Makefile (thanks to dorimanx)
    *Updated dynamic fsync to version 1.2
    *Added optimized swahb32() byteswap helper for ARM (instead of the old swab16)
    *Adjusted voltages and implemented a lot of fixes inside ariesve battery 
          - taken from SkyHigh, credits to Skywalker01

[B]v3.9.3 [21.05.2013][/B]
    *Updated Toolchain to Linaro GCC 4.7.4 (Thanks to Christopher83)
    *Switch to 3.0.79
    *Synced with latest repo from arco
    *Updated LulzactiveW governor to v2 (more aggressive scaling)
    *Fixed bluetooth issue with file transfer (arco)
    *Fixed BLN wakelocks (Christopher83)
    *Removed pop-up noise at the end of power off sequence (CastagnaIT)
    *Some other minor stability improvements from arco's branch

-----------------END OF CM10 Kernel versions------------------------------------

[B]v3.8 [04.05.2013][/B]
    *Switched to 3.0.76
    *Synced with repos of arco and ivendor
    *Added Phantom KeyPresses Filtering module created by Christopher83
    *Added [URL="https://github.com/erik96/samsung-kernel-msm7x30/commit/8c04fdc7a2bb945d57aa2a31c926f5563f51005e"][B]LulzactiveW[/B][/URL] and InteractiveX CPU Governors
    *Lowered Atmel QT602240 touchscreen voltage - Credits to Christopher83
    *Other minor updates

[B]v3.7 [20.04.2013][/B]
    *Switched to 3.0.74
    *Synced with repos of arco and ivendor
    *Updated toolchain to Linaro GCC 4.7.3-2013.04 (Thank you Christopher83)
    *Disabled GENTLE FAIR SLEEPERS for better UI performance
    *Updated dynamic fsync to version 1.1 (Faux123)
    *Fix mempolicy object leaks
    *BigMem version now has 374MB RAM (with 375 the audio quality was bad)

[B]v3.6 [12.04.2013][/B]
    *CM10 and CM10.1 versions
    *Switched to 3.0.73-rc1
    *Added Hyper CPU Governor (default)
    *Removed fsync control from test build and added a more efficient, Dynamic sync control reducing the risk of data loss
    *Added Google's Snappy Compression algorithm for zRAM
    *Using glibc for memcopy and memmove (up to 10 times faster than the default kernel version)
    *New display driver for CM10 (thanks to CastagnaIT) - the CM10.1 version already has this feature since v3.5
    *Sync with arco's soruces
    [B][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40207243#post40207243"]-More advanced details here-[/URL][/B]

[B]v3.5 [09.04.2013][/B]
    *Only CM10.1 for now
    *Switch to 3.0.72
    *New Static boot image (bootsplash) from ivendor
    *Synced with arco, davidteri and ivendor this includes:
    [INDENT]*KGSL driver workaround
    *AD-Hoc IBSS Mode (ad-hoc networks are only visible but the user cannot connect to them)
    *WEP fixed
    *New driver for the display (Thanks to CastagnaIT)[/INDENT]
    *Cleaned code
    *Some optimizations to RWSEM algorithm
    *Force feedback from 3.9 Kernel

[B]v3.2.2 [04.04.2013][/B]
    *Only CM10 edition
    *WEP fixed (ivendor)
    *loop: prevent bdev freeing while device in use (backport from 3.9 kernel)
    *Force Feedback (backport from 3.9 kernel)
    *New LMK values
    *Sync with ivendor RC1

[B]v3.2.1 [31.03.2013][/B]
    *Only CM10.1 edition
    *New kernel branch from arco (same used by arco in CM10.1 for Galaxy W and Xistance for CM10.1 for S Plus)
    *Based on 3.0.71
    *Everything working (Bluetooth and Vsync too)
    *All the features from Phenom Kernel
    *354MB RAM and BigMem (375MB RAM) versions availabile
    *Special PMEM values for 375MB with everything working without 720P recording. (this means more RAM for SF so a better user experience)

[B]v3.2 [25.03.2013][/B] 
    *Sync with ivendor beta4
    *BLNv9 support (thanks to CastagnaIT)
    *Vibration Control Support adjustable from System Device Settings (thanks CastagnaIT for his kernel patches)
    *Stability improvements

[B]v3.1 [23.03.2013][/B]
    *Switched to 3.0.70 -stable
    *A lot of stability improvements
    *Default Governor and I/O Scheduler are now general (Ondemand and SIO)
    *My special tuning for Lulzactive Governor for a balance between battery and performance + Christopher's tuning for bettery battery saving
    *Asynchronous I/O latency
    *Frandom Support (Fast Random generator) (now it works properly)
    *RAM Console Support
    *Dynamic Read-Ahead - better disk performance
    *Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
    *Optimized SLUB memory allocator
    *BLX (Battery Life eXtender)
    *Lowered swappiness
    *CPU Voltage Control (VDD sysfs interface)
    *Advanced O3 optimization, NEON optimization
    *Deadline I/O Scheduler performance tweaks
    *Sync with latest sources by invedor and arco

[B]v2.1 [17.03.2013][/B]
    *Switched to 3.0.69
    *Updated Toolchain (Christopher83)
    *Frandom Support
    *Changes to RAM Management
    *Restored old CPU OC Table (the other one drained too much battery)
    *3.0 Power Management by Arco
    *Synced with latest changes by ivendor and arco.
    -more details- [B][URL="https://github.com/erik96/samsung-kernel-msm7x30/commits/jb-3.0"]HERE[/URL][/B]

[B]v2 [I]14.03.2013[/I][/B]
    [I]CM10 and CM10.1 kernels are v2 from now as only the RAMDISK is different[/I]
    *Applied some tuning to Lulzactive Governor in order to give a balance between battery and performance
    *Some other minor fixes for battery drain
    *Released Very High Memory versions (393MB RAM)

[B]v2[/B]
    *Second Release for 4.2.2 (all features from 1.5)

[B]v1.5[/B]
    *Restarted from stock - the kernel is a bit slimmer now and may offer some extra smoothness
    *New OC table included (this should suit everyone so there is no need to make an special OC version)
    *Readahead workaround - this should maximize disk performance
    *Lower WiFI and Display Panel Voltage
    *Lower Swappiness
    *Audio Volume Increased
    *100% battery fix
    *BLX (use NSTools)
    *Deadline I/O Scheduler Perfomrance Tweaks
    *Advanced O3 optimization and NEON optimization
    *New WiFi driver (from Galaxy S3)
    *370 MB RAM Configuration

[B]v1.2.8[/B]
    *Reverted some files, SOD bug should be fixed

[B]v1.2.7[/B]
    *Switched to 3.0.68
    *New 3.0 kernel power management (arco)
    *kgsl driver improvements (arco)
    *Deadline I/O scheduler perfomance tweaks
    *Optimized RWSEM algorithm
    *Lower swappiness (Christopher83)
    *Lower display panel voltage (CastagnaIT)
    *Lower WiFi voltage (CastagnaIT)
    *Other minor fixes

[B]v1.2.6[/B] [I](major update)[/I]
    *Switched to 3.0.66 Release Candidate 1
    *Fixed battery 100% (it should stay a while at max after charger unplug)
    *Configure and fix blend (cyanogen)
    *Backlight improvements/hacks
    *Updated modules and RAMDISK
    *Other changes by arco
    *Other minor changes/updates

[B]v1.2.5[/B]
    *Added and improved BLX (Battery Life eXtender)
    *Latest changes by arco and latest fixes by ivendor
    *Fixed Fast Charge (ivendor)
    *Fixed usb host mode start on device connected (ivendor)
    *Other minor imporvements (some OTG fixes and other minor things)

[B]v1.2.4[/B]
    *Switched to 3.0.65
    *New bootsplash
    *Fast Charge Support (ivendor)
    *Adjusted Swappiness
    *Synced with latest changes by ivendor&arco
    *RAMDISK update
    *Other minor changes

[B]v1.2.2[/B]
    *Switched to 3.0.64
    *Updated Toolchain to Linaro GCC 4.7.-2013.02 (4.7.3) (credits Christopher83)
    *Adjusted Pmem values, user available RAM is now 369 MB.
    *Other minor changes

[B]v1.2.1
    [/B]
    *Adjusted 720p video recording
    *Reverted some scripts
    *Other minor changes

[B]v1.2[/B]

[B]*New building machine - Ubuntu 12.04*[/B]
    *Built with new toolchain, 4.7.3 with Cortex A8-neon technology
    *Updated to 3.0.63
    *Better RAM usage - improved mutitasking (credits Doomsday94)
    *O3 optimization on Modules
    *Improved smoothness,overall perfomance and battery life.

-full changelog on github page-

Extras:

CUSTOMIZED AriesParts attached
    Phenom Kernel v4.3

Hello everyone!

You might be wondering what took so long for an update. Well, I was sunken in code and I finally managed to achieve what I wanted so here is the release.
    Because PMEM is deprecated and not used anymore on new devices/kernels and ION delivers much better performance than PMEM and noticeable differences in overall smoothness and stuff, I was struggling to get ION Memory Allocation working with our camera drivers, but as you know this is not possible because our camera drivers are hard-coded to use PMEM.
    So, I managed to partially allocate ION, breaking only camera recording and H/W Acceleration (no Video Playback only in SW Mode with MX Player). Taking pictures with 5Mpx works as it should.
    Because the camera recording is broken, I disabled the allocated RAM for it so now the kernel offers 400MB of user available RAM, this should be ideal for Gamers.
    This is pretty much still a work in progress but I felt that the kernel reached a point where it can be released, so here it is.
    Standard PMEM versions are still available for those who want full camera functionality.

Code:
    [B]v4.3 [07.07.2013][/B]
    *Switch to 3.4.51
    *Sync to latest repo from arco
    *Clean Code
    *mm: decrease default dirty ratio (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *mm: Drop swap cache aggressively (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *mm: Enable swaptoken only when swap is full (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *mm: kswapd inherit prio (Con Kolivas Tweaks)
    *Timer Slack Controller (Thanks to Christopher83, Kirill A. Shutemov and Stuffynet)
    *Implement suspend/resume for cpufreq driver (thanks to Anji Jonnala)
    *touchscreen: fixed lost of the configuration after suspend (credits CastagnaIT)
    *Other minor fixes from CAF team and arco
    *New Static Boot image (thans to Stefano187)
    Best for last:
    [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]*400MB ION Memory allocated kernel versions available.[/B][/COLOR]

As you can expect, my goal is adapt the new Adreno drivers for 4.2.2 but there is still a long way until there, I don't even know if it's possible, maybe some KGSL adaption will be required too, we'll see in the future. For now the next objective will be to get the Camera recording working on partial ION Memory Allocation...

Thanks to smeroni68 and XeLLaR* for testing!

Erik
    I'm back!

Hi guys!

Kernel 3.4

Alright guys! Kernel 3.4.33 is ready !!! I succesfully applied all my previous changes to it, from PhenomKernel v1.2.6 (governors, I/O schedulers, BLX and so on...)

Also, RAM management it's a lot better, we'll have 370MB user availabile RAM (not 369MB like on 3.0.66). More detailed changelogs, download links, installation instructions and so on, will come tomorrow!
    Many thanks to our beta testers and all the i9001 community members who supported me until now :highfive:
    Se ya tomorrow!

Regards,
    Erik