Qmobile Noir A10 - How To Factory Reset if Lock Pattern Forgotten / Recovery Mode

Search This thread

umarfarooqleo

Feb 12, 2011
Islamabad
Hi Everyone.... A.O.A.
My Friend has QMobile Noir A10. He had pattern lock on it. Today he locked his cell by too many wrong pattern attempts :p :

So I Google for suitable Solution but failed to find accurate result. I Attempted to unlock it (factory reset) and successfully factory reset it.
So here is what i did.....

STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO FACTORY RESET QMOBILE NOIR A10 / UNLOCK IT IF PATTERN FORGOTTEN / ACCESS RECOVERY MODE:

(STEP:1) MAKE SURE YOUR NOIR A10 BATTERY IS MORE THEN 50%.IF SO, CONTINUE THE PROCEDURE OTHERWISE CHARGE IT FIRST.

(STEP:2)Turn off your QMobile Noir A10 by pressing & holding Power Button, then touch 'Power off', then touch 'OK'.
(or simply take out the battery and put it after 10 sec. :laugh: )

(STEP:3) When The cellphone is Off, simultaneously press & hold Volume Up Button + Volume Down Button + Power Button, till you see a Screen having 2 lines of options of 'Recovery Mode' & 'Factory Mode'. When this screen appears release all buttons instantly.

(STEP:4) Now when the above screen appears, press the Volume Up Button to go to Recovery Mode. You will see Noir A10 Logo Screen then Android system recovery <3e> screen will appear:

(STEP:5) To move up and down in the 'XX Android system recovery utility' Menu use Volume Up Button and Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
To select anything in the 'XX Android system recovery utility' Menu, use the Square Button situated at Bottom Left of Noir A10 touchscreen (Menu Button)
From the Recovery Menu, select "wipe data/factory reset". A screen will appear for the confirmation of wiping user data (containing many 'no' and only 1 'yes' :silly: ). Scroll down the pointer by using Volume Down Button and select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Square Touch Button at bottom left.

(STEP:6) After the process is complete, you will be returned to the Main Menu again. select "reboot system now". the cellphone will reboot and will show you the Noir A10 logo screen. Wait for 5-10 min.

(STEP:7) After a few minutes the "Welcome" Screen will appear. wait for 2 more minutes till a notification box appear saying "System Initialization Complete". touch 'OK' and HAVE FUN..... :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO BACKUP / RESTORE THE WHOLE ROM + USER DATA IN QMOBILE NOIR A10:

To Backup / Restore your ROM, follow all the steps from STEP:1 to STEP:4, as described above.
After those 4 steps, perform following steps:

(STEP:5) To move up and down in the 'XX Android system recovery utility' Menu use Volume Up Button and Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
To select anything in the 'XX Android system recovery utility' Menu, use the Square Button situated at Bottom Left of Noir A10 touchscreen (Menu Button)
If you want to backup your data, From the Recovery Mode select "backup user data". A screen will appear with blue moving line on top and backup file name at bottom. wait for 10 to 15 min till the backup process is complete and you are automatically returned back to the main menu.

(STEP:6) If you want to restore your data, From the Recovery Menu select "restore user data". A screen will appear to select the backup file.
all backup files are of '.backup' extension. e.g. "userdata_20130219_104821.backup". Select the backup file from which you want to restore the data. if too many backup files are there, select the last possible backup. if no backup file if there it means that you have never backed up your data.
now select the backup file and wait for 10 to 15 min till the restoration process is complete and you are automatically returned back to the main menu.

(STEP:7) If you want to restore your data, follow this step, otherwise skip this step and move to next step.
From the Recovery Menu, select "wipe cache partition".

(STEP:8) After the process is complete, you will be returned to the Main Menu again. select "reboot system now". the cellphone will reboot and will show you the Noir A10 logo screen. Wait for 5-10 min. After a few minutes the "Welcome" Screen will appear. HAVE FUN..... :D

=============================================================================
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOST OF DATA. :angel:

always keep a backup of your data from recovery mode.
QMobile Noir A10 is copy of MICROMAX A110. you can use MICROMAX A110 Jellybean Rom on it but its not suggested since they are not designed for QMobile.... (most custom ROM have accelerometer issues with NOIR A10)

Last edited:

razi595

Feb 19, 2013
thanks umar......it worked....:)

Thanks umar....u rocked....
Hi Everyone.... A.O.A.
My Friend has QMobile Noir A10. He had pattern lock on it. Today he locked his cell by too many wrong pattern attempts :p :

So I Google for suitable Solution but failed to find accurate result. I Attempted to unlock it (factory reset) and successfully factory reset it.

STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO FACTORY RESET QMOBILE NOIR A10 / UNLOCK IT IF PATTERN FORGOTTEN / ACCESS RECOVERY MODE:

(STEP:1) MAKE SURE YOUR NOIR A10 BATTERY IS MORE THEN 50%.IF SO, CONTINUE THE PROCEDURE OTHERWISE CHARGE IT FIRST.

(STEP:2)Turn off your QMobile Noir A10 by pressing & holding Power Button, then touch 'Power off', then touch 'OK'.

(STEP:3) When The cellphone is Off, simultaneously press & hold Volume Up Button + Volume Down Button + Power Button, till you see a Screen having 2 lines of options of 'Recovery Mode' & 'Factory Mode'. When this screen appears release all buttons instantly.

(STEP:4) Now when the above screen appears, press the Volume Up Button to go to Recovery Mode. You will see Noir A10 Logo Screen then Android system recovery <3e> screen will appear:

From the Recovery Menu, select "wipe data/factory reset". A screen will appear for the confirmation of wiping user data (containing many 'no' and only 1 'yes' :silly: ). Scroll down the pointer by using Volume Down Button and select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Square Touch :DButton at bottom left.

(STEP:6) After the process is complete, you will be returned to the Main Menu again. select "reboot system now". the cellphone will reboot and will show you the Noir A10 logo screen. Wait for 5-10 min.

(STEP:7) After a few minutes the "Welcome" Screen will appear. wait for 2 more minutes till a notification box appear saying "System Initialization Complete". touch 'OK' and HAVE FUN..... :D

STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO BACKUP / RESTORE THE WHOLE ROM + USER DATA IN QMOBILE NOIR A10:

To Backup / Restore your ROM, follow all the steps from STEP:1 to STEP:4, as described above.

If you want to backup your data, From the Recovery Mode select "backup user data". A screen will appear with blue moving line on top and backup file name at bottom. wait for 10 to 15 min till the backup process is complete and you are automatically returned back to the main menu.

(STEP:6) If you want to restore your data, From the Recovery Menu select "restore user data". A screen will appear to select the backup file.
all backup files are of '.backup' extension. e.g. "userdata_20130219_104821.backup". Select the backup file from which you want to restore the data. if too many backup files are there, select the last possible backup. if no backup file if there it means that you have never backed up your data.
now select the backup file and wait for 10 to 15 min till the restoration process is complete and you are automatically returned back to the main menu.

(STEP:7) If you want to restore your data, follow this step, otherwise skip this step and move to next step.

(STEP:8) After the process is complete, you will be returned to the Main Menu again. select "reboot system now". the cellphone will reboot and will show you the Noir A10 logo screen. Wait for 5-10 min. After a few minutes the "Welcome" Screen will appear. HAVE FUN..... :D

QMobile Noir A10 is copy of MICROMAX A110. you can use MICROMAX A110 Jellybean Rom on it but its not suggested since they are not designed for QMobile.... (most custom ROM have accelerometer issues with NOIR A10)

Reactions: umarfarooqleo

saadmshk

Feb 13, 2013
Doha
can u plz provide SP FLASH TOOL flashable STOCK ICS rom i really need it badly...bcz i formated my A10's FLASH using SP FLASH TOOL and now i'm getting two problems
1. NVRAM ERR
2. INVALID IMEI
i solved the above two but every time i flash a rom then again these two errors i have to solve again....if i can flash stock rom via SP TOOL then this problem will be solved permanently plz its a humble request.....

sana12345

May 24, 2013
Hi Everyone.... A.O.A.

From the Recovery Menu, select "wipe data/factory reset". A screen will appear for the confirmation of wiping user data (containing many 'no' and only 1 'yes' :silly: ). Scroll down the pointer by using Volume Down Button and select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Square Touch Button at bottom left.

Can you please provide me the backup of a10 please? I need it urgently

umarfarooqleo

Feb 12, 2011
Islamabad
opsss....

can u plz provide SP FLASH TOOL flashable STOCK ICS rom i really need it badly...bcz i formated my A10's FLASH using SP FLASH TOOL and now i'm getting two problems
1. NVRAM ERR
2. INVALID IMEI
i solved the above two but every time i flash a rom then again these two errors i have to solve again....if i can flash stock rom via SP TOOL then this problem will be solved permanently plz its a humble request.....

i dont have stock ICS Rom..... BTW who told u to flash ur A10. there is no TESTED Rom for A10. all Roms are of Micromax Smartphones ported on A10! kernel mismatch. also ur warranty claim ends wd flashing!
:(

red nailpaint

Jul 30, 2013
i have Noir A10. initialy my network acces was of orange color on screen (the top right corner). After following rebooting steps, it changed to blue. Is it normal?
thanks alot... ur advice worked Umer:)

umarfarooqleo

Feb 12, 2011
Islamabad
Well the blue color shows Sim 1. And orange color shows Sim 2. The Sim card u select as default will change the color to that Sim. No need to worry though.
N u r welcome :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda app-developers app

Mar 11, 2012
Noir A10 not powering ON

Hi,

Can you please help as my Noir A10 is not getting on, no lights even I connect charger. Can you please help.

Regards,

Kashif

Jawad268

Feb 5, 2014
Noir q a65 patteren possword forgot

Sir i have NOIR Q A65 mble
I have forgot my patteren possword
How did i do plz plz helep me

kashifkim

Jul 6, 2014
Bro ! When i try to backup the rom... it says not enough space in sd card...
What should i do?? :)

vampelle

Dec 27, 2013
Hi Everyone.... A.O.A.

accelerometer issues with NOIR A10)

ok is xx android system recovery utility same as cwm recovery? as i once backup in the same format .backup when i rooted. and right now i have cwm recovery v6.0.1.2 . guide me plz.

any idea if kit kat 4.4.2, have the sdcard issue resloved.

umarfarooqleo

Feb 12, 2011
Islamabad
CWM Recovery

ok is xx android system recovery utility same as cwm recovery? as i once backup in the same format .backup when i rooted. and right now i have cwm recovery v6.0.1.2 . guide me plz.

any idea if kit kat 4.4.2, have the sdcard issue resloved.

CWM Recovery is custom recovery. Means your handset is Rooted. (Just like jailbreak). Both recoveries are almost same and used for the same purpose. You can also backup your system using CWM recovery! :)

vampelle

Dec 27, 2013
CWM Recovery is custom recovery. Means your handset is Rooted. (Just like jailbreak). Both recoveries are almost same and used for the same purpose. You can also backup your system using CWM recovery! :)

that part i know and did backup with cwm it saved in another format with few files.

i need to restore my ".backup" file
for that i think i need xx android system recovery utility 3e .
Once i have it back in my phone i can restore that .backup file.
i using unclemobiletools as well. so if they is .img i can use, just the way i used for cwm and twrp.

please help.

vampelle

Dec 27, 2013
hi, since i have qmobile noir A10, and want to install kitkat rom, i am wondering how to increase its ram from 512mb to 1gb ram and have my sdcard as my internal rom, and my internal 2gb(two partition as external or secondary rom). i have 8gb sdcard class 4 kingston.
as i have once install kitkat and it didnt recognize my external sdcard at all, also did not recognize the 1gb internal sdcard rom.

Reactions: faizan.mustafa01

waqar-001

Jul 8, 2015
Q mobile Noir a910

I have a Q mobile Noir a910 but from the last one month it does not show the main menu and there is only a Q mobile sign at the front screen only,i have discussed with some one but he told me that its a factory reset problem,then i also find our the way on internet how to reset it but it still asking (no command) when i use the recovery process
Plz if yu have the solution for it send it thanks..

vampelle

Dec 27, 2013
I have a Q mobile Noir a910 but from the last one month it does not show the main menu and there is only a Q mobile sign at the front screen only,i have discussed with some one but he told me that its a factory reset problem,then i also find our the way on internet how to reset it but it still asking (no command) when i use the recovery process
Plz if yu have the solution for it send it thanks..

do u mean when you restart your phone. as i am using qmobile noir A10, i am giving you suggestion basic on that, but it should be simpler to your too. Is your phone rooted?

can you go into the setting from sliding down? if yes then go to setting, then to backup n restore n click on factory reset. it will warn you about erase of everything.
or try this.
have you tried to remove the battery along with sims n sd card for 30 min and then just insert battery in start the phone.
if you still struck in the starting logo, then close your phone remove the battery, reinser the battery again n go to recovery mode (normally it is power button n pressing both vol up n down together continuously until u see a blank screen which says recovery mode press up or factory mode down.
choose recovery mode n once their, then go to backup and restore -- then choose restore n yes n reboot your phone
or you can try this first too . go to advanced and click on fix permission n see if this works, first.

see if this helps.

if not they another method if available online, but again do it if you can understand it first. or u can take it to qmobile if you have warranty

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone.... A.O.A.

thanks umar......it worked....:)

Thanks umar....u rocked....
    Hi Everyone.... A.O.A.

From the Recovery Menu, select "wipe data/factory reset". A screen will appear for the confirmation of wiping user data (containing many 'no' and only 1 'yes' :silly: ). Scroll down the pointer by using Volume Down Button and select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Square Touch :DButton at bottom left.

hi, since i have qmobile noir A10, and want to install kitkat rom, i am wondering how to increase its ram from 512mb to 1gb ram and have my sdcard as my internal rom, and my internal 2gb(two partition as external or secondary rom). i have 8gb sdcard class 4 kingston.
    as i have once install kitkat and it didnt recognize my external sdcard at all, also did not recognize the 1gb internal sdcard rom.