[NSFW][WALLPAPERS] here on i777. Wallpapers & extras!

Search This thread

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Although it felt a little demoralizing to the thread how you wanted to title each post its ok...... Thank you for your efforts and just call it babe...... ( not hating , just prefer a cleaner title for a post. :good:

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry if it felt that way. I was actually trying to be FUNNY and those are some of the topics (great topics by the way) that I could think of. Of course the answer I was looking for was I WAS ON A REDHEAD KICK... You have one of my favorite threads since I am getting bored of a lot of the SGS4 threads I have been reading. So I thought I would share my passion at the moment... Hope this clarifies my attempt at being funny. All your topics are GREAT and I enjoy them all. That is why I did the play on words so to speak

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
From the moderator

OK Pay Attention...........
separator.gif

XDA Is a international website. IT also has many kids frequenting the site........

Do not post pictures that are too suggestive too Risque or have too much nudity.......... WE do not care who you are...... we have asked in the past to show some discipline......... that did not work..... So, This will

No more suggestive Female Pixs acting like they are trying to remove their clothes.

No more Female pix with anything missing even though they are using props to cover themselves.....

No More suggestive female pixs ..... period.........

The next person to do it will be looking at a perm ban........ that should be clear enough for everyone...........

~~ oka1

Last edited:
Reactions: Teknodad1974

sk8ordie0

Oct 15, 2011
3etypuqe.jpg
ymage5y9.jpg
Now we have this........ Great. When I opened this thread there were no issues with any of the walls and no one had any problems with my post. Now it seems to be a problem anytime a " babe " wall is posted. Personally I have followed the rules here and have no intention of ever breaking the rules. I'm going to step back and take a break from posting for a while . Guys do me a favor and keep it clean so that the complaints stop. This is a issue at this point and I'm frankly tired of it. :banghead:

Last edited:

Boats4life

Feb 13, 2012
Jellybean folder icons.

Thanks, and how are you LOVING slim bean? Lol

Edit: I've searched everywhere and can't find anything using those keywords (or any other variation, for that matter) could you provide a link? Ugh, I just read that and it sounded so noobish. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: sk8ordie0

sk8ordie0

Oct 15, 2011
Thanks, and how are you LOVING slim bean? Lol

Edit: I've searched everywhere and can't find anything using those keywords (or any other variation, for that matter) could you provide a link? Ugh, I just read that and it sounded so noobish. Lol

I'm back on captivating now. I'm a flashoholic. Lol.

Check bbb's thread. He has made several icon packs with jb folder icons. Also try straight from source you can find them there. ( Androiddevelopers.com ) also icon database.com ...... If I keep this up I'd be giving them to you. How do you think I found these long ago. :rolleyes:;)

ehard24

Aug 29, 2012
Aynor
Ooooooh how I do miss this thread...coffee nor Monster drinks nor 5 Hour energy shots can wake me up like this used to!:(

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: cdss and sk8ordie0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big thanks to Rosario34 over on the i9100 side for letting me hand pick through her walls and posts.

As this thread grows there will be recognized contributors added to the OP and the same for viewers that call this thread home for their wallpapers.
    Recognized Contributors:
    -Thumper333

Recognized Viewers:
    -SteveMurphy
    -VerticalCobra
    -cdss
    -PRBajista

I will also be posting wallpapers from my personal gallery on the regular from here on out and you are welcome to do that as well.:)

I think having a place for all wallpapers that we think look great on our phones or pull our themes together is a great idea. Have fun and do post because you can never have enough walls! :D:D:D

THIS THREAD HAS 1 STRIKE! DUE TO HIGH TRAFFIC AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE THREAD WE ARE TAKING SOME TIME OFF. Keep it clean!
    Please just follow the XDA rules and only a max of 8 walls at a time without apk or rar. file. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    •••••••hit the thanks button if you like••••••
    3etypuqe.jpg
    ymage5y9.jpg
    Now we have this........ Great. When I opened this thread there were no issues with any of the walls and no one had any problems with my post. Now it seems to be a problem anytime a " babe " wall is posted. Personally I have followed the rules here and have no intention of ever breaking the rules. I'm going to step back and take a break from posting for a while . Guys do me a favor and keep it clean so that the complaints stop. This is a issue at this point and I'm frankly tired of it. :banghead:

Babes.

Only cool wall I have to submit is actually a pic of me saluting the USS Missouri in Pearl Harbor, HI at sunset. Goes nice with a patriotic theme.

uploadfromtaptalk1367347517861.jpguploadfromtaptalk1367347527791.jpguploadfromtaptalk1367347548534.jpguploadfromtaptalk1367347562234.jpguploadfromtaptalk1367347576639.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium