• Titanium

Votes: 295 64.1%
  • Keep the White S3

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

t4d73

Sep 28, 2011
I got the titanium mostly because I thought the white would be too much of a distraction while watching a video or something. Anyone with a white one ever feel that way?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

neonsector

May 20, 2010
I went with the white one.
if titanium was the only color available I woulda stayed with the sg3.
It looks terrible.

t4d73

Sep 28, 2011
I went with the white one.
if titanium was the only color available I woulda stayed with the sg3.
It looks terrible.

You can't tell the difference with a case. However you don't see white at the top and bottom which Imo would like terrible. All a matter of preference I guess.

ac16313

Mar 15, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
I got the titanium mostly because I thought the white would be too much of a distraction while watching a video or something. Anyone with a white one ever feel that way?

Not at all , I think it might add to the affect of movie watching. And I love the light bleed from the phone led at night makes it look awesome! The only downside is that the titanium one looks bigger visually.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

jdizzle316

Mar 11, 2008
I normally prefer black but ended up getting a white gs3, and after having a white phone for awhile I got a titanium note. My first non white or black phone since the hero lol. I couldn't be happier. Really tho, you can't go wrong with either....the note 2 might be the longest I hang onto a phone. This thing is a beast!!!!

llfloyd79

Sep 11, 2010
White Note 2....love it. Looks soo good! Better to find cases for in my opinion. Don't really care for the grey too much.

informer25

Mar 31, 2013
Initially wanted titanium but my carrier did not have it in stock. Grudgingly went with white at the time but now I actually really like it! So...

+1 White

CelticNinja

Aug 16, 2011
Victorville, CA
Went with the white, because that was the trade I found on CL for my Optimus G lol. My folks both have the titanium ones (which I wanted originally), but I'm digging the white.

sparkfly88

Jul 8, 2011
sarasota
I got stuck with the white.

But sitting in a black otterbox the black and white contrasting looks pretty sweet

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
I got stuck with white to wish I had titanium. Bought mine off craigslist and thought it was titanium until I drove over a hr to get and when I got there is was white so I got anyway. Im happy with white but not my first choice

ADEJ

Apr 18, 2013
Was white, now titanium after I had to replace the front glass. I converted everything to titanium.

Shadowpaw

May 4, 2013
Only had white in stock so I took the white wanting the titanium one but after having the white one in some of my cases the little bit of white that shows actually looks really good with some of my cases so I'm happy with the white now.

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
I wish I could find someone to trade white for titanium lol. I hate white but thats all that was there I have look on craigslist and nothing. I just got a job a t Sprint so maybe ill be able to get a titanium housing for it on a nice discount and have them change it up for me. Thats what I did with my S3

srod562

May 11, 2013
Long Beach, CA
I got mine in white when Amazon wireless was having there deals for the Note 2 on Sprint for $99. Looks clean & shiny. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my Galaxy Note2 using Tapatalk 2

lindanpoll

May 8, 2013
Lavon
I traded in my original ATT Note for a titanium note 2, then when my bill jumped to over $900 I switched to sprint and got a white one. ..the white looks bigger but im guessing its just because dark colors are slimming :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A guy and his wife walk in to a phone store and asks for 1 white Iphone for him self and the girliest phone they have for his wife. The clerk hands him 2 white iphones.

The guy at the sprint corporate store straight up told me as i was getting a grey one that he thought they looked like crap (as he pulled a white one from his pocket). I wanted to tell him that I thank God every morning when I wake up and go to bed that I dont turn to sprint employees for tips on aesthetics.

Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.
    After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)