Thanks Meter 143
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Haze Grey and Underway
Originally Posted by jkassay
I was able to root my AT&T G pro using the same method for the Optimus G. Although I haven't been able to unlock the bootloader through FreeGee yet.
Thanks for the info. OG Pro is a beast!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
- 13.3 Retina MacBook Pro | Sony Tap 11
- AT&T Samsung GS5 | Samsung GS4 | Samsung Note 3 | Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Gear
- AT&T LG G2 | AT&T LG Optimus G Pro | LG G Pad 8.3 GPe
- AT&T Nokia 1520
- T-Mobile Sony Xperia Z1s
- 16GB Google Nexus 5 | 32GB Google Nexus 7 2013
- Nvidia Shield
- 32GB iPad Air | 32GB iPad mini Retina