Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck at bootscreen!!

Tip us?

Josvaz
Old
Thanks Meter 23
i never though i had this problem with my p6800 soft bricked it : { now using e2fsck -yfDC0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p10 by the speed of it, i think i need to leave in on my com a few days ~ is there a faster way? lol ( indode 30578, i_blocks is 23449200 should be 0.fix? yes ) as i speak now zz

Jansilp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Ber View Post
In one sentence: I did it, I've repaired it

In my case, draining did not help at all. My problem was seriously corrupted /data. It was completely unusable. I could not format it. Flashing did not help because restart after reboot could not update /data, so in fact reflashing was unsuccessful. So after all different updates/flashes/etc this what I think helped me:

1. I flashed via ODIN - CWM 5.0 (CWM 5.5 was bad for me, adb could not connect it) and used adb shell. CWM for P6810, CWM for P6800

2. I used adb shell and e2fsck -yfDC0 /dev/block/mmcblk0p9 (my tab is P6810, for P6800 mmcblk0p10) for a dozen of times. adb connection from time to time was disconnected. So I had to start over and over, but every time I did small repairs Then it stopped on 60% (inode clone)... because of -y option it tried to recover lost files, but since I have full buckup, I did not care about it. So I used manual mode -fDC0 and I pressed N for the rest of questions about inode. Then I fixed all folders. Finally after 4h of adb session I got (almost) clean e2fsck.

3. I tried format /data from CWM recovery. It went FINALLY smooth!

4. Reflashed stock FW. After reflashing it, reboot went so quickly that even did not realize it happened. And I saw Google's "WELCOME"

I hope it helps someone.
Don't give up if battery draining did not help. Try to flash CWM 5.0 and check all partitions with e2fsck, and be patient
I had the same issue yesterday. I've tried your solution.It may takes 4-5hr, but It works for me!.

badshaaa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I cant get into recovery, no matter what.

I can get into download and have flashed Stock HC, ICS, different version of CWM. Still cant get into recovery.

Only thing that works is download mode, and flashing via ODIN.

When the tablet boots, it stays on the logo. Anyone know if this can be fixed?

BTW I've also tried draining the battery.

htinaung
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by badshaaa View Post
I cant get into recovery, no matter what.

I can get into download and have flashed Stock HC, ICS, different version of CWM. Still cant get into recovery.

Only thing that works is download mode, and flashing via ODIN.

When the tablet boots, it stays on the logo. Anyone know if this can be fixed?

BTW I've also tried draining the battery.
Have you tried flash the official jelly bean

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda app-developers app