Post Reply

About MTK MT6575 phone, H5500

OP jean2012

8th October 2012, 12:45 PM   |  #81  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
touch panel not recognized!
Hello guys!
I recently bought this phone: Feiteng GT-I9300 MTK6575 like the one here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...615460960.html

Then I flashed it with SP Flash Tool. The phone turn on well and I have access to the recovery mode. The problem is I can't use my touch panel and the menu and back keys! only physical keys work. So I'm stocked at the slide page!
Do anybody have the same phone?
If so is it possible to have a backup of this phone with all necessery files by using this posts?:
- backup: http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtop...609028#p609028
- .bin files: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...285573&page=10

thanks to help me please!

________________________
My phone:
Model number: GT-I9300
Android version: 4.04
Baseband version: I9300XXLEF
Kermel version: 3.0.15-570657-user
se.infra@SEP-102#1
SMP PREEMPT Wed May 23 09:05:19
KST 2012
Build number: IMM76D.I9300ZSALED
18th November 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #82  
greeny2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka213195

Hello guys!
I recently bought this phone: Feiteng GT-I9300 MTK6575 like the one here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...615460960.html

Then I flashed it with SP Flash Tool. The phone turn on well and I have access to the recovery mode. The problem is I can't use my touch panel and the menu and back keys! only physical keys work. So I'm stocked at the slide page!
Do anybody have the same phone?
If so is it possible to have a backup of this phone with all necessery files by using this posts?:
- backup: http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtop...609028#p609028
- .bin files: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...285573&page=10

thanks to help me please!

________________________
My phone:
Model number: GT-I9300
Android version: 4.04
Baseband version: I9300XXLEF
Kermel version: 3.0.15-570657-user
se.infra@SEP-102#1
SMP PREEMPT Wed May 23 09:05:19
KST 2012
Build number: IMM76D.I9300ZSALED

Hi

I've the same phone purchased thru Ebay. When I use the SP Flash Tool, nothing happens, I can see the main menu and when press the download option, nothing happens.

Btw, can your phone go into download mode?
7th December 2012, 01:32 AM   |  #83  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeny2010

Hi

I've the same phone purchased thru Ebay. When I use the SP Flash Tool, nothing happens, I can see the main menu and when press the download option, nothing happens.

Btw, can your phone go into download mode?

Please can you provide me the preloader.bin (or preloader.img) and the dsp_bl (or dsp_bl.img) of this phone?

thanks!
7th December 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #84  
greeny2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka213195

Please can you provide me the preloader.bin (or preloader.img) and the dsp_bl (or dsp_bl.img) of this phone?

thanks!

Where to locate these files?
12th January 2013, 02:44 AM   |  #85  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka213195

Please can you provide me the preloader.bin (or preloader.img) and the dsp_bl (or dsp_bl.img) of this phone?

thanks!

Can you please explain where to locate this files? Thanks.

i have the same problem. Can't get it to download mode. Tried everything: Android SDK, 3 button way...nothing works
12th January 2013, 06:39 AM   |  #86  
greeny2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
When pressing the power+vol up+home keys brings up the factory setup screen. The download keys combo also cannot work. Just wonder how the other guys can root this MT6575.
13th May 2013, 09:44 AM   |  #87  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Thumbs up
[QUOTE=jean2012;23640842]hmm, still no one replys, no one is interesting in MTK6575 phone?[/QU
my device is having MTK-6575 cpu with PowerVR SGX531 gpu, this cpu is superb fast and miles better than other cpu like Qualcomm and Alwinner of same price range
16th May 2013, 12:32 PM   |  #88  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
I have the CRONY CN9300, MTK6575, Android 4.0.4. Baseband: I9300XXLEF, Kernel version: 3.0.15 Build number: IMM76D.I9300ZSALED.
If anyone needs, I can extract the ROM from my fully working phone (stock ROM with root).
Phone has dual SIM, GPS, WIFI, etc, etc

Just let me know if you need the ROM and I will extract and upload.
If anyone has a working ROM for the same phone but with MTK6577 processor, let me know..... my second CRONY is bricked....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
h5500, mt6575, mtk6575, mtk6575 phone, mtk6575 phone review
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android General by ThreadRank