[rom][4.1][Official]Official Jellyban(4.1) for Retail CN Atrix2(Update Review&& Root)

Search This thread

cascade08

Apr 25, 2011
Palmerston North
Everything was so stable except the GPS... Lot of bugs got fixed...
1.Force close for gallery fixed.
2. Drawer color mismatch fixed.
3. Jelly bean camera removed (only stock camera)

Kernel and rest of them are same... but compared to previous build this is smooth, fast, and stable... Flash it you will like it..:good:

Also you can flash it over your current installation if you're on the previous leak - it won't zap your data and apps (at least not for me).
Time laps in the camera app works now - before it did fc on me.

Device encryption still is not there (but does not work on any of the custom roms for me, wither - except numa)

Overall, very snappy. I see no reason whatsoever to stay on the previous leak

Reactions: emima08

afeeq

Feb 24, 2011
selangor
message and phone contact did not sync

Did anyone know how to solve the problem? My message did not sync with contact. If i save number +60127777777, message did show contact name. But when i save 0127777777 it did not show contact names.. And it did happened when i recieved calls if i save with country code it did not show name but number.. If i save without country code it show name but in message show number.. I already turn off contry code in call but still nothing happen.. Edit.build prop with contact minmatch=8 still same thing happen.. I search in xda thread found method but i could not understand anything.. If anyone have other method and know what is wrong please tell me how to fix it.. I been ask this question but still no awswer. Please guys help me.. I am begging to all of you.. I love this rom but it is hard for me when i recieved message or calls.. Please help..

Reactions: Gr8mobiPro

Atrixfy

Jan 14, 2013
Google Pixel 3
Did anyone know how to solve the problem? My message did not sync with contact. If i save number +60127777777, message did show contact name. But when i save 0127777777 it did not show contact names.. And it did happened when i recieved calls if i save with country code it did not show name but number.. If i save without country code it show name but in message show number.. I already turn off contry code in call but still nothing happen.. Edit.build prop with contact minmatch=8 still same thing happen.. I search in xda thread found method but i could not understand anything.. If anyone have other method and know what is wrong please tell me how to fix it.. I been ask this question but still no awswer. Please guys help me.. I am begging to all of you.. I love this rom but it is hard for me when i recieved message or calls.. Please help..

Im facing the same problem. The only way to solve for me is to use sms app from app store like chomp sms.

_ghiottone

Sep 21, 2012
Miskolc
logout.hu

Try this: In the Phone - Settings menu there is Assisted Dialing - turn off. Basically it's on and it's set to China (+86)

Please somebody post the latest GalleryGoogle.apk which is in the latest official rom. I delet, but I dont want to reflash the full rom.

Last edited:

afeeq

Feb 24, 2011
selangor
Try this: In the Phone - Settings menu there is Assisted Dialing - turn off. Basically it's on and it's set to China (+86)

Please somebody post the latest GalleryGoogle.apk which is in the latest official rom. I delet, but I dont want to reflash the full rom.

That the first thing i did.. The problem is minmatch in the rom.. I dont know how to edit. It is in the framework-res.apk and framework.jar.. It happen to all chinese rom..

_ghiottone

Sep 21, 2012
Miskolc
logout.hu
You can do factory reset from stock recovery.

If I delete the GalleryGoogle.apk which is in the system\app the factory resent cant restore it.:cool: The factory reset restore the apps which is in the system/app folder, erase the apps which was installed by the user and the user's data.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

That the first thing i did.. The problem is minmatch in the rom.. I dont know how to edit. It is in the framework-res.apk and framework.jar.. It happen to all chinese rom..

Which JB Leak version do you have? I - decomplied, edit, put Hungarian Language in the system apps (framework-res, moto-res, blur-res, systemui, phone, setup, etc) and recomplied - modified the 3 official JB rom, and in the Hungarian Atrix 2 forum this rom users not mentioned about this problem.

Here the 3 framework - if you want to try - BUT first put the framework-res.apk in the system/app set permissions:
rw-r--r-- and then move to sytem/framework, replace the original. If you dont, you have bootloop and you start again the rom flashing.

modified 3 framework-res.apk

afeeq

Feb 24, 2011
selangor
If I delete the GalleryGoogle.apk which is in the system\app the factory resent cant restore it.:cool: The factory reset restore the apps which is in the system/app folder, erase the apps which was installed by the user and the user's data.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Which JB Leak version do you have? I - decomplied, edit, put Hungarian Language in the system apps (framework-res, moto-res, blur-res, systemui, phone, setup, etc) and recomplied - modified the 3 official JB rom, and in the Hungarian Atrix 2 forum this rom users not mentioned about this problem.

Here the 3 framework - if you want to try - BUT first put the framework-res.apk in the system/app set permissions:
rw-r--r-- and then move to sytem/framework, replace the original. If you dont, you have bootloop and you start again the rom flashing.

Thank you very much.. I will try it when i get home tonite. I use miui v4, jb leak 1, 2 and 3 . But it still the same.. I will try your framewok and inform u later ..

afeeq

Feb 24, 2011
selangor

I already try it but it still same problem. this is the problem, if i dial 0129999999 and i save number with country code it will show just number.. so in message i will get +6012999999 with country code.. can you change minmatch contact with 8 0r 7.. This is the way to change it. I try to decompile and recompile but failed. i dont know whats wrong. if you have time please fix it using the link i give.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2268120

Last edited:

_ghiottone

Sep 21, 2012
Miskolc
logout.hu
I already try it but it still same problem. this is the problem, if i dial 0129999999 and i save number with country code it will show just number.. so in message i will get +6012999999 with country code.. can you change minmatch contact with 8 0r 7.. This is the way to change it. I try to decompile and recompile but failed. i dont know whats wrong. if you have time please fix it using the link i give.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2268120

Which version of JB Leak do you have? I dont want to decomplie the 3 framework-res + framework.jar, just only one for try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [rom][4.1][Official]Official Jellyban(4.1) for Retail CN Atrix2(Update Review&& Root)

Here's the official jellybean(4.1) rom for moto atrix2
    Origin site http://www.591fan.com/thread-33865-1-1.html

This is a test(maybe I should call it leak)one from China moto company(They said they will not release official ota/fastboot update for atrix2, but they released this one)

This rom is for Retail CN phones(maybe works on Retail Asian phones)
    For ATT phones, flash under your own risk :p(May brick your phone)

Warning: You may can't down grade to ics if U flash this one

Guide and review of official JB

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2093154
    Root method(Don't forgot to open adb function :) )
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36576365#post36576365

Update:
    @stolenprecious PM me, he flashed this rom and downgrade to ics successfully
    This is his branding info(Maybe he has a very speciall atrix2)
    Branding: Retail UAE
    Version: 6.7.2_EDEM-18-MEARET FULL

Rom name
    fastboot-p3_edison-edison-user-4.1.2-6.7.2_GC-384-402-release-keys-Retail-05_hktwn.tar

md5
    9B4DFBAC3E3EF8E5DBE3790436400BA4

Flash via RSD Lite

DL
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=250540&uk=3844247212

PS:
    Finally I bought a 2nd-hand atrix2 weeks ago, and will go back to atrix2 dev soon :)
    Official JB 4.1.2. Mirror - build date: 2013.04.20.

Can someone post a mirror of leak 3? Download speed is very slow on chinese link..,

Official JB ("Leak 3") Mirror:

fastboot-p3_edison-edison-user-4.1.2-6.7.2_GC-404-434-release-keys-Retail-05_hktwn.tar.gz
    Guys Jim has come forward to port this for ATT. let's help him here

life!
    i've tested both versions of ATT FXZ and CHINA 4.1.2 FXZ
    ATT has low score (secure version 02) than CN 4.1.2 (secure version 03)

does it mean that we (ATT) cant flash this FXZ ?

That's not the way it works. AT&T does things a little differently, which is why we always end up waiting for a leak or OTA specifically from AT&T. Flashing anything other than AT&T firmware on an AT&T phone almost always guarantees a brick. The secure version of a bootloader, regardless of carrier basically claims what class the bootloader is in. From what you said, the new 4.1.2 FXZ has secure version 03, so once you flash that you can't downgrade back to a secure version lower than what you have.
    For example (I don't know the versions right off, I haven't looked)
    Say Gingerbread has a secure version of 02
    and ICS has a secure version of 02
    and JB has 03
    You can upgrade from GB to ICS, and downgrade to GB because they have the same secure version, but once you upgrade to JB you're in a new class and can only stay within a secure version 03 bootloader, or go higher, no more 02.
    This is pretty good.. flashed on searet from India.. no bugs so far but just a couple of force closes which happened just once.. what you need to watch out for is that there is no root for this as of now(or at least I didn't find one so far).. some say can't downgrade back to ICS.. haven't tested that yet.. overall worth it..

Sent from my ME865 using Tapatalk 2