MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

Google Talk with voice and video

24th March 2013, 09:56 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 42

226 posts
hey all,

anyone have a working talk.apk lying around that they can share?

I downgraded/restored with CWM to Chips ROM and the talk.apk that was saved fc's. I've also tried the gtalk.apk from Chip's addon pack (or whatever) and the talk.apk above, as well as a talk.apk from and older cwm I've saved (presumably from eryigits).

[the method was to open the zip, cut the .talk apk, paste it into my device, then /system/app and change permission to the rw-r--r--]
24th March 2013, 04:40 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 414

1,353 posts
Re: Google Talk with voice and video
Quote:
Originally Posted by alljokingaside

hey all,

anyone have a working talk.apk lying around that they can share?

I downgraded/restored with CWM to Chips ROM and the talk.apk that was saved fc's. I've also tried the gtalk.apk from Chip's addon pack (or whatever) and the talk.apk above, as well as a talk.apk from and older cwm I've saved (presumably from eryigits).

[the method was to open the zip, cut the .talk apk, paste it into my device, then /system/app and change permission to the rw-r--r--]

Have you tried wiping the data for talk?

Sent from my YP-G1 running R.E.D.D
25th March 2013, 03:39 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 42

226 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJimaniac

Have you tried wiping the data for talk?

Sent from my YP-G1 running R.E.D.D

If you're talking about the option in Applications (usually with the uninstall option), there is no data to be cleared. The bar is grayed out
12th May 2013, 07:50 AM   |  #14  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 146

219 posts
More
HELP
I tried installing this from cwm recovery but after that gtalk keeps force closing. I am able to receive messages of my friends but I can't open the app. Please help.
22nd May 2013, 07:56 PM   |  #15  
Flag denver
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
video chat ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread