[APP] (UPDATE:4Oct) Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1

Search This thread

henv

Jan 7, 2008
Hi Maxycy

The problem with the blue bars and bubbles is solved with the fix files. Thnx.

But i have still the problem with the transparant Level 1 bottom curtain. If i choose the transparant option the slider is corrupted. But i can repair it to choose the new HTC original

I look at both the zips (new and old) and i notice you change only the original HTC component

Hi Maxycy, i tried your last files from level 1 bottom curtain. But now both are corrupted. I looks like if there 512kb big the corrupted manila. If I use the 1024 files (the htc original you post few days ago) then i looks good

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
::Edit: for anyone who's ended up here by searching for these bits please note the bottom curtain has changed in later 2.5 releases, and new icons have been added with a different positioning. Please look later in the thread for more releases. New curtains here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4354877&postcount=1351. New tab icons here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4360352&postcount=1352 ::

:: These are only for Miri's first manila 2.5 test rom and nrg's magic rom, before Aug 09 ::

Got lots of TF3D 2.5 components to start releasing; here's the first bits :)

Windows 7 tab icons (same as my previous icons but for 2.5) and a no bottom curtain.

I'm still trawling through the manila and working out what's what. Slider's look easy to change (just a name change), I've made a few edits to some of the shortcut holders on Home and People tabs. Can't find the top curtain though :/ Will release some more when it's ready :)

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4,351
Last edited:

maxycy

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 9, 2008
Got lots of TF3D 2.5 components to start releasing; here's the first bits :)

Windows 7 tab icons (same as my previous icons but for 2.5) and a no bottom curtain.

I'm still trawling through the manila and working out what's what. Slider's look easy to change (just a name change), I've made a few edits to some of the shortcut holders on Home and People tabs. Can't find the top curtain though :/ Will release some more when it's ready :)
Just in time.... :D . May need your help on some other stuff. ;)

Was busy playing with Manila 2.5 and here's the good news. Analog clock is working!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Screenshot_50.jpg

For rest of the other folks, I'll get back to you soon. ;)

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
Hi millski,

can you teach me how to remove the white strip behind the time in the lock screen? I know I can download one but I want to learn how to do it and I want the time to stay where it is placed on default(at the bottom). Thanks!

taitienitsa

Mar 9, 2009
Athens
Is it possible to take out calendar on the home screen (leaving only the clock and shortcuts-manila 2.5-)? .....I like the home screen to look clean and was wondering if this is possible...

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
Hi millski,

can you teach me how to remove the white strip behind the time in the lock screen? I know I can download one but I want to learn how to do it and I want the time to stay where it is placed on default(at the bottom). Thanks!

The background of the clock on the WM 6.5 lockscreen is a file called LS_TimeBG.png, you'll find it in the route of your Windows dir. You can edit it and make your own or just copy the file from mine and fuzzywerewolfs lockscreen component.

maxycy

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 9, 2008
Hi Maxycy,
For manila v2.1 (ROM L26 V:3.5) I use "TF3D Dutty WM6.5 Home Layout". This will resolve my "0 Missed Calls" issue as You said previously. My favourit layout is BG4all Analog +Flip 2. BUT in this layout there is only ONE hand analog clock.:confused::confused::confused:
Is there any solution?
603_CapScr0001.JPG

Many thanks
You will need the minute hand component. Download from below.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3902062&postcount=670

Hi Max,
wowww, here is a paradise for home screens:D
I am looking for a sprint clock component pack whick works on manila 2.1.38158.2.
I have tried many of them but I am always getting a home screen lay out with "0 missed call" shortcut instead of "Call History", but I have seen screenshots here with "Call History".
If you direct me there it will be much appreciated.
Regards...
You need home layouts for v2.1.3xxx onwards. All the latest layout downloads frm the link below.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3902041&postcount=669

Hi Max,
I'm running on NGR's Energy ROM with manila 2.1.38403.2
However, I'm unable to get the Flip only BG4all to work...
Its corrupts the Manila files.. any idea?
I've tried using the files, TF3d v2 and v3 provided in the first post but still doesnt work...
Can you enlighten me?
You will need home layout v2.1.3xxx. Link as above.

Here's my first screenshot, spent waaaaay too much time playing with my phone tonight. it's not quite how i want it yet and the wallpaper will be changed to suit once i've finished.
ScreenTP2.jpg

a couple of questions though....can i change the colour on the top and bottom separator lines (circled) and the icon that is top right is white and no longer visible obviously because the background is white, can I change the colour of that icon ?
It is possible to remove the black lines between the top and bottom bar. However, this will require a tweak on the manila files. As for the taskbar icon situated on the top right, I'm not sure whether it is possible to change the color as it is a seperate program fm the manila altogether.

ok, in doing the taskbar icons and other bits n' bobs i've lost the HTC volume screen, it just uses the standard windows controls, I read somewhere last night that there was a file/cab to re activate that part of the HTC software butI can't find it again, anyone know where it is please.
The previous taskbar components that I've put up may have some issues wt different version of build. I am consolidating some new components for taskbar pretty soon.

Hi Maxycy, i tried your last files from level 1 bottom curtain. But now both are corrupted. I looks like if there 512kb big the corrupted manila. If I use the 1024 files (the htc original you post few days ago) then i looks good
Well, I screwed up again. :mad:

It's actually quite easy to change. If you follow my tutorial on "How to Customize Your Theme" Part 3, there's a very similar case. Anyway, I'll put this up later.

Is it possible to take out calendar on the home screen (leaving only the clock and shortcuts-manila 2.5-)? .....I like the home screen to look clean and was wondering if this is possible...
Well, did you not see the screenshot that I've modified on manila 2.5 wt the analog clock? There's no more calendar....:cool: Here it is again.

Screenshot_50.jpg

Lorddeff07

Jul 10, 2009
St Kitts
Ok, I am new here and have been looking at all the stuff over here. great work guys.

I have just one question before I delve into this 116 page plus thread. Do these work on a Touch diamond 2?

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Hi, First this is a exellent app.

Have been using it a while no major problems. (just remember to back up.)

I have been playing with the new 6.5 theme part. i have run into some problems adding some special paterns. leaving a white bar. See screen shot. i have followed the instructions making wallpaper option first.

Also where are these Taskbar PNG stored. i would like to try making my own. i cant seem to find them. Thanks. :)

Edit: I am using Miris v24

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
And more TF3D 2.5 stuff... The calendar / date / alarm surround and a little update / fix for the home tab shortcuts ( I missed out a file that left a grey line around your icons if you used the transparent version).

Attachments

• ScreenShot2.jpg
    ScreenShot2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,625
  • ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,792
  • ScreenShot3.jpg
    ScreenShot3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,681
Last edited:

Lefti

Feb 17, 2009
Athens
Hey maxy i have one small request for you,you have made a home layout for the latest v2.1 touchflo that doesnt leave the thin black line on top right under the taskbar,the layout you have made is all the BG4all versions,could you please create the same for all the Default versions?

Thanks in advance