I`m noob, so let me make sure I understand... I currently have:
- unlocked BL,
- Advanced Stock ICS Kernel build 13 (with root & CWM),
- ICS 4.0.4 - 6.1.A.0.452 - (1257-5102) - Central Europe,
and I would have DooMKernel v0.4a, so I have to do the following steps:
- downgrade ROM to GingerBread FW (.63/.67/.73/.75/.76)
- download S-DooMKernel-v04a.zip and change the name to update.zip (or where to find current update.zip - which contain the updated wifi modules?)
- flash this file using CWM
- and finally flash ROM to stock ISC or some moded fw? Or can I restore my previous ROM from CWM backup? Or I have to stay at GB?
And If I don`t want to overclcock my phone, have I need: setcpu, incredicontrol, nofrills cpu control etc.?
ps. forgive me my bad English