Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 46,551 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Circle 1% Batteries, Black Status Bar, Blue Toggles vrtheme (updated 6.8.13)

Tip us?

rwc95
Old
(Last edited by rwc95; 8th June 2013 at 10:43 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 876

DONATE TO ME
Default [MOD] Circle 1% Batteries, Black Status Bar, Blue Toggles vrtheme (updated 6.8.13)

This will add blue 1% circle battery with white numbers, blue toggles with black background and white text, black status bar instead of the grey looking color, and remove the location icon from the status bar, and add a semi-transparent pulldown. This uses the vrtheme engine and will work on odex and deodex rom. Just flash in recovery and reboot. Tested using TWRP and stock odex rom.

-status bar is transparent when using stock wallpapers, and black in apps and if using custom wallpaper.
-updated with a semi-trans pulldown
-Updated with a V2 of this has dark grey background behind toggles, and notification row, and made a new clear button. Screenshot will be shown at the bottom ill put a v2 on the screenshot pic.
-Updated with a V3 it is the same as V2 but now has transparent status bar with any wallpaper, will still be black when in apps.
-Updated added a new version with an orange circle battery, slightly darker toggle backgrounds, and added a smooth charge animation.
-Updated- added a V4 with the blue battery. added the new toggle backgrounds, and darkened the toggles when off, smooth charge animation, made the battery text about as big as possible without cutting into the battery.

Thanks to KryptosX for the battery icons as they are the only ones I can find that are high resolution for our phones to not look all fuzzy.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to rwc95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-Michael_
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Just installed on deodexed stock. Worked great thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to -Michael_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rwc95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 876

DONATE TO ME
Just updated the OP with a new version that has a semi-trans pulldown, can be seen in the screenshots

-Michael_
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwc95 View Post
Just updated the OP with a new version that has a semi-trans pulldown, can be seen in the screenshots
Would you be able to incorporate the no wifi status mod into the package?

rwc95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 876

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Michael_ View Post
Would you be able to incorporate the no wifi status mod into the package?
Just flash both mods separately they won't interfere with each other

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

-Michael_
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Just flash both mods separately they won't interfere with each other

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

Ok thanks.

HolyGrail
Old
(Last edited by HolyGrail; 29th May 2013 at 03:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 48
Hi rwc95. Really appreciate you're work on making a 1% mod. I made these ones for the S3 (100 charges and noncharge batteries)....and been working on converting them without image loss. You're mod will allow me to put them on the S4, so thanks a lot for that.

Working on the white battery right now, and was wondering if you could add the signal bars as a separate mod?. This will allow me to change them to the ones in the pic. Also, if possible could you remove all toggles from the pulldown . I like the old droid look of a clean pulldown. Thanks if you can, and if you need any graphic work let me know.

rwc95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 876

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyGrail View Post
Hi rwc95. Really appreciate you're work on making a 1% mod. I made these ones for the S3 (100 charges and noncharge batteries)....and been working on converting them without image loss. You're mod will allow me to put them on the S4, so thanks a lot for that.

Working on the white battery right now, and was wondering if you could add the signal bars as a separate mod?. This will allow me to change them to the ones in the pic. Also, if possible could you remove all toggles from the pulldown . I like the old droid look of a clean pulldown. Thanks if you can, and if you need any graphic work let me know.

Yeah I can do the signal bars no problem, Ill look into removing all the toggles, probably be a day or two since I got work. Let me know when you get the white battery done im pretty interested in that. Ill just make a little vrtheme zip for you that only does the signal bars so you can just replace them with yours and flash. Also by looking at your screen shot you might be interested in my other mod that removes the ongoing wifi notification in the pulldown plus the little dim eye from smart stay. I just upped it in my other thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to rwc95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HolyGrail
Old
(Last edited by HolyGrail; 29th May 2013 at 03:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Yeah I can do the signal bars no problem, Ill look into removing all the toggles, probably be a day or two since I got work. Let me know when you get the white battery done im pretty interested in that. Ill just make a little vrtheme zip for you that only does the signal bars so you can just replace them with yours and flash. Also by looking at your screen shot you might be interested in my other mod that removes the ongoing wifi notification in the pulldown plus the little dim eye from smart stay. I just upped it in my other thread.
Sweet.....and thanks a bunch.

And heck yeah....hate that dim eye.

Mercutio5
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Flashed on stock rooted. Works great, thank you!