OTG USB2 Adapters at Newegg

Search This thread

CharliesTheMan

I've already got a few of these, but anytime I've asked about them or seen people post links, it's always on Amazon. Many of the ones with cheap pricing have to be shipped from Asia.

Personally I'd rather pay newegg twice as much on something like this than buy it from Amazon. The Egg just has a special place in my heart, we've been through a lot together. When I stumbled across them at Newegg I thought to myself "How did I not find some to order from newegg back when I was shopping for them."

If you're like me maybe I'll save you some trouble. Here's the link.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=09N-006M-00RB4&IsVirtualParent=1

booked

Nov 20, 2010
LA
does the micro usb otg cable work with a non rooter dna? just ordered one from amazon. If it doesnt work with the non rooted dna i can use it for my xoom.

CharliesTheMan

does the micro usb otg cable work with a non rooter dna? just ordered one from amazon. If it doesnt work with the non rooted dna i can use it for my xoom.

The DNA has sOTG functionality stock out of the box. Just use a file explorer like Astro file manager and you should be good to go. If it doesn't work, it's the adapter and not the phone. They're kind of hit or miss, but I will tell you it's rare to get one that doesn't work or doesn't work with some devices, it's just that when one doesn't work people make a lot of noise and it seems like a big problem. I bought two different styles (the two really popular ones) in case one didn't work, but both work great.

Actually I've heard that the DNA stock will also host over OTG. Haven't tried it myself, but people report using USB keyboards that work unrooted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've already got a few of these, but anytime I've asked about them or seen people post links, it's always on Amazon. Many of the ones with cheap pricing have to be shipped from Asia.

Personally I'd rather pay newegg twice as much on something like this than buy it from Amazon. The Egg just has a special place in my heart, we've been through a lot together. When I stumbled across them at Newegg I thought to myself "How did I not find some to order from newegg back when I was shopping for them."

If you're like me maybe I'll save you some trouble. Here's the link.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=09N-006M-00RB4&IsVirtualParent=1