better quide how to after you download the programme...
2. After download the file, extract it to a certain location (folder) on your local drive
3. Go to the extracted folder, click on "MauiMETA_exe_3G_v6.1216.0" folder to run setup. This will install Maui META 3G ver 6.1216.0
4. Run Maui META by right click on its icon and select "Run as administrator"
5. After Maui META is launched, at port selection drop down box .. select "USB COM"
6. Click "Options" menu .. select "Connect Smart phone into META mode"
7. Click button "Reconnect" on the right hand
8. Turn off your phone, take the battery out for a few seconds (just to completely reset) then put the battery back in
9. Plug in the USB cable connecting your phone to the computer's USB port. Windows will detect two devices that you will have to manually install the drivers. Both drivers are located in the sub folder of the extracted folder.
9.1 Android Phone (ZP800H) --> Android ADB Interface (use driver in folder "Driver - USB VCOM Driver (binary)")
9.2 CDC Serial (use driver in folder "CDC Serial Driver")
10. Once the drivers are loaded, Maui META will display "Connected with target"
11. Choose "Update parameter" at the long drop down box at the top left coner under the main manu. This will pop up a window names "Update parameter"
12. Click on the button "Change NVRAM DB" then browse to the extracted folder and sub folder names "database". Select the second file with a long name "BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_ MD_WG_MP_V2"
13. Next, click the button "Load from file" and choose file "ZP810" in the extracted folder.
14. Last step, click on the button "Download to flash", this will install new parameters that will fix the 3G network connection of the phone.
After the download is done, you can close Maui META, reboot your device (remove the battery if can not switch off) and test your 3G connection to see improvement, Good Luck ^_^