[APP] [2.1+] Personal Weather Consultant 1.0 released

Search This thread

lupidapi

Jun 6, 2013
Interesting. I'm subscribed to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball calendar. Now, the calendar doesn't specify "United States" or a state at all, but it says things like "Citi Field, Flushing" or "Marlins Park, Miami" and for some reason, when I click on that entry, it just assumes I those places are in London.

Other than that, I like the idea. Had one FC so far, but hey, I'm not complaining.

This is a correct behavior. The app expect to find the location name in the location/position field of the calendar. Something like "Marlins Park, Miami" is a not recognized format (is not a name of a city). London is the default location when city name is not recognized.
Most probably the inverted order like "Miami, Marlins Park" can work.

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
Works fine (at least with WIFI) on my LG P500 running cm10.1 nightly.

A nifty app with an intuitive interface. The initial 12:00 temperature ## when hitting "off days" might be considered a minor bug. Swiping yields predictions. I'll try a morning alarm, already set up for floating notifications.

MovieGene

Apr 11, 2008
Atlanta
The new apk a couple posts working well here too

agy6ehyz.jpg

What I'm running....
Slim Bean 6
Cerux 1.50 beta 4 kernel
Samsung T989 (hercules)
T-Mobile USA
New Balance Size 11 4E

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Personal Weather Consultant a really NEW interesting weather App

Personal Weather Consultant features:
    ★ check your calendar and check the weather conditions of the place and at the time of the appointment.
    ★ monitors constantly your calendar and controls the insertion of the new events to be able to provide timely weather interested information.
    ★ wakes up with you: he synchronize with the alarm clock of your phone and makes sure that you give an eye to the weather before you leave home so you will not be surprised by sudden storms or in order to adopt the most suitable clothing.
    ★ set a favorite city for which you can check the weather regardless of the calendar appointments.
    ★ calculates the perceived temperature using the Wind Chill Index and the Heat Index (where possible to calculate them).
    ★ set the preferred units for speed and temperature

This comprehensive application provides a highly detailed weather information:
    ★ Weather conditions (with intervals of three hours)
    ★ Temperature
    ★ Humidity
    ★ Wind (speed and direction)
    ★ Cloud cover
    ★ Pressure

The weather information are provided for the next five days.

Current available language: english and italian. We are working on other languages and we'll release soon french and spanish.

Al_--OHwzCKjFStJvzs5sjBOC6ljOa1pGZgIZmrzIMyCXaly7xs1Na_g3eroDTipHRo=w705
    Works perfectly like the holo design

made a little something for ya if you like it.

NEW ICON FLAT STYLE

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Byxlw5J4qbOvWDZuNTE1MzdlM00/edit?usp=sharing
    on my galaxy s2 it says Error in calendar. We cannot read information from your caleda.
    Only option is close and there stays on logo of app.
    It is a nice idea.. where do you get the weather info?

Personal Weather Consultant a really NEW interesting weather App

Personal Weather Consultant features:
    ★ check your calendar and check the weather conditions of the place and at the time of the appointment.
    ★ monitors constantly your calendar and controls the insertion of the new events to be able to provide timely weather interested information.
    ★ wakes up with you: he synchronize with the alarm clock of your phone and makes sure that you give an eye to the weather before you leave home so you will not be surprised by sudden storms or in order to adopt the most suitable clothing.
    ★ set a favorite city for which you can check the weather regardless of the calendar appointments.
    ★ calculates the perceived temperature using the Wind Chill Index and the Heat Index (where possible to calculate them).
    ★ set the preferred units for speed and temperature

This comprehensive application provides a highly detailed weather information:
    ★ Weather conditions (with intervals of three hours)
    ★ Temperature
    ★ Humidity
    ★ Wind (speed and direction)
    ★ Cloud cover
    ★ Pressure

The weather information are provided for the next five days.
    Openweathermap.org

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app