[Q] No one knows how to solve I have no how to recharge

Search This thread

alony44

Jun 13, 2013
My cell phone is galaxy note 1--- I plug it shows it is loaded but is not. Well cell phone was switched off it shows loads but does not load. - But I connect it to the computer so I can access it as a USB flash disk.. [Which rules me about the mini USB Work ]
----- I tested other batteries and other rechargeable device with my cable -----

I've already replaced the factory default values ​​through Reacover WIPE did not help then I installed Rom did not help

Well cleaned so it is not dirt ----and computer recognizes it as USB flase and the phone sowes Connected plugs

Which kernel stable i must working ?? might help?????? And how to install it??? Just today I installed kernel rum

I work with kernel version 3.0.31 -1103517
se .infra @ sep-126 # 3 smp preempt mon apr 1 \ kst 2013
pristine jb all lanuages ​​v 4.0 slim
baseband verision-- n7000xxlso
ios --4.1.2

ndmuni

Sep 16, 2011
My cell phone is galaxy note 1--- I plug it shows it is loaded but is not. Well cell phone was switched off it shows loads but does not load. - But I connect it to the computer so I can access it as a USB flash disk.. [Which rules me about the mini USB Work ]
----- I tested other batteries and other rechargeable device with my cable -----

I've already replaced the factory default values ​​through Reacover WIPE did not help then I installed Rom did not help

Well cleaned so it is not dirt ----and computer recognizes it as USB flase and the phone sowes Connected plugs

Which kernel stable i must working ?? might help?????? And how to install it??? Just today I installed kernel rum

ios --4.1.2

In order to help you, the guys here must understand your problem. From your post I am trying to figure if you are having problem charging your phone, since you have tried different usb cable, maybe you can try cleaning the usb port with alcohol and if it still does not work, time you replace your usb port. Hope i read your post correctly. Maybe you should also edit your post and add in your language. Hope you resolve your problem.Cheers

alony44

Jun 13, 2013
phone shows that it loads and gives me to put files from the computer

In order to help you, the guys here must understand your problem. From your post I am trying to figure if you are having problem charging your phone, since you have tried different usb cable, maybe you can try cleaning the usb port with alcohol and if it still does not work, time you replace your usb port. Hope i read your post correctly. Maybe you should also edit your post and add in your language. Hope you resolve your problem.Cheers

Thanks for the answer but because the phone shows that it loads and gives me to put files from the computer when I plug it into the computer so I think that the usb works well but still cleaned with alcohol and a rag but it did not help
MY Phone is samsung note 7000
phiiz touch 5 cwm 6.0.3.1
ios --4.1.2

ndmuni

Sep 16, 2011
Thanks for the answer but because the phone shows that it loads and gives me to put files from the computer when I plug it into the computer so I think that the usb works well but still cleaned with alcohol and a rag but it did not help
MY Phone is samsung note 7000
phiiz touch 5 cwm 6.0.3.1
ios --4.1.2

I think you have to get your charging port flex cable replaced since you are able to transfer files. If yr ph is under warranty then send it in otherwise buy the flex ribbon cable and diy, I

Attachments

• oem_samsung_galaxy_note_gt-n7000_charging_port_flex_cable_ribbon_1_(1).jpg
    oem_samsung_galaxy_note_gt-n7000_charging_port_flex_cable_ribbon_1_(1).jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 93