[request] Galaxy SIII Calendar .apk

Search This thread

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
I was wondering if anyone has the .apk for the stock SSGSIII? If so could you post a link to download ? I give you thanks a million.:victory:

Mastergrimm28

Nov 17, 2011
San Benito
I barely used the calender for the first time since I got my gs3 on Sunday. I actually like the way it looks. Really enjoying this phone.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

zcostilla

Oct 14, 2011
I think that's the stock Android calendar, not the SIII S-Calendar from Samsung. I have been wanting this too and I'm pledging towards a bounty for a stable working apk on my S2.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

zcostilla

Oct 14, 2011
I'm good at flashing zips, but when it comes to this I could use some specific instructions. What permissions do I use? Do I need to uninstall the old calendar first, or run them side by side?

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum
I'm good at flashing zips, but when it comes to this I could use some specific instructions. What permissions do I use? Do I need to uninstall the old calendar first, or run them side by side?

I would rename your current calender to .bak instead of .apk so you still have it. Then using root explorer move this apk to system/apps the long press it. Click change permissions and I believe they should be set to rw/r/r. Good luck!

sent via one badass kindle fire fueled by jellybeans

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville

It's pretty simple. However this process still did not work on my rooted SGSII. But for future reference of these types of system files here ya go.

- Use Root Explorer to place the file in the System/App folder in the directory
- If the new file is a different name then you can easily just place it in that folder ( of course you have to change Root Explorer to R/O mode instead of R/W mode ) - ( if its the same name then just rename the old file to something you can remember )
- Permissions for most apps would be RW, R, R. Just click on the file and select "Permissions". After you do that you do need to re-boot the device to save the settings.

Note: I did try this with this calendar and it did not work. We actually need a SSGSIII Calendar ported to work on an SGII. I am not smart enough to make that happen. Although I would like to be able to do such things someday. Hope this helps at least for future reference.

zcostilla

Oct 14, 2011
I'm pledging $10 towards the Dev who can get the S-Calendar ported yo the T-Mobile SGS-2. Maybe more if it is done by Monday. I know it's not a lot, but it's what I can give.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Rugby911

Feb 23, 2008
Looking for Samsung stock Galaxy S3 Calendar app b

http://db.tt/D4AEH3zUI believe this is the right one. I didn't realize there was a different apk for the samsung calender but this is it. I think

sent via galaxy s3 stock debloated @1.7ghz

I clicked on the link to try and download that Samsung stock Galaxy S3 Calendar app but when i click on the link in your description it goes to an empty Dropbox location.

can you upload it again if you have it.
or email me where to download it?

rugbybear@gmail

ammadeusy

Aug 2, 2012
hey man, thank you very much. very helpful!!

although, I cannot install it on my nexus (i9250).
thank you anyway.

ghostofmybrain

Dec 8, 2012
Sorry to bump an old thread, but this seemed like the most relevant place to post.

I recently put CarbonROM on my phone and, after playing around with it for a bit, realize I absolutely hate the google calendar and just want my old calendar back. I downloaded the apk provided in this thread and attempted to install it but it says I already have the app. Sure enough, if I go to Settings > Apps, it shows up as Calendar Storage, but there is no icon anywhere, such as in my app drawer, that allows me to load the program. I even tried using QuickShortcutMaker, but it can't find the calendar anywhere in the list of apps to make a shortcut. Does anybody know what I can do?

LudoFR91

Jun 18, 2013
Palaiseau
Same situation here with carbon Rom.

Anyone know how to get it working?

I am not sure, but it would seem, S Planer doesn't work on any other ROM than the Samsung Official ROM.

I don't know why... I've testing a lot of possibilities (replace the original AOKP's apk by the Samsung's apk, do a wipe Dalvik, wipe cache, modify the permissions...), a lot of apk (recovered here, recovered on an original v4.1.2 samsung's ROM, recovered on the testing v4.2.2 Samsung ROM...), and it never work on my CyanoGen Mod 10.1...

It isn't an incompatibility with an other home than TouchWiz because I've never use this home with my previous Samsung's ROM and S Planer working correctly...

I will continue to looking to do working S Planer with an other ROM, but I have little hope... :crying:

Reactions: K1LLER HORNET

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://db.tt/H3Ie8503 I think this is it
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
    I clicked on the link to try and download that Samsung stock Galaxy S3 Calendar app but when i click on the link in your description it goes to an empty Dropbox location.

can you upload it again if you have it.
    or email me where to download it?

rugbybear@gmail

http://db.tt/31nnx5aM

sent via galaxy s3 in boss mode @ 2.1ghz
    Same situation here with carbon Rom.

Anyone know how to get it working?

I am not sure, but it would seem, S Planer doesn't work on any other ROM than the Samsung Official ROM.

I don't know why... I've testing a lot of possibilities (replace the original AOKP's apk by the Samsung's apk, do a wipe Dalvik, wipe cache, modify the permissions...), a lot of apk (recovered here, recovered on an original v4.1.2 samsung's ROM, recovered on the testing v4.2.2 Samsung ROM...), and it never work on my CyanoGen Mod 10.1...

It isn't an incompatibility with an other home than TouchWiz because I've never use this home with my previous Samsung's ROM and S Planer working correctly...

I will continue to looking to do working S Planer with an other ROM, but I have little hope... :crying: