Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MAGLDR/CLK][14Jan] maxMIUIv2alpha [Gingerbread]cleanUI[NAND/nativeSD]

Tip us?

dimdimdim
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruipalmeira View Post
OP, although I think adding Facebook as a system app very convenient, I'd rather install it after flashing the rom. the app takes a bit of space on the memory, and prevents me of installing any apps I need (even if i have App2SD on the phone and an ext4 partition on the SD-CARD)... Also I cannot move Facebook (because it is treated as a system app, I think I need Root in order to do that, but I can't find any instructions on how to root the phone...) because it is a "system app". ...
First of all, you need root.
Then the simplest way is to use on of root uninstall apps from market.

ruipalmeira
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimdimdim View Post
First of all, you need root.
Then the simplest way is to use on of root uninstall apps from market.
thanks, I know/knew that, as you can read on my previous post. First of all it was a suggestion to not include Facebook as a system app. Second, the rom is rooted by default (it's the app that manages superuser privileges that is a bit messed up), I know have a working App2SD system with all non-vital apps on the SD-CARD
Samsung GalaxyTab 10.1 3G 16GB with AOKP M4
Sony Ericsson Satio(U1) Symbian^3
HTC HD2 with MIUI Android(NAND) with MAGldr
iPhone 3G(16GB) iOS 2.2.1

shirinyan
Old
(Last edited by shirinyan; 30th May 2013 at 11:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
That about video recording and camera ?
Video at 800x480 ?

I found live link and installing it now...something about internal memory ??? I see in the screenshot very big memory (maybe from ext) is it real ?
Rooted Alcatel OT Idol 6030x
SD Card Kingston 32GB Class 10

ruipalmeira
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirinyan View Post
That about video recording and camera ?
Video at 800x480 ?

I found live link and installing it now...something about internal memory ??? I see in the screenshot very big memory (maybe from ext) is it real ?
you have to be careful when partitioning NAND... If you follow the default (i believe it's 175mb for android system and 50? mb to data) you'll have trouble (system becoming slow & sluggish, etc) also you can't really use any themes from the miui theme downloader thingie because they're about 10/20mb each, quickly filling up your internal memory... app2SD is a cool option, but it doesn't always work..
Samsung GalaxyTab 10.1 3G 16GB with AOKP M4
Sony Ericsson Satio(U1) Symbian^3
HTC HD2 with MIUI Android(NAND) with MAGldr
iPhone 3G(16GB) iOS 2.2.1

cooldo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Your ROM as second ROM on NativeSD

Hi,

I have ROM 4.0.4 (by tytung) on NAND (HTC HD2), because on NativeSD (SD ScanDisc 16GB class 10) it was very lazy. The problem is small storage (258 MB) for my apps... Question is: Can I install yours ROM as second ROM on NativeSD (prepared 2GB ext4)? I don't want lost my present apps, settings and data... Thanks for your answers (and sorry for my poor English

Uziel144
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Great Rom so far, but even after formatting my sd-ext and the rest twice still no possibility to add a google-account...any ideas?

adityameena26
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldo View Post
Hi,

I have ROM 4.0.4 (by tytung) on NAND (HTC HD2), because on NativeSD (SD ScanDisc 16GB class 10) it was very lazy. The problem is small storage (258 MB) for my apps... Question is: Can I install yours ROM as second ROM on NativeSD (prepared 2GB ext4)? I don't want lost my present apps, settings and data... Thanks for your answers (and sorry for my poor English
Yes..you can..

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium
http://apronet.hu/users/5/1/0/856/510856_1310712860_mini.JPG

My Device
1)HTC HD2
Radio-2.15.50.14
Rom-[MAG]Miui
2)LG Google Nexus 5
Stock Everything

Previous Devices -> Sony Ericsson K790i -> HTC Touch Diamond 2 -> HTC HD2 + Nexus 5

and one more thing...if my post helped you somehow...dont forget to press 'thanks' button

Slampisko
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Hi, can anyone report if PowerAmp works on this ROM? I installed a different MIUI ROM and PowerAmp kept crashing it.

Thanks!
HTC TMOUS HD2

[GUIDE] How to make your battery last longer on Android <- read this before you ask questions!

adityameena26
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slampisko View Post
Hi, can anyone report if PowerAmp works on this ROM? I installed a different MIUI ROM and PowerAmp kept crashing it.

Thanks!
PowerAMP is incompatible with miui roms..try using stock or different player..!!
Sent from my HD2 using xda premium
http://apronet.hu/users/5/1/0/856/510856_1310712860_mini.JPG

My Device
1)HTC HD2
Radio-2.15.50.14
Rom-[MAG]Miui
2)LG Google Nexus 5
Stock Everything

Previous Devices -> Sony Ericsson K790i -> HTC Touch Diamond 2 -> HTC HD2 + Nexus 5

and one more thing...if my post helped you somehow...dont forget to press 'thanks' button

Tags
flash, hd2, kernel, miui, rom