[Q] Jellybean notification bar glitch

Search This thread

KevinDamien

Apr 8, 2013
Hey People, this is my first thread. I have a htc desire x and I recently updated to android jellybean and saw that the notification bar is now transparent (I am not 100% sure if it was transparent before updating). The problem I see with it is that when I slide to left or right on my phone, the picture moves as it should on the screen but the part in the notification bar remains the same. In other words, say I have a straight line in the middle of the picture and I swipe to the left to go to the next screen on the right side, the line will have moved a little to the left on the wallpaper but will remain in the center in the task bar. I hope this is a good enough explanation. I know this isn't major, but for some reason it's quite irritating to me and I was wondering if it's a common bug on android jellybean on all devices, or perhaps exclusively to the htc desire x, or if it is, in fact, only my phone doing this. Thanks guys.

marko16993

Apr 12, 2011
Skopje
I reported this to HTC and they were acting like it's an issue with my phone after sending them screenshots from both complaining users and my own phone and it kinda pissed me off.
They started that restore your phone, boot it in safe mode, take it to an official HTC retailer to get it reflashed bull and after doing everything they said and not receiving a fix they told me to reflash it again (I kinda lost it at this point and got aggressive).
Would you guys mind reporting this because the more reports they have the higher the chances we have that the issue will get to the development team.

KevinDamien

Apr 8, 2013
Strange

I reported this to HTC and they were acting like it's an issue with my phone after sending them screenshots from both complaining users and my own phone and it kinda pissed me off.
They started that restore your phone, boot it in safe mode, take it to an official HTC retailer to get it reflashed bull and after doing everything they said and not receiving a fix they told me to reflash it again (I kinda lost it at this point and got aggressive).
Would you guys mind reporting this because the more reports they have the higher the chances we have that the issue will get to the development team.

This is rather strange, they usually help me out without any problems. I have not reported this because it's not a big issue to me. However, I do believe, for some reason, that the glitch came with jellybean and not with the new sense version. I have no real reason for this, it's just my gut. I will see what happens if I report this, when I have the time.

iordtitt

Oct 26, 2010
please solve the bugs

hey, HTC, we know you read, listen to us, use as as a feedback and these help your work.
hey, HTC SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF DESIRE X WHICH WE PAYED MONEY FOR.
AND IF YOU BOTHER TO RELEASE ANOTHER UPDATE WE ASK TO INTRODUCE FULL SENSE.

Will_Xda

Sep 29, 2012
Leicester
www.youtube.com
hey, HTC, we know you read, listen to us, use as as a feedback and these help your work.
hey, HTC SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF DESIRE X WHICH WE PAYED MONEY FOR.
AND IF YOU BOTHER TO RELEASE ANOTHER UPDATE WE ASK TO INTRODUCE FULL SENSE.
Haha Nice try buddy but i dont think Thats gonna go anywhere, but if you post screenshots of the bug then i'll send an email too them aswell as linking to them to the various posts and threads about this issue

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

BogdanDorianC

Jan 19, 2013
Any news on the update?

Hi all,

So it's been almost 9 months since the JellyBean update and still, where I live(Romania) hasn't been yet released an update to fix the sound and status bar problems! Found out that in India, they released it but not here in Europe! Any news? Or HTC dropped development on HTC Desire X?!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its a common bug. All people with jelly bean update have this. And wait around, you'll get a fix soon

Sent from my HTC Desire X