Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[29 June 2013] VILLEC2 2.15.401.100 [v1.1][ICS 4.0.4][SENSE 4.1][Tytung kernel]

Tip us?

coolsid8
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert32 View Post
390M
Thanks. I got it to work at 425 MB !!

Giblet-dono
Old
(Last edited by Giblet-dono; 19th June 2013 at 11:49 PM.) Reason: Moved
Thanks Meter 415
Moved to Q&A as per request

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=8
HTC One (M8)
S-OFF | ViperOneM8 1.8.0 | ElementalX 0.19 | TWRP 2.7.0.4

HTC Jetstream
S-OFF | El-Diablo 1.2 | El-Diablo | TWRP 2.4.1.0

My Other Devices
HTC One X | HTC Sensation | HTC HD2 | HTC One S | HTC One (M7)
Sony Xperia S | Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 | Nokia Lumia 800

The Following User Says Thank You to Giblet-dono For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coolsid8
Old
Thanks Meter 35
It took few minutes to settle, but now it runs really smooth. The small bugs doesn't bother me much. Can be used perfectly as a daily ROM !!

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 14th June 2013 at 09:00 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1567
Default OT posts

Hi guys/ladies,

in principle post #36 to #54 are all off topic post and non-development related, so they should be moved to the especially created Q&A/T thread for this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2319990 as stated by the Dev in his first and #35 post, and also in the Q&A/T thread for this ROM. But, since this Q&A/T thread is just lauchched, you will have to get used to posting these items in this especially created Q&A/T thread and therefore I will "close my eyes" on these above mentioned posts to move them to the appropriate thread. If you anyway want to move your posts, I will very appreciate that. How to do that you can read in the FAQ section of the Q&A/T thread. Otherwise, I would kindly request you to post in the future non-development posts in this Q&A/T thread.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards, Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gilbert32
Old
Thanks Meter 1287
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri View Post
Hi guys/ladies,

in principle post #36 to #54 are all off topic post and non-development related, so they should be moved to the especially created Q&A/T thread for this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2319990 as stated by the Dev in his first and #35 post, and also in the Q&A/T thread for this ROM. But, since this Q&A/T thread is just lauchched, you will have to get used to posting these items in this especially created Q&A/T thread and therefore I will "close my eyes" on these above mentioned posts to move them to the appropriate thread. If you anyway want to move your posts, I will very appreciate that. How to do that you can read in the FAQ section of the Q&A/T thread. Otherwise, I would kindly request you to post in the future non-development posts in this Q&A/T thread.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards, Kuzibri
Hello kuzibri.
i've went through posts 36->54, where some of the posts were done by me.
now i've read the q/a thread and what should be put there. But this makes me wonder. is posting bugs considered as q&a/t? (like with me, i found out that some apps aren't installed at all, that is a big bug for me and other users).
is asking to upload to better servers sometimes q&a/t too?

now i'm not trying to flame/attack or anything, and i completely agree with the q&a/t threads. but if almost every post was to be moved to the thread, then the original rom's thread won't have view/participation as usual and what does development discussion mean then?
Regards,
Gilbert
My work for the hd2:

• Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 rom (always broken?!? nand errors/ /data errors)
  • Sense 5 first kernel

<========If i helped you, make sure to hit the THANKS Button

How to flash android on HD2 devices with broken "hardware"
This is AMAZING: Sense 5 on HD2!!
The Following User Says Thank You to gilbert32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 14th June 2013 at 10:58 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1567
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert32 View Post
Hello kuzibri.
i've went through posts 36->54, where some of the posts were done by me.
now i've read the q/a thread and what should be put there. But this makes me wonder. is posting bugs considered as q&a/t? (like with me, i found out that some apps aren't installed at all, that is a big bug for me and other users).
is asking to upload to better servers sometimes q&a/t too?

now i'm not trying to flame/attack or anything, and i completely agree with the q&a/t threads. but if almost every post was to be moved to the thread, then the original rom's thread won't have view/participation as usual and what does development discussion mean then?
Regards,
Gilbert
Hi gilbert,

I really understand your confusion about this, but all non-development related posts, i.e. posts which makes this ROM not better, have to be posted, in agreement with the Dev, in this Q&A/T thread for this ROM. It's not our intention to move all posts to this thread, only non-development related posts. Regarding your post about apps that are not installed, in principle this is indeed an OT post cause it makes this ROM not better, but you have an issue here. Although your posts about that are not directly development related, you have made a point about a missing option in the ROM to not be able to install some apps. Does this account for all aps??
Regarding asking for other servers to DL, yes this is also an OT post, unfortunately

Hoping to have given you enough information about this issue,

kindest regards, Kuzibri

The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 16th June 2013 at 06:11 PM.) Reason: Simpler procedure
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1567
Default Off topic posts or not?

Hi All Followers of this ROM, and expecially gilbert32,

the post of gilbert32 set me to think and reconsider what kind of posts is OT or not.

It is not my intention to be overly strict about what is or is not an OT post, you should decide before you post whether you think it is OT. Consider whether the development of the ROM is helped by your post. Consider also whether someone in the future, searching through the thread, would find your post useful or would it just take up bandwidth.
If there is any doubt as to whether a post is OT, i will not ask you for it to be moved.
If I do decide your post is OT, I will ask you to move it.
If you think it is not OT, please post your reasons in the Q&A thread, quoting post number.
If I or the developer then agree with you, I will delete my post in the dev thread asking you to move it, and the post can stay.
I hope this makes it all clearer.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vysus
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Is there any update on the way?
Several apps downloaded from the Play Store won't install, i.e. Astro or alternative launcher as Nova, a message warns "invalid file package"
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 stock ROM;
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition stock ROM.

dungphp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3614

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vysus View Post
Is there any update on the way?
Several apps downloaded from the Play Store won't install, i.e. Astro or alternative launcher as Nova, a message warns "invalid file package"
Play Store on my phone work good !
Will update !
- And more I don't remember + NEXT
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dungphp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giblet-dono View Post
Moved to Q&A as per request
Thanks my friend for moving, Would you be so kind as to insert a link to the Q&A thread also??

kindest regards, Kuzibri