Post Reply

[23/06/2013] - [UPDATE 3.6.21] - NEW MIUI OFFICIAL V5 - 3.6.14 Ported HD2 Multilang

OP oregon69

19th June 2013, 12:19 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 319
 
905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
Thanks, installed and working.. Will test it further and will give you feedback.

Enviado de meu HTC HD2 usando o Tapatalk 2
19th June 2013, 09:57 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 18
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Installed it on nativesd. It is definitely faster than the other MIUI V5 ROMs that I have used. I will test more thoroughly and report back.

Thanks for this smooth ROM.

Partho
19th June 2013, 10:01 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Hello,
on this MIUI Rom, once installed the app "Phone Locator Pro", you receive SMS messages that arrive from other App "PhoneLocator Pro" installed on another device with no MIUI Rom??

Tried several times on other recent MIUI Rom without result, you can receive SMS text only.

Contact the vendor of the App and he told me that it is not their problem.

Thank you.
19th June 2013, 01:11 PM   |  #14  
Pixa1's Avatar
Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 5
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
I can confirm the general smoothness on main screen, but the lag when opening apps is deal breaker. The phone is stable but just too slow for my taste.
I'm using Nand version with DataOnEXT.
19th June 2013, 01:24 PM   |  #15  
s.majumder's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixa1

I can confirm the general smoothness on main screen, but the lag when opening apps is deal breaker. The phone is stable but just too slow for my taste.
I'm using Nand version with DataOnEXT.

TRUE: I tried on both Nand/Nand + DataOnExt/Native SD... too slow for daily use...

However, It's a very nice looking ROM.
20th June 2013, 12:44 PM   |  #16  
oregon69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.majumder

TRUE: I tried on both Nand/Nand + DataOnExt/Native SD... too slow for daily use...

However, It's a very nice looking ROM.



ok, your hd2 eu or tmous?
because for me only Eu hd2 nand is impossible.
only in nand with dataext, but it is in conflict with other native sd rom. therefore, I chose only native sd with old HSPL and configuration already written .....
Programs for me are quite reactive, only I noticed the camera but only the first start. then all is well.
And I repeat, that I think for daily use and very satisfying in native sd ... check you class sd card ...... and in any case many thanks for your advice ....
Last edited by oregon69; 20th June 2013 at 12:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oregon69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2013, 02:05 PM   |  #17  
s.majumder's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
No doubt about that, ones the we open an app for the 1st time it lags a bit, then 2ndd time its fine, but we can't keep the app open - it eats the ram... hence, we again have the delay in app opening.
It's possible that my installation procedure is wrong or may be I'm too stupid to expect the speed of MIUI -GB in V5.
That's true that it lags less compared to any other

HTC HD2 (EU) SD card - C10 8gb
1) I used for CLk 1.5 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
2) I used for MAGLDR 1.33 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
3) Native SD - 2gb ext4
After install - I let it settle for 10-15 mins then installed Int-to-ext - then again I let it settle for 10-15 mins - restart and install Gapps and so-on...

However I always prefer to use Nand + DataOnExt + Swap

Please share your install/procedure as well.
Last edited by s.majumder; 20th June 2013 at 02:09 PM.
20th June 2013, 03:13 PM   |  #18  
oregon69's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.majumder

No doubt about that, ones the we open an app for the 1st time it lags a bit, then 2ndd time its fine, but we can't keep the app open - it eats the ram... hence, we again have the delay in app opening.
It's possible that my installation procedure is wrong or may be I'm too stupid to expect the speed of MIUI -GB in V5.
That's true that it lags less compared to any other

HTC HD2 (EU) SD card - C10 8gb
1) I used for CLk 1.5 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
2) I used for MAGLDR 1.33 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
3) Native SD - 2gb ext4
After install - I let it settle for 10-15 mins then installed Int-to-ext - then again I let it settle for 10-15 mins - restart and install Gapps and so-on...

However I always prefer to use Nand + DataOnExt + Swap

Please share your install/procedure as well.



no one said you were stupid, I do not think so! indeed!

if you open an application and then open it still does not eat ram. miui v5 has this gift!
: Hold button (home) for more than a second and press apkiller key (cleaner). recovers immediately ram! basic version must recover 200 mb free ....

that I am proposing is a pure Miui! not a rom with other base with the addition of only a miui launcher. I think progress has been remarkable and still comparable only with the same base. it is obvious that you can use any configuration you like ....
my conguration is already set out in the previous post. in most clk 1.5.1.6 - HSPL 2.08
ext 3gb - 4 rom mounted in native sd. Apache sd card.
The Following User Says Thank You to oregon69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2013, 12:37 AM   |  #19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Try to switch swap off... I've tested many miui roms and always slow things down!

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to stargazer78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2013, 06:39 PM   |  #20  
kkq29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag canberra
Thanks Meter: 45
 
617 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Ive used it ,and yeah little bit smooth miui 3.6.14 from miui.com

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in HD2 Android NAND Development by ThreadRank