[3/19/15][THREAD MOVED!! PLEASE FIX LINKS] Android Ported Apps Directory!

Whats is your favorite camera? Try all of them from below before deciding!

• AOSP Android 4.3 Camera

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Touchwiz Galaxy S3/Note 2 Camera

Votes: 50 46.7%
  • Motorola Camera

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • LG Camera

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Huawei Camera

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pantech Camera

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4819888

Wow! This is pretty nice. This thread should be stickied:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

k.aalai

Oct 2, 2009
Just have moved from HTC to an S4.
Any chance of an HTC dialler, and the HTC gallery, ported so they can be used on touchwiz?
I prefer them to the TW apps...
Thanks for your present work also!

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Just have moved from HTC to an S4.
Any chance of an HTC dialler, and the HTC gallery, ported so they can be used on touchwiz?
I prefer them to the TW apps...
Thanks for your present work also!

Unfortunately probably not, both HTC and touchwiz apps require there specific frameworks. They are tied to the framework so they won't run without it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Updated the op and cleaned it up a bit, hope you like. Does anyone know of any more? Please post of any ports that you know of that exist throughout XDA and I will update the op asap. Also, if someone with an HTC device are able to post ports from those devices, I will add a section to the op with those.

mgbotoe

Well great to see you on this end. Been going to the s3 thread to actually pimp up my s4 (got it as a graduation gift).

Just as I stated in that thread, if you need any help testing anything...just let me know ^.^ I am down, thats what we have back up for.

Also slightly out of topic, but you were going to make your first rom how did that go? Was looking around to see if I can test it on my s3 (gave it to my mom as a hands me down, only a drive away lol)

Also http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2284639&highlight=wallet

Seems to be another way to patch wallet, who knows not everything work for everyone...choices are always good (if you dont have it already)

Last edited:

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Well great to see you on this end. Been going to the s3 thread to actually pimp up my s4 (got it as a graduation gift).

Just as I stated in that thread, if you need any help testing anything...just let me know ^.^ I am down, thats what we have back up for.

Also slightly out of topic, but you were going to make your first rom how did that go? Was looking around to see if I can test it on my s3 (gave it to my mom as a hands me down, only a drive away lol)

Also http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2284639&highlight=wallet

Seems to be another way to patch wallet, who knows not everything work for everyone...choices are always good (if you dont have it already)

Thanks for that. Ill add that Google wallet to the op. I figured that I would kind of merge this off of that S3 thread since these will pretty much work on every phone anyway.

Ya know, i started development on a custom s3 rom for several weeks and then real life started to get in the way with my wifes medical issues and had to kind of loose interest on it for a bit. I still have everything that I have done so far and hope to start having a little more free time in the next few days to continue with it. :fingers-crossed:

Edit: And congratulations on your graduation :)

Last edited:

mgbotoe

Thanks for that. Ill add that Google wallet to the op. I figured that I would kind of merge this off of that S3 thread since these will pretty much work on every phone anyway.

Ya know, i started development on a custom s3 rom for several weeks and then real life started to get in the way with my wifes medical issues and had to kind of loose interest on it for a bit. I still have everything that I have done so far and hope to start having a little more free time in the next few days to continue with it. :fingers-crossed:

Edit: And congratulations on your graduation :)

Sorry to hear about your wife but hope all is well now! And thank you :)

So, does it work with aosp as well?

Famously Infamous

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Sorry to hear about your wife but hope all is well now! And thank you :)

So, does it work with aosp as well?

Famously Infamous

Just about everthing in this thread 'should' work on any single rom except for the touchwiz based apps since they require there specific framework to run. The HTC apps are the same although I havent added any yet that specifically require the HTC framework. Check the op of those threads though and anybody can post if they come across any with other dependencies that I missed. These have all only been tested and installed by me on the T999, the T-mobile galaxy S3.

Reactions: mgbotoe

Top Liked Posts