Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Tip us?

Noonski
Old
Moderator Emeritus / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 122

DONATE TO ME
Ghehehe i saw that one to.

Worth the shot.
Searching for Anwsers on XDA? Try The FireFox & IE Search Bar Plug In

www.noonski.nl For My Device History, BackLog, Beer Gifting, Off Topic Rants and everything else that won't fit in my Signature.

icwinner Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does anyone have the PhoneCanvas dialer that's inside the official Fuze ROM 5.11.502.2 in package form that I can add to the ervius kitchen?

When using the PhoneCanvas that's included in the kitchen and I receive an incoming call, sometimes it takes a long time for the phone to pick up. That's using either the talk/send button or Slide to Answer. This does not happen all the time, but enough to be annoying.

Using the 5.11 Fuze ROM, the phone picks up instantly all the time.

The difference I see between the canvas in the kitchen and the 5.11 Fuze ROM, is that 5.11 doesn't have the curtain.

I love this kitchen, because it means that I can customize it and load just the stuff I want. Hopefully someone can help me with the canvas package, or show me how to create it.

hilaireg
Old
Moderator Emeritus - OP
Thanks Meter 222
Hi icwinner,

Have a look at the ReadMe file or the Wiki; both locations provide a link to the source ROM source for 5.11.

In a nutshell

1) Download the source
2) Extract the .EXE contents using WinRAR; you now have the source .NBH
3) Prepare a temporary kitchen (no OEM/SYS/ROM/etc.)
4) Run the kichen and use the extract option to extract the content of the .NBH

From there, you can assemble all of the packages required for the PhoneCanvas in the source ROM. The ChangeLog file will give you an idea of what files you need and where they are located.

Lastly, there is a registry entry to disable the Curtain in the current dialer if that is what you are looking to eliminate - ERAS2R had posted the entry in this thread. I can't recall off the top what the value is but a quick search in this thread will yield the answer.

HTH,
Device 1 & 2: HTC Rhodium (aka TouchPRO2/Tilt2)
Device 3 & 4: Apple N89 (aka iPhone 4)

Donations | Forum Rules | Admins/Mods | WIKI | Chef Central | KB555375
icwinner Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi hilaireg,

Thanks for getting me started.

So I went ahead and extracted the contents of the Fuze 5.11 using the dump nbh/nb/payload button of the kitchen.

I found the PhoneCanvas_ATT_Slider_3_30_33466_0 folder under dump\EXT\Raphael\20771\Raphael_External_Packages. Copied that folder to the 6.1\My_Visual_Kitchen\EXT\COMMON\Communication - Dialer (Single Selection Only).

Restarted the kitchen and after loading 5.12.206.1_FUZE_21051.erv ROM, I now see two selections under COMMON: Communication - Dialer. I toggled True my new old 3.30 canvas and False to the 3.50 canvas.

Created a new ROM, and flashed. Problem is now that I have no canvas, just the WM default dialer.

Anyone care to enlighten me on what I'm missing?

Thanks

hilaireg
Old
Moderator Emeritus - OP
Thanks Meter 222
Hi icwinner,

The PhoneCanvas package is not complete; if memory serves, there were some additional files in the OEM folder. Have a look at the Change log as I suspect you are still missing some files and possibly some registry entries.

I recommend comparing the 2.7/2.8 Phone Canvas packages against what you have to date so as to isolate any of the missing files and registry entries.

HTH,

icwinner Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi hilaireg,

I guess I'm still too new at this.

I have no clue how to determine which additional files in the OEM folder are needed.

You mention looking at the Change log. But the only one that I can find is the one that came with the kitchen in the Docs folder. I don't think that's the one you're referring to. Not sure how to generate one.

Also I don't know where to locate the 2.7/2.8 Phone Canvas packages to compare against.

Thanks

hilaireg
Old
Moderator Emeritus - OP
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by icwinner View Post
Hi hilaireg,

I guess I'm still too new at this.

I have no clue how to determine which additional files in the OEM folder are needed.

You mention looking at the Change log. But the only one that I can find is the one that came with the kitchen in the Docs folder. I don't think that's the one you're referring to. Not sure how to generate one.

Also I don't know where to locate the 2.7/2.8 Phone Canvas packages to compare against.

Thanks
No; it's my bad. I just realized I gave you the information for Communication Manager which is not what you want.

Run a comparison utility to confirm that you have all of the files in your Phone Canvas package. Make a shortlist of the ones that are missing and look for those in the rest of the extracted ROM. Also take moment to compare the .REG file against the 3.5 Phone Canvas packages and note any differences.

Cheers,

alcadeias
Old
Thanks Meter 0
@hilaireg

just found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=547314 maybe worth updating the kitchen with it?

Cheers,

hilaireg
Old
(Last edited by hilaireg; 7th October 2009 at 09:41 PM.)
Moderator Emeritus - OP
Thanks Meter 222
Default [KITCHEN][WWE]: Windows Mobile 6.1, 5.12.206.1, 21054/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

For those who are interested and/or still follow this thread, here is the latest round of updates:

Updated: Post 1 - [MULTI LANG|DPI|RES] Languages, DPI, Resolutions

Updated: Legacy & Visual Kitchen
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...0ROM%20Kitchen

Added: Application & Recoded Modules Packs

Added: ROM/SYS Packs

hilaireg
Old
Moderator Emeritus - OP
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryrzy View Post
hello...

have anybody dpi96 240x400 for 21051 build ? or similar ?

br
Da_G has started uploading language localization packages, DPI files, and Resolutions.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=547314

HTH,