Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Wallpapers][Xperia] Honami l {New} Xperia Z2 (Sirius) Wallpapers

Tip us?

Omessy7
Old
(Last edited by Omessy7; 21st January 2014 at 08:35 PM.) Reason: Added new Z2 wallpapers
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,808
Thumbs up [Wallpapers][Xperia] Honami l {New} Xperia Z2 (Sirius) Wallpapers

Hey there,

I bring you the official Honami wallpapers,all in there full size and resolution...enjoy

No need to go to recovery choose zip blah blah blah....just extract the zip anywhere you like and they will show up in your Album...

"soon"Xperia Z2 Wallpapers: Preview of honami wallpapers has been replaced with new ones... [Download in attachments]
Attached Files
File Type: zip Xperia_Ultra_wallpapers_Omessy7.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.26 MB, 8665 views)

XDA Contributions:

Please press the *THANKS button* as a token of appreciation for my works and my help.

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Omessy7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lee480
Old
Thanks Meter 812
There's already an existing thread.
Please search before posting.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2339915

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app
SEMC/LT28h:4.1.2/6.2.B.0.211
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lee480 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kkkok8051
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Got anyone share the device original video? Because when I update the new firmware it gone. I m bad forgot to back up.

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kkkok8051 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

|>/\nte
Old
Thanks Meter 21
It's just awesome. I just got these wallpapers on my xperia tipo. Thanks mate....

TheFamilyMan
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Default Looking for Specific Wallpaper

First of all the dude that claimed there already was a thread opened for Xperia Z Ultra wallpaper IS COMPLETELY WRONG!

While it IS an Xperia Z wallpaper thread is it NOT SPECIFICALLY an XZU wallpaper thread which seems to be the OP's intention, however, I could be wrong. Ya, it's happened before and I'm sure it'll happen a million more times!

More importantly, does anyone have either the black Sony Logo or the black Xperia Logo please. These are full size wallpaper with a totally cool black background with either the SONY or Xperia in WHITE.

Not black lettering on a white background. If anybody has them and is willing to share I'd appreciate your kindness - or if anybody can point e in the right direction I'd sincerely appreciate that too!

I searched the web and found nothing but lower resolution wallpaper backgrounds which don't completely filled my XZU beast of s screen, any help will be honored by whatever I can provide in return will be emailed or posted on a thread for you.

Thank You in advance!

***ALSO*** Did anybody else get the 532 update - supposedly the latest update - on October 1st as I did. I'm in the United States and when I received my XZU on Oct. 1, 2013 and booted it up for the first time this BEAST immediately downloaded and installed. I was just wondering...anybody else receive this too?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFamilyMan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boterkaaseneieren
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 998
Why do we need this if we have this device with the sane wall papers daa

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 1,150

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boterkaaseneieren View Post
Why do we need this if we have this device with the sane wall papers daa
Some of us have flashed new roms (3rd party) and nolonger have them on our device, and may just want them as our wallpaper
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Omessy7
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,808
New Xperia Sirius-Z2 Wallpapers released ! enjoy

XDA Contributions:

Please press the *THANKS button* as a token of appreciation for my works and my help.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omessy7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
ultra, wallpapers, xperia