Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

M99 Google 4s

Tip us?

Mouratti
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Hello guys

Have any rom available now for this phone?
New one!?

thanks

sandokan65
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy No GPS at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPita16 View Post
My gps also not working. Can you explain what you did?
I think that the M99+Retina Display..DOES NOT HAVE A GPS !!! you will not detect it even with Z-Device Test,but the older version M99+ yes DO have a GPS !!! if I am wrong please someone correct me..Al

Mouratti
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Yes m99 have GPS also a crap, but have it

sandokan65
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Talking ROM for what ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouratti View Post
Hello guys

New one!?

thanks
Sorry Pal I could not find any Photo or Brand...which Mobile phone you mean ?? M99+ or M99+Retina display ??? let me know,I have both Roms...Al

Mouratti
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandokan65 View Post
Sorry Pal I could not find any Photo or Brand...which Mobile phone you mean ?? M99+ or M99+Retina display ??? let me know,I have both Roms...Al
Hello i have m99+ and i have a rom that was in this topic (iguess the only difference is apple logo on boot), dont know if exist a recently one.

Thanks

sandokan65
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Please I am very interested,are you completely sure that the model M99+Retina Display has a GPS ? why Z-device do not detect it,neither any app similar to GPS Status and Tools...??? thks a lot...Al

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Hello i have m99+ and i have a rom that was in this topic (iguess the only difference is apple logo on boot), dont know if exist a recently one.

Thanks
\\

Dated 2012/01/05 is the one Colonel Zap upload time ago,sorry to say but the sellers are not very interested for Rom updates once they have sold the product...and there are too many new models now..

sandokan65
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Batteries for M99+Retina

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmaali View Post
Hello. This Phone will NOT identify which SIM 1 or SIM 2, that is receiving the call. I have updated everything, and rooted the phone. I tried different homescreens , caller ID apps, and even rocket dialer- No change. Please HELP... I have searched and scanned all the threads, and could not find someone that shares my problem.
Does anyone knows where can I purchase spare Batteries for the Google M99+ retina,the rectangular ones with 3800 mah ??? thks..Al
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M99+retina Battery.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	2037662  

sandokan65
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy M99 GoogleS Retina

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietnamesetan View Post
Hi, I just received my M99 Google 4S+ from fastcardtech.com, it is a good phone but I don't really like it due to it feeling too plasticy and a lack of proximity sensor so I am putting it up for sale. It still has the plastic on and I have rooted it and installed the market. I am selling for $130 shipping included and I am shipping from Canada.

Anybody interested please pm me.
Hello,if you mobile M99 is the Retina Display,I am interested cause I cant find Batteries for my M99+ (the rectangular ones with 3800maH)thanks in advance...Al
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	M99+Retina2.jpg
Views:	2
ID:	2085435  

sandokan65
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy M99 Google S Retina

Quote:
Hello guys

New one!?

thanks
Hello there,do you know where can I buy Batteries for the M99 GoogleS Retina (the rectangular ones with 3800 maH) Fastcardtech refuse to sale it to me,cause I did not buy my mobile there...thks in advance...Al
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	M99+Retina2.jpg
Views:	4
ID:	2085444