Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 40,455 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] NotesMobile Note taking app

Tip us?

flamestring
Old
(Last edited by flamestring; 15th February 2013 at 07:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
I was in touch with developers of this great app. It is already available on Samsung apps for free, but only for tablets.
However, their representative says if they recieve more request for Notes Mobile running on Samsung Galaxy Note, they might adopt it for our device as well. So if you're interested (like I am), let them know on their FB site: http://www.facebook.com/VisionObjects?fref=ts
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Object vision facebook chat.PNG
Views:	665
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1732368  

AeroOne
Old
(Last edited by AeroOne; 4th April 2013 at 07:49 PM.) Reason: Found app
Thanks Meter 0
Default Myscript Notes Mobile

Vision Objects say's that their app is compatible with Samsung GT-N8010, and it is, but if you live in Denmark, you can't find it in Samsung App store, because Samsung doesn't feel that the danish users need it.

I found the app in this forum, but the link to the language packs, is out off date, so I can't translate my danish handwriting to text. The link to the language packs do'snt work any more. If anyone has it, could you please share it, I would be very apreciviative, perhaps you could get a blowjob, or NOT (read NOT!!- but if you'r a woman then read YES)

Christian

Edit 4/4-2013
D-) have contacted Vision Objects, and they told me to reset 'Samsung apps' application, and select UK or FI as country, when first started. Then 'Myscript Notes Mobile' where avaliable, in the marked, but I still can't find the Danish language pack , so my handwritten notes can be translated to ENG,FI,HU,FI,GE,KO, and so on, but not danish....

Gumby63
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2919

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [App] NotesMobile Note taking app

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroOne View Post
Vision Objects say's that their app is compatible with Samsung GT-N8010, and it is, but if you live in Denmark, you can't find it in Samsung App store, because Samsung doesn't feel that the danish users need it.

I found the app in this forum, but the link to the language packs, is out off date, so I can't translate my danish handwriting to text. The link to the language packs do'snt work any more. If anyone has it, could you please share it, I would be very apreciviative, perhaps you could get a blowjob, or NOT (read NOT!!- but if you'r a woman then read YES)

Christian
Lmao.

These were on my old laptop which unfortunately got wiped. I can browse and see if i had them uploaded somewhere else, but if not then you will need another person to re-upload for you. Sorry about that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

AeroOne
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby63 View Post
Lmao.

These were on my old laptop which unfortunately got wiped. I can browse and see if i had them uploaded somewhere else, but if not then you will need another person to re-upload for you. Sorry about that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
It would be great if you have the DA language pack. Currently I use 'Lecture Notes' to take notes, but there is no handwrite to type translating in this app. I hope to use 'Myscript Notes Mobile' to take notes, and translate it to typetext later.

legendary2020
Old
Thanks Meter 4
working fine on stunner 2 4.2.2 jb

k3v0
Old
(Last edited by k3v0; 5th July 2013 at 12:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 494

DONATE TO ME
Just bought this app in the Play Store for my note2, using the all apps in Play Store xposed framework module. The updated version is much better than the older version floating around xda.

On August 29th at 02:14 my Note2 will become self-aware.