Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME][FREE] Flicky Circles - Simple, fast and thinkful

Tip us?

hgoran
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Smile [GAME][FREE] Flicky Circles - Simple, fast and thinkful

Hi guys,

I have released a game called Flicky Circles. Flicky Circles is simple, fast and thinkful android game to play with your friends or against a computer. Originally inspired by OLO. Flicky Circles is free in a small size apk. Give it a try. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you for your support!

About:
Each player starts with 6 circles in 3 different sizes. Circle gets smaller each time it lands on player's starting point (white color). Goal is to flick your circles into same colored ending zone and achieve more points than opponent. With two or more same sized circles, player gets a bonus point...

Supported:
- any resolution from 320x480 - 1080x1920
- android 2.3 and higher.

More details on google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....flickycircles

FB fan page:
https://www.facebook.com/FlickyCircles

I hope you will like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ss1.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	2097157   Click image for larger version

Name:	ss2.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	2097158   Click image for larger version

Name:	ss4.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	2097159  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hgoran For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hgoran
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
I would like to have some opinions about Flicky Circles. Have you tried? Is there "missing" something in the game and would make it more playable for you?

Silverguy206
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Very nice, really polished and a great interface. Fun game idea. The text in the help screen/intro could use some polish.

"Each player starts with an equal amount of circles representing their moves."

"Each circle gives the player a point when it reaches their colored zone. If 2 congruent circles are landed, the player gets a bonus point"

"Reach the colored space and flick away towards the opponents circles to defeat the opponent."

"Player captures the opponent's circle if it lands in their starting area. The circle becomes smaller."

"Lock button freezes circles in place for one round. It can only be used once per game."

Feel free to tweak those for brevity if you need to.

Also, on the game pause screen, the text doesn't change colors when you tap it like it does on the main menu. This kind of has a jarring effect because you can't tell if it detected your touch or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverguy206 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hgoran
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Thank you for helping me with words. I will update these things including pause screen UI in the next version.

graylowes
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Downloaded

This looks like a fun game. Just downloaded it. I'll take it for a spin this weekend and give you my feedback

fangthorn
Old
(Last edited by fangthorn; 12th July 2013 at 12:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 58
Thumbs down Lookout flags it as adware

I've just installed it and Lookout pop's up a message "Flicky Circles" is adware
See attached screenshot

EDIT: it also gives this detail:-
APP REPORT
CLASSIFICATION: Adware.Android.Rev.Mob.a
This app may contain the RevMob ad network. It may create push notification ads that appear in your notification bar. It may not be clear to you that this application is creating these ads. It also may send personally identifying information, such as your email or IMSI, to RevMob’s servers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled picture.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	2110758  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fangthorn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hgoran
Old
(Last edited by hgoran; 12th July 2013 at 01:15 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Hi fangthorn, I don't use Lookout, so thanks for detailed explanation. I'll remove revmob from Flicky Circles within 24hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to hgoran For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

graylowes
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I had a quick go at lunchtime. I can see this being very addictive

Apart from the popup ad it's a fun game
The Following User Says Thank You to graylowes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

navinshark
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Default Looking nice

Games looking nice, but not able to play in my defy.

My defy is running JB 4.1.2 (Quarx), when I open game menu screen will come and when I press single or double player again it s return to main menu with different color, is this problem with rom r .................

Thanks

hgoran
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Hi navin, I don't understand exactly what kind of problem you have? Can you play Flicky Circles? Colors are supposed to change each play.

graylowes, thank you for your feedback.