Cable

50 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bosert, Member on 30th August 2012, 03:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th May 2013, 09:26 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
hahaha i because of the short lenght of original cable and it makes an irritating noisy sound xD

Sent from my One V using xda premium

13th May 2013, 10:08 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martijn99

hahaha i because of the short lenght of original cable and it makes an irritating noisy sound xD

Yeah, I don't even use my HTC cable anymore. I originally stopped using it because I dropped my phone while it was plugged into it and it bent the connector. However, I HATED how short it was!! Then, I noticed that my Blackberry cable had the same end on it, and I've been using that for USB tethering, and I use my Samsung bluetooth earpiece charger to just charge my One V. lol

Oh, and I use the HTC USB to wall socket adapter to plug in my ecig. XD
Last edited by zombiegirl2010; 13th May 2013 at 10:11 PM.
14th May 2013, 06:57 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
ah nicee!

8th July 2013, 12:43 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegirl2010

Yeah, I don't even use my HTC cable anymore. I originally stopped using it because I dropped my phone while it was plugged into it and it bent the connector. However, I HATED how short it was!! Then, I noticed that my Blackberry cable had the same end on it, and I've been using that for USB tethering, and I use my Samsung bluetooth earpiece charger to just charge my One V. lol

Oh, and I use the HTC USB to wall socket adapter to plug in my ecig. XD

I unintentionally bought some blackberry ones to have in my car, at my PC, at work, etc and they work great for me. I am just really careful about the wall adapter output because using my dad's tablet charger with micro usb killed my wife's optimus t.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread