Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 50,689 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cable

Tip us?

martijn99
Old
Thanks Meter 19
hahaha i because of the short lenght of original cable and it makes an irritating noisy sound xD

Sent from my One V using xda premium

zombiegirl2010
Old
(Last edited by zombiegirl2010; 13th May 2013 at 10:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by martijn99 View Post
hahaha i because of the short lenght of original cable and it makes an irritating noisy sound xD

Yeah, I don't even use my HTC cable anymore. I originally stopped using it because I dropped my phone while it was plugged into it and it bent the connector. However, I HATED how short it was!! Then, I noticed that my Blackberry cable had the same end on it, and I've been using that for USB tethering, and I use my Samsung bluetooth earpiece charger to just charge my One V. lol

Oh, and I use the HTC USB to wall socket adapter to plug in my ecig. XD
Samsung Galaxy S5--stock
Nextbook 8 quadcore--4.2.2--rooted

martijn99
Old
Thanks Meter 19
ah nicee!

justjoeo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegirl2010 View Post
Yeah, I don't even use my HTC cable anymore. I originally stopped using it because I dropped my phone while it was plugged into it and it bent the connector. However, I HATED how short it was!! Then, I noticed that my Blackberry cable had the same end on it, and I've been using that for USB tethering, and I use my Samsung bluetooth earpiece charger to just charge my One V. lol

Oh, and I use the HTC USB to wall socket adapter to plug in my ecig. XD
I unintentionally bought some blackberry ones to have in my car, at my PC, at work, etc and they work great for me. I am just really careful about the wall adapter output because using my dad's tablet charger with micro usb killed my wife's optimus t.