CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

XDA’s Top 5 Stories and Videos for 2014 – XDA TV

Yesterday we talked about our favorite Xposed Mods from 2014 on XDA Xposed … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Cable

OP bosert

13th May 2013, 10:26 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 19

253 posts
hahaha i because of the short lenght of original cable and it makes an irritating noisy sound xD

Sent from my One V using xda premium
13th May 2013, 11:08 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 28

221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martijn99

hahaha i because of the short lenght of original cable and it makes an irritating noisy sound xD

Yeah, I don't even use my HTC cable anymore. I originally stopped using it because I dropped my phone while it was plugged into it and it bent the connector. However, I HATED how short it was!! Then, I noticed that my Blackberry cable had the same end on it, and I've been using that for USB tethering, and I use my Samsung bluetooth earpiece charger to just charge my One V. lol

Oh, and I use the HTC USB to wall socket adapter to plug in my ecig. XD
Last edited by zombiegirl2010; 13th May 2013 at 11:11 PM.
14th May 2013, 07:57 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 19

253 posts
ah nicee!

8th July 2013, 01:43 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegirl2010

Yeah, I don't even use my HTC cable anymore. I originally stopped using it because I dropped my phone while it was plugged into it and it bent the connector. However, I HATED how short it was!! Then, I noticed that my Blackberry cable had the same end on it, and I've been using that for USB tethering, and I use my Samsung bluetooth earpiece charger to just charge my One V. lol

Oh, and I use the HTC USB to wall socket adapter to plug in my ecig. XD

I unintentionally bought some blackberry ones to have in my car, at my PC, at work, etc and they work great for me. I am just really careful about the wall adapter output because using my dad's tablet charger with micro usb killed my wife's optimus t.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread