Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

[1-1-10][VGA]Sense 2.1 and Manila 2.1 Panoramic Background

OP mwalt2

14th August 2009, 10:05 PM   |  #21  
Flag Rzeszˇw
Thanks Meter: 491

2,902 posts
Donate to Me
More
Great mod But if U guys know something about editing manila files ... Maybe U can create mod for same background on all tabs for yozgatg manila 2.1 ? That would be so great !!!
15th August 2009, 09:20 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 20

621 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iullian

I succeeded. These are the working ones (Created from Nero's wallpaper). Great app !!!

Great work - however would you mind to make multicolor versions? Or at least a black and white?
15th August 2009, 01:32 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
Can you tell me where exactly this mod is installed? Because when I want to remove it, it can't be removed completely. Now Manila 2.1 on my Diamond has no more dimmed background when I change tabs.
15th August 2009, 01:57 PM   |  #24  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 2

1,514 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by korytr

Can you tell me where exactly this mod is installed? Because when I want to remove it, it can't be removed completely. Now Manila 2.1 on my Diamond has no more dimmed background when I change tabs.

you can delete the file 5c9aa261_manila to remove completely
15th August 2009, 05:06 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 40

1,032 posts
how do you change the background?

i have tried but with no luck....

im even getting a blend of the original energy rom background and the one from the main cab found here.... weird
15th August 2009, 05:09 PM   |  #26  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 0

143 posts
More
great mod!
just curiously, is there any chance on removing the cuts in between each image? sometimes they get in the way..
but besides that, youve made something very nice here, cheers
Last edited by stixnstownes; 15th August 2009 at 06:01 PM.
15th August 2009, 05:45 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 51

1,257 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa

how do you change the background?

i have tried but with no luck....

im even getting a blend of the original energy rom background and the one from the main cab found here.... weird

If you want to get rid of that blend on NRG's rom, go to the settings tab>wallpaper and press "Yes" when it asks if you want to use the default wallpaper. That did it for me.
15th August 2009, 05:54 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 51

1,257 posts
More
mwalt and rotastrain, this is a great mod. I'm loving it. Nice work!

One question: on manila 2.1 (VGA), the tab background image and the image shown when the slider is pressed do not line up. When I press the slider, the image sort of pops up and zooms a little bit. I'm guessing this may be related to the fact this manila was ported from WVGA. I may try to learn this and resize the panorama so it matches better, but I was wondering if you had seen this and if you had an easy solution. Thx...
15th August 2009, 05:59 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 40

1,032 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hefman

If you want to get rid of that blend on NRG's rom, go to the settings tab>wallpaper and press "Yes" when it asks if you want to use the default wallpaper. That did it for me.

thanks, that works

just need to figure out how to change the background to something else. maybe im missing something but i tried some things and no luck

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gen.y, manila, panorama, vga
Previous Thread Next Thread