Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 47,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [25/09] S4 GoogleEdition 4.3 [v1.5][Slim/Clean/Light/11 Optional Mods] [292MB]

Tip us?

CoOoL_BoY
Old
(Last edited by CoOoL_BoY; 12th July 2013 at 12:05 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 403

DONATE TO ME
v 1.1 is now live!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CoOoL_BoY For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr.lysgaard
Old
(Last edited by mr.lysgaard; 7th July 2013 at 11:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 46
Default Battery life?

How is battery life to roms like Samsung Orginal or Omega 7.0 ?

Im downloading now

CoOoL_BoY
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 403

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lysgaard View Post
How is battery life to roms like Samsung Orginal or Omega 7.0 ?

Im downloading now
its really perfect

thanks you guy for all comments

let me know what do u think please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CoOoL_BoY For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr.lysgaard
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Im installing now and will give feedback tomorrow after testing Does anybody have download with percentage battery I can install with xposed?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Stuck on boot with blue led and the google ''ball'' colours bumping. Will try to flash again.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Working now, first time I wiped cache and dalvik after installing the rom before restart. Do not do that

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

No 4G/LTE?

CoOoL_BoY
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 403

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Im installing now and will give feedback tomorrow after testing Does anybody have download with percentage battery I can install with xposed?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Stuck on boot with blue led and the google ''ball'' colours bumping. Will try to flash again.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Working now, first time I wiped cache and dalvik after installing the rom before restart. Do not do that

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

No 4G/LTE?
i dont use LTE on my galaxy so i didnt test LTE , if not supported you can install LTE switch apps from Play Store and it will work fine

mr.lysgaard
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoOoL_BoY View Post
i dont use LTE on my galaxy , you can install LTE switch from Play Store and it will work fine
Okey, sorry for noob question. I just went from Motorola Razr to S4, and im a little rusty in the flashing department! Thank you

beasty
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Does anybody have download with percentage battery I can install with xposed?
Help yourself please http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2296698

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote:
V 2.0 is now live!
read the change log

Thanks, CoOoL_BoY! Any other changes to the ROM apart from "ausdim v4"? I use it already with V 1.0, therefore need to know if it worth re-flashing.

boterkaaseneieren
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 997
Quote:
V 2.0 is now live!
read the change log
v 2.0:
Updated Kernal: ausdim v4 Google Edition
Rom is Faster
Battery is Better

What's there to read?

kry0bas
Old
(Last edited by kry0bas; 8th July 2013 at 04:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Did i miss something? Phone is messing with the SimCard login... It keeps trying to unlock the simcard after i input my code

EDIT:
My bad, Sim Bug still build in. Will flash an other rom, disable the simlock and reflash this one...

DaWoDo
Old
Thanks Meter 20
v 2.0 battery life is amazing , rom is very fast , so far everything is working , stable no bugs
thank you so much

The Following User Says Thank You to DaWoDo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]