[Q] Samsung Captivate Digitizer?

Search This thread

thekidelvis

Feb 22, 2012
Hey i looked everywhere on the internet but i cant seem to find a guide on how to replace the touch screen digitizer! The one i have now is cracked still works but i want to buy a new one but not yet until i find a guide on how to replace it! please someone help me i will thank you!

Val D.

Jun 19, 2012
Toronto
Hey i looked everywhere on the internet but i cant seem to find a guide on how to replace the touch screen digitizer! The one i have now is cracked still works but i want to buy a new one but not yet until i find a guide on how to replace it! please someone help me i will thank you!

Screen and digitizer come together as one assembly. You can't replace the digitizer only.
Take a look at this video, it explains how to disassemble the phone and replace the screen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KilZgciNzmw

thekidelvis

Feb 22, 2012

thekidelvis

Feb 22, 2012
There is no LCD on Captivate. It's AMOLED screen + digitizer as one assembly.

Alright i see now! i just checked on ebay and its going to cost me 50$! So im going to stay with these screen like this until it really bothers me then ill buy the screen on ebay! i checked the video it looks fairly easy! thanks man for your help!:D

Jun 10, 2013

take a look on youtube, i just watched a video for it the other day

Top Liked Posts