Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 49,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Galaxy Player 5.0 INTL (YP-G70) - Stock/Rooted/rj Kernel

Tip us?

njguyc
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hi WT, KPL is out, could you pls update?

Sent from my YP-G70 using xda premium

matacc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
so its not important which androids is on device,i have 2.3.6. and i have read somewhere that root for gingerbread is a little bit more complicated,i just want to root it for some application,thanks

michaelga67
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hi i just baught the 5.0 international player of ebay and it still has firmware 2,2 and i want it rooted i have been doing a lot of reading and by flashing this G70XXKPH-rooted-rj14 seams the easiest option for me for now the only question and it is poss a silly one should i have my sd card mounted or on mounted when i flash the player and dose the recovery get installed on the player or is it installed on external mounted sd one last question can your card be formated in ntfs or dose it have to be fat32 for to be compatible for this player sorry for being such a noob to all this but there is so much information on this forum you can sometimes get lost looking for simple answers

Munemasa
Old
(Last edited by Munemasa; 12th July 2013 at 03:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelga67 View Post
hi i just baught the 5.0 international player of ebay and it still has firmware 2,2 and i want it rooted i have been doing a lot of reading and by flashing this G70XXKPH-rooted-rj14 seams the easiest option for me for now the only question and it is poss a silly one should i have my sd card mounted or on mounted when i flash the player and dose the recovery get installed on the player or is it installed on external mounted sd one last question can your card be formated in ntfs or dose it have to be fat32 for to be compatible for this player sorry for being such a noob to all this but there is so much information on this forum you can sometimes get lost looking for simple answers
You can take the sd card off if you are afraid of data loss when you wipe it, but you can install the new ROM with it inside. It must be FAT32.