FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM][I9500][UBUHOE3][26Jul]Omega v28●►Android 5.0.1◄●Omega Files●►Fully Modded◄●

6,122 posts
Thanks Meter: 48,434
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th July 2013, 09:23 AM |#1271  
prodigyX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Durban
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_vohra

I am assuming no 3 Minit Framework right?

Correct, no 3 Minit Framework on my side
The Following User Says Thank You to prodigyX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
12th July 2013, 10:18 AM |#1272  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
After debloating I installed some TTS engines and they don't work reliable ..In driving mode, they don't announce the caller ID, they don't announce emails, but SMS ID they tell...
Also IGO navigation TTS not working.. What can be the cause?
12th July 2013, 12:07 PM |#1273  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
::indie:: ,i wish you can add the 0ms lag when we end a voice call on our s4 like we had on the S3.
12th July 2013, 01:27 PM |#1274  
EduardoGM's Avatar
Member
Flag San Javier, Murcia
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
SecPhone Mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::indie::

Hi Omega friends,
I started Omega v10 based on the new firmware XWUBMG1,
more later,
stay tuned!

Hello and thank you.
Me seems incredible that, with great screen and in the calls screen, the photo is so small. Not for the S3 and the S4, only Turkbey and Asmestry SecPhone have worried. It is so hard?.

Thank.
12th July 2013, 07:14 PM |#1275  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 48,434
 
More
Hello Omega Friends,
Omega v10 is ready and online,
I need 3-4 beta testers to test the new rom
If someone can test it and report soon please sent me a pm,
I will reply to the first pms I will get
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2013, 07:22 PM |#1276  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Again, sorry for asking maybe silly questions, i'm new in this. But what means that the rom is deodexed? and althought it says "no full wipe" is it recommended to do a full wipe? Also, after flashing this rom, is my device automatically rooted?

Thanks you in advance.
12th July 2013, 07:45 PM |#1277  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 48,434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab!

Again, sorry for asking maybe silly questions, i'm new in this. But what means that the rom is deodexed? and althought it says "no full wipe" is it recommended to do a full wipe? Also, after flashing this rom, is my device automatically rooted?

Thanks you in advance.

You can ask anything you like my friend,
deodex read here
Yes your device will be automatically rooted
and users choose how to flash the rom wipe or no wipe
full wipe is the recommended way of flashing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2013, 09:51 PM |#1278  
HassanM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omer_hyltz

im on v8 now. need to full wipe when flash v9?

No... Simply flash 9 over 8....
No issues...

Sent from my GT-I9500 (Hassan Khalid Malik) using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Just flashed v9 over v8...
Seems like a pretty solid version... Pretty smooth...
Well done Indie ..... Keep it up....

Still waiting for drop down mods / Themes like the ones for Galaxy S3.... By the way I have Omega v43 on my Galaxy S3....

Omega 9 w/ Perseus 5.... Nice solid combination...

Sent from my GT-I9500 (Hassan Khalid Malik) using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::indie::

Hello Omega Friends,
Omega v10 is ready and online,
I need 3-4 beta testers to test the new rom
If someone can test it and report soon please sent me a pm,
I will reply to the first pms I will get

Well done Indie... Excellent work... Just flashed v9...
What's major difference between v9 & v10???

Keep it up....

Sent from my GT-I9500 (Hassan Khalid Malik) using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to HassanM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2013, 11:50 PM |#1279  
croach246's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Safe to flash from v8 straight to v10 with no wipe? (providing there's enough positive feedback about v10!)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
13th July 2013, 05:51 AM |#1280  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 48,434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanM

No... Simply flash 9 over 8....
No issues...

Sent from my GT-I9500 (Hassan Khalid Malik) using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Just flashed v9 over v8...
Seems like a pretty solid version... Pretty smooth...
Well done Indie ..... Keep it up....

Still waiting for drop down mods / Themes like the ones for Galaxy S3.... By the way I have Omega v43 on my Galaxy S3....

Omega 9 w/ Perseus 5.... Nice solid combination...

Sent from my GT-I9500 (Hassan Khalid Malik) using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------



Well done Indie... Excellent work... Just flashed v9...
What's major difference between v9 & v10???

Keep it up....

Sent from my GT-I9500 (Hassan Khalid Malik) using xda premium

v10 has a new base - firmware XWUBMG1

Quote:
Originally Posted by croach246

Safe to flash from v8 straight to v10 with no wipe? (providing there's enough positive feedback about v10!)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

Yes its safe to go without wipe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th July 2013, 06:17 AM |#1281  
croach246's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Forgive my ignorance, but is there somewhere we can see what changes are made in these base/firmware upgrades? A change log perhaps? I take it they come from Samsung? But why so regular.? NOT backing that dude in previous comments complaining about the number of updates!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to croach246 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
omega rom i9500
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes