[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Search This thread

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008
Hi seudonym/doctorow, does shutdown work on 6/29? If no issue there, can u pls flash 7/11 and ensure it continues to work?

Thx.

seud0nym

Feb 24, 2013

Hi pershoot.

Yes, shutdown was working for me just fine on CM10 06/29 and is working with 07/11. I normally turn my tablet off overnight, so that is basically checked every day.

I did have one weird episode where I shutdown with the battery showing 60+%, and the next morning when I turned it on it came up as only 25% battery. It may have been the day I loaded 07/11. It has happened to me before at least a couple of times after loading a new release.

I have backed up CM10 and have restored my CM10.1 which I am currently updating to the latest nightly to check that for you.

Regards,

Stephen

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008
Hi pershoot.

Yes, shutdown was working for me just fine on CM10 06/29 and is working with 07/11. I normally turn my tablet off overnight, so that is basically checked every day.

I did have one weird episode where I shutdown with the battery showing 60+%, and the next morning when I turned it on it came up as only 25% battery. It may have been the day I loaded 07/11. It has happened to me before at least a couple of times after loading a new release.

I have backed up CM10 and have restored my CM10.1 which I am currently updating to the latest nightly to check that for you.

Regards,

Stephen

thx.

yea there may be some miscalibration there.

a power cycle should sort it.

seud0nym

Feb 24, 2013
can you please do me a favor?

plug in tab.

adb root
adb shell cat /proc/kmsg

power off the device via dialog.

paste me last few lines after it goes to battery.

thx.

Attached is the kmsg output from shutting down both CM10 and CM10.1.

CM10.1 doesn't seem to have any problems shutting down, either.

Attachments

• kmsg.zip
    49.1 KB · Views: 7

doctorow

Mar 22, 2005
Sorry for my late reply... 06/29 had been working very well for me with amazing battery lifetime; no issues with shutdown.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ronin201085

Dec 28, 2009
Sydney
Can anyone help me, I've got no 2g/3g data.

When I search networks it comes up "Error While Searching Networks"

If it helps, im in Australia on Optus. Have tried multiple modems with no success.
p3 modem 01-Sep-2012 P7100BULG3
p4 modem 11-Jan-2013 P7500XXLQ8

durius

May 10, 2004
Peso da Régua
Has anyone done the mod to get the old tablet interface on the 10.1v? I just updated from cm 10 and I saw that there are universal mods that have to be compiled?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

I would like to know that too.
I can only see the Phone UI an would very much love to have the Tablet UI instead...

Thanks

doctorow

Mar 22, 2005
Oops. l2_hsic wakelock returned. :( Just happened today. I haven't rebooted my 10.1.v in a while, and unplugged it fully charged earlier today. A few hours later, without turning the tablet on a single time, the battery showed 93%. The wakelock began only few minutes after I unplugged the device. See attached screenshot.

Still on 06/29.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-19-21-24-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-19-21-24-05.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

radcipbv

Dec 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S-I9000

Merge perfect toate aplicatiile cu versiunea cm-10.1-20130809-NIGHTLY.Arata super .Nota 10.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start by saing that all credits go to :good: pershoot :good: So be sure to thank him !!

INFO
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
    This is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) + CM10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10.1.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
    http://get.cm/?device=p3

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    /!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
    1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
    2. Go to http://get.cm/?device=p3
    3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC if you don't have it yet. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
    4. Download 'cm-10.1.......zip' and put it in internal storage.
    5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. gapps-minimal-jb-20121212-signed.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
    6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
    6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
    7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Flash gapps.
    10. Reboot
    11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
    12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps.
    13. You're done!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
    1. Get ODIN 1.85
    2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
    3. Install the driver for Tab
    4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
    5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
    6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
    7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
    8. Flash it
    9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22
    WORKING
    • bluetooth
    • browser
    back camera (8MP)
    • gps
    • install/move apps on sd card
    • mobile data 3g/2g
    • rotation
    • sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    • superuser
    • MTP
    • video playback
    • vibration
    • wifi
    • youtube
    front camera

BUGS
    • none! If you find one, please post them in this thread!
    Latest recovery from droidbasement.
    Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.

fixed.

it should build successfully for the next nightly run.
    Re: [Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.
    Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone have the links to this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

here you have mate, link to gapps ;)

http://goo.im/gapps

just it the thanks button ;)