[Q] rebooting to home screen then turning off

Search This thread

alaa_kibbi

Feb 8, 2013
After rooting my htc one X and flashing the Viper X rom in it, i had some problems rebooting my phone when the battery is lower than 20%.
I restored my official rom back Android 4.1.1 sense version 4+ (that i have recovered from CWM) but i'm still facing the same issue after my battery drops down to 20% sometimes the phone turns off by itself or if im playing a game and some other times if I reboot it (when the battery is below 20%) it starts to the home screen when it say preparing SIM card it turns off. I removed the SIM card and turned it on it started to the home screen and everything went ok but after installing the SIM card it shuts down immediately!
Is there anyways to fix this problem?
Is it a software or a hardware malfunction ?

pa4mpp

Jul 14, 2013
yangon
After rooting my htc one X and flashing the Viper X rom in it, i had some problems rebooting my phone when the battery is lower than 20%.
I restored my official rom back Android 4.1.1 sense version 4+ (that i have recovered from CWM) but i'm still facing the same issue after my battery drops down to 20% sometimes the phone turns off by itself or if im playing a game and some other times if I reboot it (when the battery is below 20%) it starts to the home screen when it say preparing SIM card it turns off. I removed the SIM card and turned it on it started to the home screen and everything went ok but after installing the SIM card it shuts down immediately!
Is there anyways to fix this problem?
Is it a software or a hardware malfunction ?

i think u should flash correct boot.img.