[ROM] Xperia Z Tab Rom for Acer Iconia b1

Search This thread

sebasrock156

Nov 29, 2012
Sagunt, Spain
Hi guys, I as always bringing you news. Today I present my new "Rom" *is more a mod than a Rom* for recent Acer Iconia b1-a71 Tab *only root users*

But before I share the rom with you I will tell you a little about myself:

I'm modder since 5 years ago. I'm a slacker, troller and rocker *okay it does not matter xD* I just hope you like my Rom just as many would have liked my previous works. Okay i say again hope you like, and if that is the case hit the thanks button.

Grettings :)

Note: I am not responsible for wrong install of what will be briefly explained in this topic, if you come to claim for the damage of your tablet I laugh in your face *but does not see* and I won't help you fix it, unless you want to remove the Rom *If you didnt liked it*

Sorry for being so harsh but as they say in my country: "The way things are"

Okay Let's start...

List

- Xperia JB Framework
- Xperia JB Settings
- SystemUI with a bit of Xperia Style
- Walkman, Media Apps & Bravia Engine 2 from Xperia Z Tab (thx to @Rizal Lovins)
- PlayStation Certified
- Xperia Z Home & Widgets
- Socialife App
- Xperia Link, Smart Conector, TrackID

and more

Bugs

The App Movies doesnt play videos *the solution soon*
"Throw" from Walkman options gives FC *Force Closing*

Screenshots

Download it

Video

How Install

Read the file which includes the zip file Leeme xD... Read Me xD
I owe the screenshots :3

Downloads
The Rom here
The Extra's Apps here

All credits to the only Sebasrock156 on the web *me*
To those who always supported me on facebook *@[SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]jordirpz[/FONT][/SIZE]*

Sorry my f***ed bad english :3

Pd: Visit my New Rom for this Tab Xperia i1 Honami/Z1 Rom

Last edited:

tasadar

Sep 11, 2007
Hi,

And thank you for the rom . It is nice that someone can build roms for this nice device

Is the rom zipalightened and deodexed , does it has some mods on it etc. ?

And can u make it flashable zip and something like overclocking GPU or CPU ?

Last edited:

sebasrock156

Nov 29, 2012
Sagunt, Spain
Hi,

And thank you for the rom . It is nice that someone can build roms for this nice device

Is the rom zipalightened and deodexed , does it has some mods on it etc. ?

And can u make it flashable zip and something like overclocking GPU or CPU ?

No, Yes, No and No...

Only is a Mod... if you want a deodex Rom I will can make it :3

Demonith

Jul 31, 2011
Bar
OMG !!! what i can say more TNX TNX TNX TNX keep it up guys this is good to see something to get on Acer Iconia wooow guys u r awesome !!! i hope this will be more roms when u already started !

elmkzgirxp

May 16, 2013
Guys, how do you fix the device when you messed up with the framework.apk? I got the framework FC and after I rebooted, it got bricked. I'm really stuck. And to replace the motherboard costs approximately PHP 6000 or USD 136, which is a lot hell of a pain. I really need your help...

thelous

Dec 14, 2012
Im interested

I am interested of it but before installion i need know some things. Do i lose my apps and data when i install this? And i have aöready installed xposwd in stock rom so does that make effect to this rom installing? Sry for bad english!

sebasrock156

Nov 29, 2012
Sagunt, Spain
I am interested of it but before installion i need know some things. Do i lose my apps and data when i install this? And i have aöready installed xposwd in stock rom so does that make effect to this rom installing? Sry for bad english!

So, don't you worry, I don't speak English fine too, okay... now:

1. Nope, at least that do you want.
2. No again, you should make the manual installation and "force your brain" a bit little :)

thelous

Dec 14, 2012
So, don't you worry, I don't speak English fine too, okay... now:

1. Nope, at least that do you want.
2. No again, you should make the manual installation and "force your brain" a bit little :)

good thing that i dont lose apps/data. Does this change android version too or is it just a theme of kitkat?

polswell

Aug 2, 2014
Bricked

I tried this procedure, but my phone rebooted and was bricked, if you can help me I appreciate it. : (

polswell

Aug 2, 2014
Hi

Guys, how do you fix the device when you messed up with the framework.apk? I got the framework FC and after I rebooted, it got bricked. I'm really stuck. And to replace the motherboard costs approximately PHP 6000 or USD 136, which is a lot hell of a pain. I really need your help...

Você conseguiu consertar seu tablet? Se sim por favor me diga.

polswell

Aug 2, 2014
tab brick

Yes, I've already fixed the problem. I just flashed the RV05RC05 firmware through stock recovery and did a clean boot.

I tried to flash, but it gave error. You could do this on the first try or you used a different method? You explain me how you did it, why am I now no hope of recovering my tabl: (.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I as always bringing you news. Today I present my new "Rom" *is more a mod than a Rom* for recent Acer Iconia b1-a71 Tab *only root users*

But before I share the rom with you I will tell you a little about myself:

I'm modder since 5 years ago. I'm a slacker, troller and rocker *okay it does not matter xD* I just hope you like my Rom just as many would have liked my previous works. Okay i say again hope you like, and if that is the case hit the thanks button.

Grettings :)

Note: I am not responsible for wrong install of what will be briefly explained in this topic, if you come to claim for the damage of your tablet I laugh in your face *but does not see* and I won't help you fix it, unless you want to remove the Rom *If you didnt liked it*

Sorry for being so harsh but as they say in my country: "The way things are"

Okay Let's start...

List

- Xperia JB Framework
    - Xperia JB Settings
    - SystemUI with a bit of Xperia Style
    - Walkman, Media Apps & Bravia Engine 2 from Xperia Z Tab (thx to @Rizal Lovins)
    - PlayStation Certified
    - Xperia Z Home & Widgets
    - Socialife App
    - Xperia Link, Smart Conector, TrackID

and more

Bugs

The App Movies doesnt play videos *the solution soon*
    "Throw" from Walkman options gives FC *Force Closing*

Screenshots

Download it

Video

How Install

Read the file which includes the zip file Leeme xD... Read Me xD
    I owe the screenshots :3

Downloads
    The Rom here
    The Extra's Apps here

All credits to the only Sebasrock156 on the web *me*
    To those who always supported me on facebook *@[SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]jordirpz[/FONT][/SIZE]*

Sorry my f***ed bad english :3

Pd: Visit my New Rom for this Tab Xperia i1 Honami/Z1 Rom
    Which version of android is this ROM ?

Are there any problem still now?

I've a not-mine B1-A71 into hands and i'd like to update the 4.1.2
    4.1.2 :v