Droid DNA Case w/ Built in Charging?

Search This thread

nycqns983

Apr 19, 2012
Are you asking about a case with a battery built in or a case that let's you charge wirelessly? Because I have an Otterbox and the wireless charging works fine.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Op is asking about a case that has a battery and has a switch to charge the phone from the case when your away from a power source. Only thing I have ever seen it on is the iPhone. Which honestly sucks they get l the cool accessories for a crappy phone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

CharliesTheMan

Op is asking about a case that has a battery and has a switch to charge the phone from the case when your away from a power source. Only thing I have ever seen it on is the iPhone. Which honestly sucks they get l the cool accessories for a crappy phone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

It's because they spend the money on accessories statistcally. If a company is gonna make a case for one device, it's hard to go wrong. iPhone users statistically spend more money on accessories and applications. Android users have better credit though, that's a little known fact. Anyway, if you're going to make a case for one device, you have to pick one of a million Android phones, or the only current iphone.

eakeller

Sep 3, 2008
Washington, DC
Interestingly enough, Mophie just came out with a Juice Pack for the One. They must plan on it being a huge success.

Sent from my HTC6435PC

vrmcbeigh

Jul 16, 2013
Are you referring to the one that Mugen has? I can't post the link because I'm new.

They also have a 3k Ah case, but for $15 more, I'd get the bigger one.

I made an account just to post this. Now to explore ROMS!

V

Last edited:

vrmcbeigh

Jul 16, 2013
I get an average of 3-4 hours screen on time per charge and that's usually stretched over 12-15 hours...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

That's about what I run on my RAZR M. If my DNA is going to be that good, then I'll be happy.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts