Post Reply

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.3.3.0) - New Features!

OP zhuhang

20th July 2013, 11:13 AM   |  #3921  
Joe0Bloggs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 862
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan2980

I wanna share my set up I think it sounds really good. First my device is an HTC One I have modified the build.prop lpadecode=true to false. I have beats enabled. And my ear buds are Skull Candy 50/50 for 50 bucks they sound very good great sound deep bass. I run both Fx an Xhifi together still but the Fx settings sound good alone too. These setting might seem extreme but the IRS used is what makes the sound phenomenal.

Fx

PlaybackAGC- √
Effect strengths - extreme
Max gain - 8
Max output - 0
Fir eq-√[pic below)
Convolver-UE900bassy.IRS
Field surround - X
VHS - √
Effect Quality - normal
Reverberation - X
Dynamin System - X
Tube Simulator - √
Viper Bass - √
Bass Mode - Natural
Bass Frequency - 50hz
Bass Boost - 10.0 dB
Viper Clarity - √
Clarity Mode - ozone+
Select Clarity - 6.0 dB
Cure tech+ - √
Binaural level - moderate
Master Gate both set at 0

Xhifi

PlaybackAGC - √
Effect strength - extreme
Max Gain - 8
Max Output - 0
Fir Eq - √
Preset - acoustic
Audio Reconstruct - √
Clarity - 80
Lo Contour - 70
Master gate both set at 0

[ATTACH]2128801

Edit: I would also like to add if bass or clarity is to strong or not strong enough I just adjust viper bass and viper clarity and leave Xhifi alone
Sent from my HTCONE using xda premium

In china atm, access to xda is spotty. Just wanted to point out that my IRS are meant to be used with the titled earphones (eg. UE900.irs with ue900 earphones) but of course experimenting with other phones' compensation irs may yield surprising results Just know that they are not meant to simulate the titled earphone on other earphones
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2013, 11:18 AM   |  #3922  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 11,828
 
3,969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0Bloggs

In china atm, access to xda is spotty. Just wanted to point out that my IRS are meant to be used with the titled earphones (eg. UE900.irs with ue900 earphones) but of course experimenting with other phones' compensation irs may yield surprising results Just know that they are not meant to simulate the titled earphone on other earphones

Yes, IRS from joe0bloggs are not reverb IRS, they are headset correction filter which does not serve audio effect purposes.

Latest update line up:
1. Creative ZEN X-Fi rev2
2. Waves MaxxAudio rev4
3. Sony Xperia nse rev3
Unconfirmed - iPod nano 6th gen rev2
Unconfirmed - HTC one S beatsaudio rev2


[V4A][IRS] Apple iPod nano 6th gen IR Samples - 20/July
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2370993
Last edited by zhuhang; 20th July 2013 at 11:55 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2013, 01:02 PM   |  #3923  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
I was wondering if this is a bug.

When I use a method (assume the headphone) and then I use another method after that (the speaker), the convolver's sound is not changed to the speaker method as it should although it still shows correctly. I have to change the convolver to another one and change it back then it will sound correctly.

Could someone tell me how to solve the problem. Thanks.

Nexus 4, Purity Rom, AK Kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
20th July 2013, 01:32 PM   |  #3924  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 11,828
 
3,969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankgg

I was wondering if this is a bug.

When I use a method (assume the headphone) and then I use another method after that (the speaker), the convolver's sound is not changed to the speaker method as it should although it still shows correctly. I have to change the convolver to another one and change it back then it will sound correctly.

Could someone tell me how to solve the problem. Thanks.

Nexus 4, Purity Rom, AK Kernel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

V4A is not highly programmed app. We focus on audio libs.
In next version may be solved because of re-constructing FX app.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2013, 03:47 PM   |  #3925  
Member
Flag San Jose Del Monte
Thanks Meter: 22
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
tnx for this sir..

is the fx 2210 merged with xhifi?
so no need for both to install??
only the new fx?
20th July 2013, 04:46 PM   |  #3926  
il buono's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 1,205
 
2,456 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeanjoe

tnx for this sir..

is the fx 2210 merged with xhifi?
so no need for both to install??
only the new fx?

XHiFi was merged but I still use both apps to produce better output. Give FX a try by itself and if you think something is missing then install XHiFi. I'm sure you'll notice some improvement.

Sent from my GS4
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to il buono For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2013, 04:54 PM   |  #3927  
Member
Flag San Jose Del Monte
Thanks Meter: 22
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by il buono

XHiFi was merged but I still use both apps to produce better output. Give FX a try by itself and if you think something is missing then install XHiFi. I'm sure you'll notice some improvement.

Sent from my GS4

tnx.. im using a low end phone...i think using both will lessen the performance of my device.. but fx alone sounds good...i tried using both is better,,..
20th July 2013, 05:13 PM   |  #3928  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 11,828
 
3,969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeanjoe

tnx.. im using a low end phone...i think using both will lessen the performance of my device.. but fx alone sounds good...i tried using both is better,,..

Quote:
Originally Posted by il buono

XHiFi was merged but I still use both apps to produce better output. Give FX a try by itself and if you think something is missing then install XHiFi. I'm sure you'll notice some improvement.

Sent from my GS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeanjoe

tnx for this sir..

is the fx 2210 merged with xhifi?
so no need for both to install??
only the new fx?

XHIFI was built specially for optimum clarity performance.
Therefore FX's fidelity control will not beat XHIFI's audio reconstruction.
But fidelity control is good enough and weak-cpu friendly
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2013, 05:32 PM   |  #3929  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 11,828
 
3,969 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
[NEWS] This will make you high for the rest of the month!!
V4W is on its way!! Guess what it is! It's ViPER4Windows.
Yes, this is to be used on PCs, laptops, notebook etc except Windows phone.

V4W - With improved V4A features and up to 10 times more powerful than V4A.
All V4A features will not be left out in V4W as well.

Its not for long, I'll be testing before August.
Release date to be announced soon. Good luck!
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2013, 05:38 PM   |  #3930  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuhang

[NEWS]10 times more powerful than V4A.

10 times more powerful...Wow. This sounds awesome. I can't wait!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Software Development by ThreadRank