S+ Battery for I9000

Search This thread

Rokostar

Nov 10, 2012
B. Town
Hi i have a question a friend give me the battery from his not working galaxy s+ (1650mah) can i use that one with my normal "S" ? I think i can get a bit more battery life because of 150 more capazity.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

freakymod2120

Jun 26, 2013
is there some advantage because of the 150mAh more capacity??? is the online-time really a little longer???

Rokostar

Nov 10, 2012
B. Town
So guys i dont see a big difference maybe more or less 15 min screen on time. But the battery from the S+ is also 1 year old.

Reactions: freakymod2120

freakymod2120

Jun 26, 2013
Oh wow :mad: i thought it would be a little bit more ...okay it`s only 150mAh, not to expect any miracles ...:good:

Thx for Info ...
So guys i dont see a big difference maybe more or less 15 min screen on time. But the battery from the S+ is also 1 year old.

rickvrolings

Jun 29, 2012
Heerlen
OnePlus 8
Samsung Galaxy S22
yeah it is clear that it is not a 2900mAh battery, but i`m interested if there is an advantage because of 150mAh ...;)
Sure 2900mAh would give more time without loading ...

Are you satisfied with your 2900mAh ??? How long is the standby-time etc.:)

No i toughed i found a normal size 2900 mha battery but it was a fake one. I do have a 3500 mAh battery which comes with an extra big battery cover because it is thicker than the stock battery, and i am very happy with it! I dont always use it, but it is very useful sometimes, like when going to a festival for a weekend, or when you are on vacation and need to travel a long time.

Also, now my stock battery is almost dead, and i ordered a new 2350 mAh battery which is as big as the stock battery (so no need for thicker battery cover). In three weeks he will arrive and i can tell if it works good.

Btw. I always order these stuff on dealextreme.com. its really cheap and it is really reliable/safe. Only downside is that it has very long delivery time (depends on where you live, mostly around two weeks or more).

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: freakymod2120

Rokostar

Nov 10, 2012
B. Town
No i toughed i found a normal size 2900 mha battery but it was a fake one. I do have a 3500 mAh battery which comes with an extra big battery cover because it is thicker than the stock battery, and i am very happy with it! I dont always use it, but it is very useful sometimes, like when going to a festival for a weekend, or when you are on vacation and need to travel a long time.

Also, now my stock battery is almost dead, and i ordered a new 2350 mAh battery which is as big as the stock battery (so no need for thicker battery cover). In three weeks he will arrive and i can tell if it works good.

Btw. I always order these stuff on dealextreme.com. its really cheap and it is really reliable/safe. Only downside is that it has very long delivery time (depends on where you live, mostly around two weeks or more).

Nice a stock size 2350mAh battery i need that too

freakymod2120

Jun 26, 2013
yeah a battery with 2350mAh sounds very good ...

That would be great, if you can tell us how it works ...

And with "dealextreme.com" you are satisfied/happy ...???

i`m interest to know how the battery works ...in charging time ,too :good::D

kidnapf1

Oct 11, 2012

How much for these battery
!

Sent from my MIZ Z2 using Tapatalk 2

kidnapf1

Oct 11, 2012
Where the best place for buying this battery, mine Góes to Hell :mad:

Sent from my MIZ Z2 using Tapatalk 2

Rokostar

Nov 10, 2012
B. Town
I dont know where to get this batterys but i belive from dealextreme. I use the 1650mAh battery from a Friend because its battery life is ok for me. You can look on Amazon too there are batterys with more mAh too. Hope i can hep.

juliatan

Nov 6, 2012
Polarcell

A few months ago I've puchased a Polarcell (1850 mAh) via eBay for € 12,60 for my i9000. Same size as standard battery. German quality in stead of Chinese garbage. About 30 percent more batterytime in my case

Rokostar

Nov 10, 2012
B. Town
A few months ago I've puchased a Polarcell (1850 mAh) via eBay for € 12,60 for my i9000. Same size as standard battery. German quality in stead of Chinese garbage. About 30 percent more batterytime in my case

How many month ? In amazon there is the same but with 1800mAh o_O The people there say that its good if its new and lose his power in a short time period

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

I think the difference is only the capacity...so the battery should work in the "normal" S!

yeah it is clear that it is not a 2900mAh battery, but i`m interested if there is an advantage because of 150mAh ...;)
    Sure 2900mAh would give more time without loading ...

Are you satisfied with your 2900mAh ??? How long is the standby-time etc.:)